Royal Windows & Gutters

With Angi since March 2018

We are a local family owned business that specializes in window cleaning, roof and gutter cleaning, moss treatment, pressure washing and even holiday lights during the holiday season. We offer great and friendly service. After working with a different company for 2.5 years, Mike wanted to start his own company and Royal Windows and Gutters was born....

Gu-Wi Gutters & Windows is a family-owned exterior cleaning company that has been serving clients in the Seattle and Portland area since 2007. With over 14,000 customers served, we are proud to call ourselves one of the very best when it comes to gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, and moss removal. Contact us today for more information! NO CHARGE until you are 100% SATISFIED! We get rid of the ooey-gooey so you don't have to! FREE QUOTES for the following services: Gutter Clearing, Gutter Repair, Gutter Installation, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Moss Removal.

Power Clean Pressure Wash restores homes' beauty with a treated soft wash cleaning on the sides and high pressure wash for concrete surfaces. We also provide a range of commercial property cleaning options. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Wa license #gu-tt-ek 201 bn. Additional phones - (425) 745-8808, (877) 775-4766.

05/07/2020

Mike showed up on time, explained the process and was right onto the task of cleaning the gutters. He cleaned out the gutters and downspouts quickly and effectively. Prior to leaving he explained all the work he performed. Very professional service and much appreciated. I’ll be adding this service to the annual maintenance program. Thank you!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

04/22/2020

He did an excellent job. I appreciate what he did for us.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

04/22/2020

They were awesome! He came out on time, cleaned up after himself and was timely. He also cleared debris off my roof at no charge, and demossed my roof for the cost of the product. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

03/18/2020

Great, Very prompt, professional, and reasonably priced

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

03/02/2020

It is natural to be skeptical about finding a good contractor to provide home services for you. I was referred to Royal Windows and Gutters through my Next Door Community Page. Royal Windows and Gutters did not disappoint did an amazing job at my house. They provided great communication, professionalism and service all at the same time. I would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning

Gutter Cleaning: Included with this service is a blow off of the roof as well. Checking the downspouts. If condition, pitch or weather permitting then the cleaning may be done by scooping. Roof Cleaning is done by brushing off the moss, not by pressure washing. Also included with the roof cleaning are the gutters and a moss treatment. I do window cleaning as well. I charge per pane for cleaning. For example a window that has a stationary and a sliding pane is considered 2 panes.

I do not do replacement or repairs of gutters. I can do a small patching or reattachment if needed.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check