VALLEY GLASS

06/23/2022

10235 SE 260TH ST

Kent, WA 98030

We accept remote payment

FREE ESTIMATES. Family Owned Since 1946, No Subcontractors. Licensed, Bonded, & Insured #601003841....

window replacement (32)glass repair (8)screen repair (3)door installation (2)egress window (2)woodworking (2)glass block (1)

05/31/2020

Great as usual. We've used Valley Glass for over a decade and you can't beet their pricing and work. Easy to work with, which is important for us property managers. Sometimes they can be booked out for a couple weeks, but saving hundreds of dollars is worth it.

Description of Work
Replaced sliding door & a bedroom window glass

Category egress windows,glass repair,replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

02/07/2020

I highly recommend Valley Glass for your window needs. Everyone I’ve met in the store, on the phone, estimators and installers are very friendly and professional. Their prices are very reasonable and all work was of high quality and was completed in a punctual manner. I plan on calling them again for some more windows that need replacing at my home.🤗👍

Description of Work
Replacing window above entrance door

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

Review for VALLEY GLASS - 10235 SE 260TH ST, Kent, WA - 38375824

05/21/2019

The repair was easy, efficient and not as costly as I had thought.

Description of Work
The balance in my single pane window was broken and I didn't know how to replace it myself. The Valley Glass repairman came out and explained the repair and the cost. He returned with the correct set of balances and showed me how to complete the repair so that if this happened again in the future, I could make the repair myself at a lower cost. I really appreciated this.

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. We are thrilled to hear such great feedback. Valley Glass is proud to be serving customers like you since 1946. We hope to work with you again in the future!

02/20/2019

From start to finish, Valley Glass was responsive, listened to my needs, listened to what I hoped to accomplish and offered suggestions. When a question was asked of Michelle and she wasn't 100% certain, she got an answer from a fellow team member. From measurement of the shower to install was about ten days. I have used Valley Glass in the past and will continue using them. Good job!

Description of Work
Glass shower-door in a tub/shower combo

Work Completed On 02/14/2019

01/24/2019

The service was very good and excellent company.

Description of Work
They repair the windows.

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

The team here at Valley Glass is thrilled to hear such positive feedback. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

01/22/2019

They were really impressive and awesome! They communicated really well over the phone. They gave us the best price available.

Description of Work
They created a custom glass tabletop for our daughter and it has special pebbles.

Category glass repair

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

01/22/2019

The office was fabulous, they did a great job, and they got everything done on time. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Changed out a sliding glass panel.

Category glass block

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

01/22/2019

They did a really good job. I'll use them again whenever I need them.

Description of Work
They replaced the glass in my home.

Work Completed On 01/01/2019

Thank you for this "A" review! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the glass replacement in your home. Thank you for choosing Valley Glass for all your glass needs.

01/18/2019

They did a terrific job. The custom bevel was perfect on all sides and the overall look was absolutely great. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We ordered a custom made 4 piece glass table top as a Christmas present for our daughter's family.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled you are happy with your new custom glass tabletop. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

01/17/2019

I would give them 5 stars! I inherited my Grandmother's China hutch when she passed. the glass shelves broke in the move. I was devastated. I figured it would be difficult and expensive to get more custom cut. They were wonderfully priced and ready in about 3 hours. They fit perfectly. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Custom glass shelves for a China hutch

Category glass repair

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to review us. It is our customers that allow us to constantly improve the way we do business, one of which we are very proud of, the quick response time you experienced. I'm ecstatic to hear that you're happy with the new glass shelves. If you ever have any glass needs in the future, we hope to see you again.

Vinyl Windows, Glass Replacement, Custom Cut Mirrors & Tabletops, Fireplace Glass, New Screens & Rescreens (Window and Door), Skylights, Service Calls