Busy Bee Lawn Svc Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2010

PO Box 8485

Lacey, WA 98509

Family owned and operated since 1991. Busy Bee Lawn Service Inc provides friendly lawn and landscape maintenance for it's clients throughout Olympia, Lacey, and Tumwater. Try us with no risk and zero commitment. No contracts are required. If you are not completely happy with our service you may walk away without any pressure or hassle. Cost is determined by the job....

06/07/2017

Katrina W.

They come to look at our lawn to see if it needs to see if it needs mowing or it doesn't and then they mow it or not if it's too short. They don't every week because the grass doesn't grow as much because it doesn't rain. They're punctual. We certainly would use them again and we certainly do.

Description of Work
They provide lawn services.

02/08/2017

Janice M.

They asked for an estimate form to be accomplished. They submitted an e-mail but after that particular e-mail, they did not contact again after Jan 17, 2017.

Description of Work
Lawn work service

Category lawn service

I';m sorry, I dropped the ball on this one. I was sick for awile and then we had some snow and cold weather. We usually don't work much in January. The guys all take some time off so it was just me. I lost track of things a bit. Jeff

10/24/2015

Karin R.

We contacted Busy Bee to handle some aeration/overseeding and a general mow for our home in Lacey. They directed us to their website where it was very easy to submit a quote. For people who love self-service, this is a great model as you can do everything electronically. Jeff was very patient as we added/subtracted services and you can approve the quote electronically as well. They came shortly after and sent me a note the evening prior letting me know they would be there the next day. Lawn was moved to a good length and they had an aeration machine to get the job done. Overseeded afterwards. Our lawn was in pretty bad shape and with some watering we are seeing some growth come in. Thank you Jeff and Busy Bee!

Description of Work
Mowing, aeration, overseeding

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

06/27/2015

KALIA D.

My first call to busy bee was to ask for an estimate. I was told to go to their website and complete the estimate request form. I went to the website and completed the form. After 24hours I hadn't received a response so I called back and left a message. The following day I received a text message stating that he would be in my area on Saturday and he would come by and take a look. I have waited all day and nobody has come by or called me to cancel.

Description of Work
N/A

Category lawn service

We must have had a misunderstanding as I did not schedule an appointment. I determined that the property was out of my service area.

05/06/2015

Carol L.

I think I paid them for two months so far and they are really good. I've talked to the owner of Busy Bee. He's very pleasant and very efficient. I signed up for work from them online, which was really convenient. I just typed in a few things and the next thing I know they had a crew out here cleaning up my yard. It was really great. It didn't take any of my time at all. I just typed in what I wanted done for the lawn and the next thing I knew, I got a g-mail back response. They told me the date they would start and they did. They aerated the yard and everything, but they did it very rapidly. I have a small yard, but I want it to look nice. They did a good job and so far I'm very pleased with Busy Bee. I don't have a whole lot of experience with them yet. It's only been a couple of months, so I feel optimistic. They have been coming every Wednesday. Its a combination of convenience and that they do good work. The proof is in the pudding. My lawn has never looked so pretty. Up until this Spring I've always had a patch of dandelions over there, but they reseeded it and cut it longer. They leave it longer when it's growing. They told me that keeps the dandelions crowded out and the grass is thicker, so I have to believe them because there's no dandelions growing in my lawn. They seem to understand what they are doing and my lawn is happy, so I'm happy. I haven't found any problems with anything that they did. They aerated and did it promptly. I registered online and within two weeks they had aerated it, fertilized it and reseeded it. Of course they trim it every time they come. They do my backyard as well. The other company I had would do only my front yard and the sides. They didn't want to mess with the back, but Busy Bee goes back there with a weed wacker and tidied it all up. It looks beautiful now. They can run the lawn mower because they knocked out the big weeds, so it does look so much better. Now I have a nice looking backyard too and that's about a third of the amount of space. If you take the front and the sides, that's at least a third again back there. That's a big plus and that makes a difference because they charge me $30. The other company was charging me $22 or something like that, so I thought that was very low but they weren't doing anything in the back. The back looked like trash. I think $30 is fair and reasonable. I think that's just about what it's worth. The only thing I have little to go on is communication, although if I was grading communication I would have to give them an "A" because I can always type something in at their website and the boss does respond immediately. He's on it that day. He called me once on the phone. He wanted to clarify what I wanted with the hedge trimming, so they do other stuff. That's one of the benefits of them because they can take care of my hedges and all the other stuff. I'm pleased with everything.

