Three Tree Roofing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

We are a family run full service roofing company serving the greater Puget Sound with pride and integrity. We have more than 12 years experience and we provide top quality roofing solutions year round. With an emphasis on organization, communication, and quality we offer the best roofing experience in the industry and back our work with the strongest warranty available. Call or message today for a free estimate. We return all inquiries within 24 hours....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+46 more images

roofing (29)gutter repair (11)roof cleaning (1)chimney cap repair (1)

05/05/2022

Fran A.

Three Tree Roofing are professionals with an experienced crew: David, the estimator, who gave me detailed information regarding my choices, carpenters like John who installed new fascia prior to gutters being installed, the roofing crew foreman, Victor, who was meticulous in his crew's roofing work and the office staff who made sure any of my questions or concerns were promptly addressed. I now have a house I am proud to show off. Kudos to Three Tree Roofing.

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters on home and garage plus building fascia on house and creation of a new skylight in the garage.

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

Review for Three Tree Roofing  - 19032 66th Ave S, Kent, WA - 39721834

01/17/2022

FORREST W.

We couldn't be happier with our choice to use Three Tree Roofing for our roof replacement and new gutters. The price they quoted was in line with other estimates and was a very fair price. Everyone we dealt with throughout the process was extremely knowledgeable and professional. When we were having trouble deciding on the shingle color, they swung by and dropped of some sample shingles so we could make a decision. They stayed in contact from the time we selected them through the end of the process and kept us updated on the status. The crew that installed the roof was very courteous and keep our property clean over the two days it took finish the replacement. Because of rain, they were unable to paint the vent pipes and flashing but they came back a couple of days later to finish. If you are looking to have a roof replaced or installed I would highly recommend that you consider Three Tree Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof & gutter replacement

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

11/01/2021

Sally B.

Terrible. They didn't show up on the day planned, then told me it was a nuisance to call and let me know. They covered portions of the roof to be inspected and the inspector couldn't see it. There were 2 full packs of tile left over that I had paid for and they took it. I had to make them bring it back. They accused me of not paying the last payment when it had been deposited and in their account for 5 days. The drip flashing along the gutters has hills and valleys due to how they overlapped it and water is now dripping between the rafters and gutters. I have leaks that were never there before. The owner claims it was done to code so he isn't responsible. I have leaks that I now need another roofer to repair.

Description of Work
Re-roof an existing older roof

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

Review for Three Tree Roofing  - 19032 66th Ave S, Kent, WA - 39529292

We are very disappointed by this review. The customer was treated with respect, and we provided excellent service throughout the project. Many of the issues listed in this review are simply fabrications as there we no issues with scheduling, roof installation, inspections, or payment. The dripping between the rafters and the gutters are the result of the existing gutter system that we did not install (the picture in the review above shows the gutters hanging far too low). Nevertheless, we offered to help multiple times only to have our efforts met with yelling, name calling, and threats of legal action. The roof we installed meets all best industry standards and remains fully under warranty.

05/21/2021

Ashlei R.

They did a great job, were very fast, efficient, and cleaned up very well. Great crew and I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof and gutters.

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

03/25/2021

n K.

the three tree job estimator came over to scope out the replacement of my roof & make a proposal with costs. he was on time & very friendly. promptly the next day the proposal was e_mailed to me. it was immedialely disqualified & placed in the round file after shredding. in summary, the estimator did NOT listen to me the homeowner, hence their proposal is out of consideration. three tree was the 1st RFP bid on a simple residental re-roof. i wanted to use them as i like doing business with local contractors & their YELP reviews were positive but in this instance three tree is out of consideration for my re-roof. i'll keep looking for a better qualified & focused local re-roofer, one who will listen to what the homeowner wants & act accordingly when formulating their proposal.

Description of Work
re-roof simple low pitched roof

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

We wish [Member Name Removed] the best with his project and we are disappointed to hear we didn't meet his expectations here. As [Member Name Removed] stated, the estimator was polite, on time, and followed through with an estimate as requested. David, the estimator, did listen to [Member Name Removed] and his project requests. We do however, have to abide by local building ordinances and industry quality standards. [Member Name Removed] was informed of this while we were on-site and before that during the initial estimate scheduling call. David, like all of our estimators, is thoroughly trained, polite, and professional. We will continue to work to provide excellent service and quality to all of our customers and those we come in contact with.

02/03/2021

James G.

Anthony and his teams were excellent to work with. Every team member we worked with was knowledgable about the process and their craft. They provided excellent communication every step of the way and left the job site clean each day. They were also helping in rescheduling our job when our mortgage refinance took longer than anticipated. Would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Torch down roof replaced with membrane roof, new gutters, custom build-up, and chimney crown repair.

