West Coast Plumbing, Pump & Filtration LLC

With Angi since February 2012

4.3

West Coast Plumbing, Pump & Filtration is located in Lacey, Washington and we are proud to offer affordable, professional plumbing services to the greater Thurston & Pierce County areas. 24 hour emergency service is available. West Coast Plumbing, Pump & Filtration is licensed, bonded and insured. With more than 20 years of experience we bring the knowledge and the proper equipment and parts to help you get your next plumbing project completed in a timely and efficient manner. Our number one priority is happy, satisfied customers who will gladly refer and recommend us to their friends and neighbors. Our services include: • Water filtration • Sewer cleaning and repair • Pump installation • Leak detection • Water installation We are respectful of your time and also your need to know the cost of your plumbing, sewer, drain, or filtration issues before the job is started. We offer free estimates and will never over charge for the products and services that you require. West Coast stands behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you have any concerns or feel something is not right with the services we provide or the associated fees, we will make it right! We offer senior and military discounts and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express for your convenience. Give us a call today. We look forward to adding you to our list of "Customers for Life". Be sure to ask us about our free water testing service!...

Rain Pros Inc

Rain Pros Inc

As the name implies, we are professionals of the rain. If it hasn’t rained, and you want it to, we do that. If it has rained too much and it is ruining your landscape or is damaging your home, we solve that. If you would like to catch the rain when you have too much and use it when it hasn’t rained, we even fully automate that. Our professionals have years of experience in drainage and irrigation installation and repair and maintenance. We are very proud to be growing company and leader in each of our fields. For bid requests please email Aaron (Aaron@RainPros.com). Sprinkler and Drainage inspection and repairs please contact our service coordinator at (253) 678-4241. Additional email- customerservice@rainpros.com

Offers by Rain Pros Inc on Angi

01/08/2018

I called 8 plumbers and only two actually answered the phone. And West Coast said we will be there in an hour, excellent service. The charges anymore are kind of ridiculous but this was an emergency and I actually learned a lesson, I didn't know the hot water tanks had a reset button on them, and I appreciate the quick service. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No hot water, the only thing I knew how to do was check the breaker box and make sure there was power to the water tank. That all looked good so I had to call a plumber.

CATEGORY water heater repair

05/18/2017

The plumbers were very efficient and friendly. I had a great experience with them and I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I Needed the plumbing fixed under the kitchen sink to be able to install a garbage disposal. Also, when replacing dishwasher there was a random pipe sticking out of floor that needed to be removed.

08/24/2015

He was very prompt and very nice. He did great work and did what needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired a leak in the basement.

04/06/2014

Beware! Claimed no inspection was required. After multiple problems owner engaged county inspection (which IS required). Inspector came to site 3 times.West Coast Plumbing Failed inspection 2 times. Very pricey for incomplete work. No re-plumbing to exterior spikets. Infestation of mice inside home for failure to seal floor plumbing! Floor insulation was not re-installed - left hanging. Crawl spac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replumb downstairs of home - it was a modest upgrade.

06/21/2012

Great! They are efficient, neat, friendly and informative. Will switch to this company for all of our future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The sediment filter in the well house burst. I called a number of companies looking for a specific part, and ean was the only one to return my phone call. They did a repair to restore water to the house the first day, then came the following day to insert a new sediment filter.

West Coast Plumbing, Pump & Filtration LLC