AA Window and Gutter Cleaning

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Washington: AAWINWG962DB Oregon: 193441

8826 122nd Ave NE

Kirkland, WA 98033

We are postponing indoor window cleaning services.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

roof cleaning202098053
We clean roofs all year long. Moss and debris hold moisture against the roof which damages the shingles over time. We remove moss with a stiff brush. We remove loose debris with a backpack blower. We clean solar panels with de-ionized water and a soft brush. Our technicians have premium safety equipment and use safe practices when working on roofs.

AA Window and Gutter Cleaning has been in business for 35+ years. We offer roof, gutter, window and solar panel cleaning. You don't need to be home for most services and we are fully licensed and insured. Our mission is to deliver technically effective, consistently reliable, high value services to our clients. Additional phone numbers - (866) 745-7371, (253) 896-1161, (253) 941-0242, (360) 980-8827, (425) 432-4266, (425) 455-9788, (425) 774-2427....
Roof Moss Removal and Treatment project

roof cleaning

202098053
Window Cleaning project
Window Cleaning

window cleaning

202098115

gutter cleaning (670)roof cleaning (375)window cleaning (201)pressure washing (91)roofing (49)skylight installation (44)window replacement (44)gutter repair (38)deck cleaning (19)window treatment (1)

02/10/2022

Deb W.

It was good. They clean my outside of the windows. They cleaned up after the job.

Description of Work
They clean my window and roof

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 04/10/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for hiring us to take care of your windows. I’m so glad to hear you had a positive experience. Thanks for the great review and we hope to earn 5 stars from you next time! Mena Mbulo Business Support Specialist (425)821-3814

12/14/2021

Christine K.

We have had a contract with AA Windows and Gutters for several years now. They are supposed to come every May to clean our gutters, blow the roof off, and wash the exterior windows. In addition they are also supposed to come every November to clean the gutters and roof. I am not sure what the point of having a contract with this company is as they are happy to make promises but never follow through. Not once have they come in a timely fashion--every May and every November I have had to call to remind them of our contract and get them to come to our home. Every time they apologize, but they have never once tried to make it right in any way, other than showing up as contracted. Because they were a no-show again this year to get our gutters cleaned out, we are now dealing with water damage from it getting in to the wrong places because it can't flow through the gutters. Further, when they do come, they never provide a heads up as to what day they will be there. This would be so easy to do with a quick email or text message. It's clear that AA is more concerned with getting new clients than keeping the old ones. We're done and have now cancelled the contract after giving them many, many chances to get it right. I do not recommend them at all.

Description of Work
Gutters, Roof, and Windows

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]! I'm very disappointed to hear about your negative experience with our team. We are very dedicated to caring for our customers and going above and beyond to ensure a positive outcome, and we really dropped the ball. This certainly is not reflective of our commitment and customer service, and I am really sorry about the frustration we’ve caused you. We are investigating our shortcomings and our Customer Service Manager, Kathleen will be getting in touch with you, and work to a resolution. Thank you for your feedback. Mena Mbulo Business Support Specialist (425)821-3814

10/13/2021

kim L.

We hired AA Window and Gutters to clean our roof and gutters, pressure wash our driveway, and wash all our windows. We were surprised only one person showed up but he jumped right in and after spending the day here accomplished everything on our list. He did a great job on everything and cleaned up after he was done. We are very pleased with the job(s) he did. Thanks AA & Ben!!!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, pressure washing, window cleaning, moss treatment

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing,skylights,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], I've been making a point to respond to our customers who take the time to comment on their service online, and somehow I missed yours. Anyway, thanks for the great review. We work hard to do quality work every time, and I’m glad to hear we measured up. Mena Mbulo Business Support Specialist (425)821-3814

09/09/2021

James and Terri B.

The exterior or our gray house was turning dark, so we called AA Window and Gutter Cleaning to clean the windows inside and out, empty and clean the gutters, and clean the exterior of the house. Josh and Darrell were here for several hours and were very thorough. They cleaned up all of the resulting debris and spent extra time making the windows spot-free. The house looks wonderful! We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
See Below.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the awesome review and we can’t thank you enough for recommending us. Our technicians love a challenge, and they get energy from seeing how pleased our customers are with the results of their hard work. It's a great feeling to look through your gleaming and sparkling windows after they’ve been professionally cleaned. Please call us anytime should you need us in the future! Mena Mbulo Business Support Specialist (425)821-3814

07/03/2021

Jim F.

