Precision Air Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2008

Precision Heating and Air Conditioning is a full-service heating, ventilation and air conditioning contractor licensed, bonded and fully insured. Starting with one technician, Precision has grown substantially with over 20 years of experience. Our staff is comprised of a team of professionals whose goal is to get the job done in a courteous manner, on time and right the first time. Precision furnace and heat pump repair has a long-standing reputation for quality, pricing, service and good old Fashion "know how." We do it right the first time and we have become known for success where others have failed to remedy a problem. Our dedication to our customers includes emergency service availability and custom preventive maintenance plans to prevent costly repairs and extend product life. We are open 8-5 Monday-Friday with after hours and weekend availability. Additional phones - (206) 786-6977....

AAA Water Heaters

I am a small business owner who has a journeyman plumbers license. I offer a fast, reliable, honest service at a reasonable price. I install the best quality product (Rheem). I stand behind my product and service. I will guarantee parts and labor for the six years of the warranty. I will be the one coming to your home or business. Go to my website for prices, reviews, and to learn more about me. (AAAWaterheaters.com).

Garcia's Plumbing and Drain

Hello! Thank you for choosing Garcia’s Plumbing & Drain Cleaning, your go-to company for plumbing repairs and installations such as toilets, faucets, water heaters etc. We offer very competitive pricing as we are family owned & operated. We look forward to assisting you with your next project!

Offers by Garcia's Plumbing and Drain on Angi
Rooter Man

Our goal is to ensure that all of our clients are totally satisfied with all of the work that we provide. If you're in need of a plumber with years of repair and installation experience, you can always depend on us. Rooter-man's Prices won't Drain you! If you want Quality plumbing at a fair Price with Great Service, Call Me!

07/20/2020

Bruce was prompt and did a great job. Fit me into his busy schedule and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Air conditioning unit stopped working, needed diagnostic and repair.

05/10/2019

A different company answers the phone. The person said they took over their phone number and they are a start up company. Angie's List, please inquire and update your data.

Description of Work
tried calling to get a quote on a new furnace and AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am sorry for the response you received, I was going to join forces with that company but change my mind, have taken back control of Precision Air Service and answering my phones, I apologize for your service if there is anything I can do for you please let me know. Thank you Bruce Precision Air Service.

02/12/2019

I called and described my problem. He was able to give me a diagnosis over the phone and a simple fix. I performed the fix myself and my furnace is working great! Thank you!

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

10/11/2018

It went fantastic. He has been to my house 3 times in the past couple of years. Always professional and great communication. He found the issue quickly and resolved it. Only took about 10 minutes, and then he would not charge me for the visit. He is a life-saver. He is super knowledgable and has integrity.

Description of Work
My furnace would turn on, and then shut off, no air blowing

08/07/2018

After returning from vacation, I noticed that A/C was not working and the heat inside the house was terrible. I called Bruce after business hours (7 p.m.) and he offered to help. Bruce was very knowledgeable and detected the problem immediately. He offered a temporary solution so my family can have A/C while the correct piece is bought - as it was too late. I appreciate Bruce responsiveness and pr...

Description of Work
Immediate HVAC unit repair

05/12/2017

Bruce was very knowledgeable and patient while explaining all the differences and once we decided he walked us through the process. He cleaned up afterwards too.

Description of Work
Install a new AC unit

05/09/2017

Very professional in every way. I would use or recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace a gas furnace with an up grade.

03/02/2017

It went very well. it was cheaper than the furnace that we bought from Sears. And when Sears installed our furnace they installed it upside down. They contact their labor out. Never ever do business with Sears...it was a nightmare.

Description of Work
Replaced the entire furnace and redesigned the piping. The piping was inadequate and the furnace was installed upside down

02/23/2017

It went very well. It was just servicing the furnace. They did put the booties on. They did the work in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them. It was $89 for a 18-point furnace inspection and maintenance.

01/07/2017

Three phone calls and two missed appointments before they showed up-allegedly fixed it and left. It wasn't fixed-no reponse to a call back....made another appointment to fix and never showed or called again....

Description of Work
I needed my heat pump fixed-the casing was frozen over.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial installation and repair of furnace, heat pump, tankless water heaters, electronic air cleaners, gas furnace, air conditioning, humidifiers, water heaters & air cleaners.

Maintenance or installation of window a/c units, fireplaces, oil & geothermal furnaces.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available