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney caps

Work Completed On 01/10/2021

07/14/2020

Willie F.

They were very responsive and brainstormed with my husband about which would be the best. Thank You so Much Three Tree Roofing.

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutter

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

05/12/2020

Blake M.

Excellent, the project finished ahead of schedule and there weren't any issues.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Review for Three Tree Roofing  - 19032 66th Ave S, Kent, WA - 38560308

04/05/2019

Shelly F.

CJ came and spent some time with me during the initial estimate. Very pleasant salesman that's easy to relate to and very detailed on how the whole project would be done. The crew that came out to replace my roof were quick, polite and cleaned up well after each work day. (2 days for the roof) Three Tree Roofing provided a huge dumpster for them to throw the debris in which was parked in my driveway, and a honey bucket for their use. There was one issue I had with the skylights and installation, but it's not enough to sway my opinion of this company. The company that Three Tree hired to replace my gutters were exceptionally knowledgeable and friendly as well. I've hired many contractors over the years and have never been so pleased. I HIGHLY recommend them. Last thing I should mention......... I received a nice little gift in the mail after the project was completed. Nice touch!!

Description of Work
Repair and replace entire roof and all gutters plus 2 skylights.

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

Review for Three Tree Roofing  - 19032 66th Ave S, Kent, WA - 37803064

12/31/2018

Sudhir K.

Three Tree Roofing replaced our cedar shake roof with new asphalt shingle composition roof and sheathing. They were not the cheapest bid, but we gave them the contract as I felt they would try to hit a higher quality bar. CJ and Neil are an excellent team and did not disappoint us, very responsive and strive really hard to beat the customer expectations. Jose and his crew did a really good job, especially paying great attention to daily cleanups etc. We selected the LandMark Pro option from Certainteed. We are really happy with the end result and given the long warranty, hoping that we never have to call them again :-)

Description of Work
Replace cedar shake roof with new asphalt shingle roof

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

10/31/2018

Barry F.

Three Tree Roofing did an excellent job. From the roofing project estimate and project description (David Blumberg) to removal and installation (Misael Sanchez), the plan proceeded without flaw. Both David and Misael are competent, knowledgeable, and highly skilled in their design and implementation responsibilities. And Neal, who works the main office, was most attentive to all the support activities (materials, recycle bins, honey buckets, etc.) that such a project requires. As always, get multiple bids from a number of licensed contractors for any home project. But if you are looking for a new roof, make sure one of your bids comes from Three Tree Roofing.

Description of Work
Removal and disposal of old roofing material and installation of new roof.

Work Completed On 10/28/2018

10/27/2018

John P.

They were very fast, professional, and cleaned up really well afterward. Spent the time doing a thorough inspection in order to tell us up front what was needed and the cost. No hidden costs or last minute mods for some unforeseen item costing extra.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

10/16/2018

DELWEN J.

I think this company is excellent. My review is way overdue, so apologies there. But when my flat roof was leaking water into my hallway, they, unlike other roofing companies I contacted, told me they would work in an immediate temporary repair. True enough, by that evening, the repair was done. The company finished their current job and then squeezed in my project after working it out with their next customer. So within I believe a week of my emergency, I had a new roof on. Truly great people to work with, from explaining the bid to me and communicating on daily progress. I have 4 different roof levels and have replaced the others at various points using 2 other roofing companies. Three Trees is the only roofing company I would hire again. Oh, and also amazing clean-up, as well as cleaning of my other roof levels!

Description of Work
Temporary emergency repair of leaking flat roof and complete flat roof replacement a few days later

Category roofing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 01/30/2018

Thank you for your review, the roof turned out great. Thank you for your kind words and feedback, we will keep up the good work.

09/02/2018

John K.

After talking to other roofing contractors we made a decision to go with Three Tree Roofing for our new roof and we do not regret that decision. Everyone that we dealt with from CJ and Neal to Jose and the crew were courteous and professional. We are very happy with the final product, our new roof is beautiful.

Description of Work
New Metal Roof and Gutters

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

Review for Three Tree Roofing  - 19032 66th Ave S, Kent, WA - 37380988

We had a great time working on your home, the roof turned out great and definitely changed the way the home looks. The new insulation and metal roof will sure help keep the hot summer heat out. We will keep up the great work.

08/28/2018

Anthony D.

