USI Custom Outdoor Living

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

USI Custom Outdoor Living is a residential construction company, locally owned and happily serving the Greater Puget Sound since 2009. We pride ourselves not only on the width of services we provide, but also the depth of our designs and quality of our craftsmanship. Our Design Leads and Project Managers expertly and patiently guide all of our customers from start to finish, regardless of how simple or complex the project; we can even provide Permitting Services on any projects that require a permit. Our employees are held to standards that exemplify values that have allowed us to grow into a company you wouldn't hesitate to refer to your neighbor. Customers receive complimentary consultations on their project prior to sale, custom designed project drawings, up to $300 for any referrals, and a hassle free buying experience. We also have exclusive rights to a truly amazing solution for keeping the area underneath your second story deck dry. USI services the Seattle metropolitan area spanning as far North as Bellingham and as far South as Olympia. We can travel as far west as the Pacific coastline and as far east as the Cascade Mountains. These limits pertain to any of our products except Underdecking, which we will service and install in Washington, Oregon, Alaska, and California....

JG Construction LLC

JG Construction is a newer company based out of Kittitas county. Very competitive prices with the best customer service! Combined 10+ years. We always focus to detail and perfection over money! Site prep + utilities + demo + clearing + excavation + drainage + retaining walls + anything dirt related!

N.D Brick Pavers

N.D Brick Pavers has many years of experience in hardscaping and more importantly a lot of installed projects ranging from paver patios, artificial turf, driveways, retaining walls, seat walls, garden walls, drainage, fences, decks. You will not find better craftsmanship anywhere and we keep our pricing low because we are not interested in becoming a huge company that pays big salaries for project managers / architects / excessive office people. Our process starts with a FREE estimate. When the designer gets on-site they will draw up a sketch design to scale and provide a detailed proposal before we leave the appointment, there is no waiting. When your ready 10% gets you on the schedule and in line for installation. We are flexible on payment and have several options. Our install schedule never gets too far out from us because we know how important it is to have that balance with clients. Who wants to throw down a deposit and wait 3-6 months sometimes longer!? We are 3-4 weeks out year round with 3 crews working hard.

TransBlue Tacoma

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Offers by TransBlue Tacoma on Angi

03/07/2018

The guys that came to do the work were great. They were polite and friendly and punctual. The job was done in the time they said it would be done. And their work looks great. I am a very happy customer.

Description of Work
Finished my deck

Category decks

[Member Name Removed]- It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to any other projects you have in the future!

09/06/2016

We were less then impressed with the lack of creative ideas and the plans appeared to be basic sketches on a piece of paper. Not worth the cost of the offer. We just expected too much I guess?

Description of Work
Custom deck design and possible deck build

Category decks

[Member Name Removed]; Who was the sales person you had come out? If the project is not yet complete we would love the opportunity to come out and give it another go!

05/11/2016

No response from this business, 800 numbers sent me to a automated sweepstakes entry line.

Description of Work
Attempted to call the provider's 800 number which sent me to an automated message full of advertisements that were not specific to the company. Eventually after entering a few numbered selections to try and get to an operator or human I was directed to another automated line stating I was qualified to enter some sort of sweepstakes. They had a few 800 numbers so I tried calling another one just to see if maybe I miscalled. Got another automated message. Eventually I went to the website and submitted an online form. No response back beyond a confirmation email that my form was received.

04/29/2016

We had decided to finally replace our rotting rear deck. We did our due diligence and finally decided to go with USI. It proved to be the most positive and hassle free work we have ever had done on our home. We dealt with several individuals. Our E-mails and phone calls were returned promptly. The designer gave us a much more useful and spacious design for our tiny back yard. The workmen were top ...

Description of Work
Replace rotting deck

12/30/2015

Contacted USI in May of 2015 to give me an estimate on removing, replacing and expanding my deck off the back of my house. This job was not the easiest. 440 square feet of decking that is 14 feet above the ground. Additionally, the older deck was built on top of the roof structure to my garage and was covering up more issues. Had bids from 3 other companies. USI was about middle of the road for th...

Description of Work
Replacement and expansion of deck. 440 square feet and 14 feet off the ground with further "challenges" of a 1939 home...

Category decks

Balcony Design & Construction, Concrete Construction, Custom Retractable Screens, Deck Building, Deck Design, Deck Lighting Installation, Deck Refinishing, Deck Repair, Deck Waterproofing, Gazebo Design & Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Patio Construction, Patio Design, Paver Installation, Pergola Construction, Pool Deck Design & Construction, Pool House Design & Construction, Porch Design & Construction, Railing Installation, Railing Repair, Rooftop De

Interior Services.