Description of Work
They mow every week and my grass has never looked so good. They aerated it, fertilized, seeded and stuff. It does look really good.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

12/31/2014

Jamie B.

They came every 2 weeks and mowed and edged my lawn, as well as fertilized on occasion. They are nice guys and do a great job. Very good communication via email.

Description of Work
Lawn care

08/15/2014

Nicole H.

I used the msg feature to contact Jeff and was told to use another forum.

Description of Work
Poor customer service

Category lawn service

I told [Member Name] that I would be happy to provide an estimate. I just needed her contact information so I could take a look at her property. She declined to provide that information and I was unable to provide the quote she requested. We will not provide estimates without a site visit.

04/27/2014

Melanie P.

I asked for the service to be performed. I marked all of my sprinklers with orange flags. When I came home on the 14th, I could see the aeration holes and the plugs in my lawn as well as the grass seeds for the overseeding. I think the price was well worth it. I also like that they email an invoice to me and then I pay. I used Busy Bee last year for leaf removal and will again this year. I've never been home when the services are provided, so I don't actually know what the workers or the owner look like....I just know I'm happy when I come home and see that they have been here. Someday, when I get too old or lazy to mow my own lawn (or win the lotto), I will use Busy Bee for all my lawn care needs.

Description of Work
Aeration, Overseed, Starter Fertilizer.

Category lawn service

Thanks for the great review! I will try to stop by and say hello when we do the leaves this fall.

04/08/2014

Craig B.

I never received a call back, but I did receive an email: "We are currently booked for about a month. Thanks, Jeff." They did not suggest any alternates at all and on the whole I found the response terse and unhelpful. We are looking a month out for our project timeline, but I'm not going to try and chase a quote from a company that's not taking new clients.

Description of Work
I was seeking an estimate for lawn services. We need to level our yard and may also need ongoing lawn care. I both called and requested a quote on their website.

Category lawn service

Our website mentions that we are not available for one time landscape projects. I sent Craig an email to let him know this.

11/17/2013

Melanie P.

We have one Norwegian maple in the front yard and several big old 'big leaf maples in our back yard.. When the trees are empty of leaves; the entire roof, front yard, and back yard are completely carpeted with leaves. For 15 years, I've done it myself and it always takes me days and days. It was a thing of beauty to make one phone call, and then come home and (voila!) the leaves gone and an invoice sent to me via email. I'll do it again next year. I don't know how many people were here, how long it took, or what sort of equipment was used. All I know is that I was one happy person when I came home and saw my leaf-free yard.

Description of Work
Removed all leaves from front and back of our home.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Thanks for the great review!

Power Clean Pressure Wash LLC

Power Clean Pressure Wash restores homes' beauty with a treated soft wash cleaning on the sides and high pressure wash for concrete surfaces. We also provide a range of commercial property cleaning options. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Regal Drywall

Regal Drywall has been a respected fixture in the Tacoma construction industry for many years and a four time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner! Specializing in wall and ceiling work (in particular drywall, plaster, soundproofing, and insulation) has allowed us to become indispensable experts in the construction field. We have established ourselves as Tacoma’s premier source for wall and ceiling work, and we have an excellent track record. We are proud to have earned a reputation for integrity, professionalism, and quality work. **We are currently running a promotion benefiting St. Jude Children's Hospital - Please ask for details!

Offers by Regal Drywall on Angi
    Pro Cleaning Seattle LLC

2 employee. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email.

Offers by Pro Cleaning Seattle LLC on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Moss control, aeration, bark, compost overseeding, lawn renovation, clean up, leaf removal, curb side clean up, aeration & dethatching.