It went very smoothly. CJ (part owner) sold us on the company with his knowledge and low-key sales approach. A few days before the project was to start, Neil (part owner) have us very clear instructions on what to expect. Initially we weren't satisfied with the way they had cleaned up (we have a dog), but when we talked with Neil about it, he talked with Jose and subsequent daily cleanups were much better. Jose and his crew are the best. He gave us updates at the beginning and end of every day, and he and his entire crew were extremely personable. The resulting job looks fantastic!

Description of Work
We had our shake roof replaced with CertainTeed Presidential TL asphalt shakes

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

We are happy that you are enjoying your new roof. Thank you for your feedback. Jose is a great crew leader and we are lucky to have him on our team.

07/09/2018

Erick H.

My home was in need of a new roof. The old one was 25 years old and shingles had been replaced more than once in the past. Three Tree Roofing did a great job. The new roof looks great! They were professional and responsive throughout the process - from first contact through final walkthrough. There were no surprises! Now we have a great roof at a reasonable price!

Description of Work
New roof in Renton

Work Completed On 05/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we work very hard to make sure everyone on our team here at Three Tree Roofing has the same great mind set. Have a great rest of the year.

05/14/2018

John S.

The foreman, Jose, and his crew were fast, efficient, always keeping me informed of their progress and what they were doing which was very good as I work from home. The noise, of course, was expectable, the mess was considerable but they cleaned up every day. Just after finishing, the roof got the test in some very heavy rains, and I had no worries. By the way, not the lowest price, but the best value of the 4 contractors I contacted.

Description of Work
Complete roof shingle replacement of 22 year old roof.

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

03/25/2018

Michael K.

Three Tree did a very good job and I'm happy to recommend them. They moved me forward in their job queue because we had an active leak and once we accepted their bid, they sent someone out immediately to temporarily cover the affected area. They were very attentive to details and did a very good job with needed repairs discovered after removal of the old shingles. They brought out a port-a-potty for their crew so we wouldn't have people coming inside the house. Gutters were done by a subcontractor who also did an excellent and very fast job of it. They weren't quite the lowest priced of the estimates I got, but their responsiveness and some other intangibles caused me to choose them. After the fact, they were worth it.

Description of Work
Composite shingle roof and gutter replacement.

Work Completed On 03/25/2018

02/16/2018

Michelle C.

CJ and Neil were wonderful to work with. The price was excellent and actually less than what we expected as a quote for a new roof. Our roof looks amazing; from green moss to fantastic! The crew was friendly and professional. I work from home and needed the job done quickly, which they delivered. We are extremely happy with our new roof and would highly recommend Three Tree Roofing.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof.

Work Completed On 02/16/2018

11/15/2017

George O.

The company did a quality job. We have a difficult location - hard to park and access. They got the job done on time and within the expected budget. They even did extra work on our neighbor's roof. Our only complaint was that communication was not ideal. Our neighbor let them use his driveway to access the roof, but there was a misunderstanding and our neighbor got frustrated. In the future it would be a good idea to walk through how the job was going to be executed so we could avoid misunderstandings. We are very happy that our leaks are repaired and we have a new high quality roof for the next 25 years.

Description of Work
Roof replacement on a 3 story townhouse with adjacent neighbors who were not having work done.

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

10/26/2017

Ilya S.

With CJ and Neil we already did 2 projects. Both time they did job in a timely manner, so my tenants almost did't even notice the construction. On a first project the flat roof was leaking, after my call CJ was able to schedule a meeting right away. I would say CJ knows all about roofs, he explained and showed us all the problems that our current roof had (rotten wood, badly connected vent, wrong slope, clogged drain and etc) and without pushing selling strategy give us all materials and prices. As soon we signed up the contract their crew went to the property and protected the roof with cover, so there is going to be no more water damage until the new roof installation. On the second project we had really bad air circulation under the roof. Because previously someone installed the second roof above the first one. So the crew with Gil & William did a great job to improve this situation, they had to open the roof in multiple spot and cut the old roof to get better air circulation and they installed ridge vent, so our moss problem gone. Also this guys give us great recommendation for our other needs. They recommended the great drain company and we did the project with them and can't be more happy with result. And we get to the best moment. The prices are the best. They just right and reasonable. Definitely will do more projects with Three Tree Roofing.

Description of Work
One was flat roof on an 8 unit multifamily building, another one was regular shingles roof on a 7 unit building.

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

10/17/2017

George G.

After several bids we had the pleasure to meet Cj with Three Tree Roofing. We are so glad we met with them. They were on time, very professional and polite. (he even took off his shoes at the door) The crew was amazing. They were very clean, they kept us informed and we knew exactly what was going on every step. We are so happy and would happily recommend them to anyone that has roofing needs.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof.