Emerald City Chimney Inc

Washington: Contractors
10/19/2023

12804 NE 125th Way

Kirkland, WA 98034

Additional phone number - (425) 821-6136. Cost is determined by the scope of work. Award winning....

chimney sweep (190)chimney repair (118)chimney cap repair (81)masonry (44)fireplace services (34)gutter cleaning (1)gas fireplace repair (3)

12/08/2020

We had someone from Emerald City Chimney out to do a cleaning of our 100 year old chimney and he was unable to do the cleaning because he discovered that the chimney was not up to code. That was fine, but he said he'd get back with an estimate to do the work to bring it up to code. After waiting a week, I called to see if there was an update on the estimate that they never sent and the person on t...

Description of Work
Chimney Cleaning and Repair

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

We greatly appreciate all reviews, especially ones noting we did not live up to our high service standard, which is the case here. Most of our estimates are turned around the same day or next day as often as possible, with sufficient explanation in the estimate. However, there are times where chimney conditions are more complicated, require team discussion and research, we strive to turn these aro...

11/16/2020

Very well. They explained what needed to be done and why. They also let me know that I will need some more work done i the near future to weather seal our chimney.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

04/09/2020

Emerald City Chimney did a great job from start to finish. Very competitive quote, completed work on schedule and the finished chimney looks great. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Rebuilt chimney to repair crumbling brick.

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Thank you for the nice review - we enjoyed working with you!

03/20/2020

The inspection and sweeping of the chimney was cleanly and quickly performed. The price charged was lower than quoted as my fireplace was not considered to be an insert, but an open fireplace.

Description of Work
Inspection and sweeping of chimney.

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]!

10/30/2019

Emerald City Chimney did a great job on rebuilding my brick firebox ( (tear out old firebrick box, then re-build with new firebrick) in my fireplace and in removing old grout & some damaged bricks on the outside of my 80 year old chimney, then they replaced all the old grout and acid washed it all. The job took 4 people two days. After I first called within a week an estimator came out and looked ...

Description of Work
Rebuild Brick Firebox, Re-Tuck Brick Chimney

Category masonry,chimney repair,fireplaces

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you!

07/24/2019

It went well! They did a great job, and they said the sealant should last a decent amount of time (about 10 years). Their pricing was great and they even gave me a discount for being with Angie's List.

Description of Work
Resealed my chimneys

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

10/01/2018

Excellent. They replaced it for us when no one else would. They were professional, courteous, and reliable. Experience could not have been better.

Description of Work
Replaced vent cap

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

08/28/2018

Most of the chimney companies we got estimates from recommended grind and tuckpoint so we opted to have that done as well to get rid of growth between the bricks and bring back some life. Once our appointment day arrived to have the work done Wayne showed up on time (actually about 15 minutes early) and let us know our job should be done around lunchtime which was about half the time we were expec...

Description of Work
Replace/add counter flashing, repair cracked crown, add chimney caps

Category masonry,chimney caps

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

08/09/2018

Originally came out in the fall of 2017 but due to weather we postponed until spring/summer of 2018. They called me to follow up to see if I still wanted the work done. Showed up and work was completed satisfactorily with no leftover mess for me to clean up.

Description of Work
Top of chimney ground and replaced, sealed exterior brick

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

06/27/2018

I had ECC do a chimney tear down and rebuild. They did quality work and I am very pleased with the end result. The crew were on time, neat, and cleaned up well. From the front office to the construction crew, they were professional and courteous in every interaction I had. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Remove chimney to attic floor and rebuild. Installation of chimney caps.

Category masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/26/2018

Review for Emerald City Chimney Inc - 12804 NE 125th Way, Kirkland, WA - 37194938

MASONRY REPAIRS AND REBUILDS, Chimney sweeping, chimney caps, chimney rebuilds, tuckpointing, stainless steel liner installations, furnace liner installations, chimney crowns, masonry sealer, woodstove pipe replacement, gas log set installations, custom brick & stone work, cultured stone, chase cover replacements.

We do not clean or service gas inserts.

Visa, MasterCard, Check