AA Window and Cleaning was scheduled to arrive at our house yesterday at 12:00 Noon to pressure was our drive, however, they did not show up. At 3:00PM they called and rescheduled for today at 11:00AM, they did not show up or call. I called them and they told me that the crew was on its way, they never showed up. I spent two days getting ready for them and then waited two days for them to show up. They are NO SHOWS!

Description of Work
Pressure wash driveway

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your candid feedback. We are sorry we ended up we were a no show.We had the wrong address on file and we ended up servicing the wrong address. I believe strongly that our job is to make your life easier and take a chore off of your hands. This includes leaving you free from worry about coordinating our activities and certainly avoiding wasting your time. I know there is no way we can return your time to you but please know we will take this as a learning opportunity. We will work to improve our processes so we can avoid similar mistakes in the future. Mena Mbulo Business Support Specialist (425)821-3814

12/17/2020

Chuck K.

Everything went well. Excellent service!

Description of Work
Roof and gutter cleaning

Cost $330.5

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Thanks for the great review! We are glad to hear about your positive experience and we hope to serve you again in the future. Mena Mbulo Business Support Specialist (425)821-3814

12/16/2020

Connie B.

Good team. Alex Good and Jon Sloat were professional, efficient and very accommodating. Did a very good job. Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Roof Moss and Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

12/09/2020

Charuta F.

Thomas was absolutely fantastic, on his initial visit to look at our gutters and roof as well as his return to do the work. He cleaned our roof and gutters, even fixed a loose portion of the gutter pipe and cleaned up all the mess on the ground after he was done. Plus, he explained what he'd done and what to expect after it rained. We're super happy with the service received.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter cleaning, small repair on gutter

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,deck cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Hi there! I’m glad that you are happy with the roof and gutter cleaning service. Thomas is a hard-working detail-oriented kind of guy, and I’ll pass on your comments to him. Thanks for the great review. Hope to hear from you next time you need the roof/gutters cleaned. Mena Mbulo, Business Support Specialist (425)821-3814

07/06/2020

Chip P.

Great... I had recommend them to other.

Description of Work
Window and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

05/05/2020

Kim O.

Excellent. Matt did an amazing job. He's a very hard worker, attention to detail. Cleaned up afterwards. We're very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Mossy Roof and Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

11/28/2019

Xuegong S.

The crew was on time, quick to work. They later called and emailed me with pictures to notify me the problem found on the roof shakes that should be fixed. The crew was having the customer service at their heart. I'm very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Clean the gutters and blow-clean the roof

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

10/09/2019

Toni P.

Excellent. Vincent did a wonderful job. There was a lot of debris on our roof. His clean up afterwards was A+ -- the deck, patio, steps, flower beds, yard and driveway.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, moss treatment, flush gutters. Do same on small shed next to house.

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

08/10/2019

Nick A.

Did the job in about an hour. I think the price is a little high for what I would consider a small roof. Even though my house is large by sq. ft., the sq. ft. are spread over 3 floors so my house footprint is relatively small.

Description of Work
Gutter and roof cleaning

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

07/19/2019

Marian H.

every nice person Tim did a quantity work very professorial with his work

Description of Work
cleaning all my windows on the outside checking roof & gutters condition

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

07/10/2019

Anita C.

It was excellent! They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They did moss treatment and cleaned the windows outside.

Category window cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

07/01/2019

joan R.

They were really nice and price is very worth it for hiring them once a year.

Description of Work
Window, roof, and gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2018

06/01/2019

Andrew R.

Great! This is a "if I didn't belong to angies list I'd join to write them a review" kind of company. I've now used them three times and they've been prompt, professional, and have gone out of the way to make sure the job is done correctly. They cleaned the gutters but also checked the roof, did a little pressure wash/treatment, when it was needed, and even sealed up a little leak in one of those gutter corner junctions . . . these are the folk you want to do this work for you!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

05/21/2019

Paul J.

had both services performed on same day. Great job and no issues,

Description of Work
roof cleaning and window cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2019

12/22/2018

Gary F.

They notified me when they were coming and they arrived on time. Work went very well. They were friendly and answered all my questions professionally. Very pleased.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/22/2018

12/10/2018

Kyle G.

Two service operators came by right on time and completed the job in a timely manner. Very professional, and would hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned Gutters and Removed Moss

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

11/24/2018

Elizabeth K.

Prompt. Very easy to reach and make appointment. Always on time. Fair price. Very responsive. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaned, deck pressure washed, very long driveway pressure washed and porch.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

10/29/2018

Kurt O.

The whole process, from calling and scheduling the service through to the completion of the job, was pleasant and very professional.

Description of Work
Needed the gutters cleaned and windows washed on our home

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,skylights,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2018