I Need A Plumber Now

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2014

Water Heaters. Sales - Service - Installation Serving The Eastside, South KIng and Pierce County areas. Please call to schedule an appointment. Emergency Calls welcome. We look forward to serving you!

Shower InstallStack RepairSewer Repair

plumbers (40)water heaters (6)bathtub refinishing (3)drain cleaning (2)sewer cleaning (2)drain pipe installation (1)well & water pump repair (1)septic tank service (1)

03/02/2022

Michael R.

Very good, but thought price was excessive

Description of Work
Outdoor faucets

Work Completed On 02/24/2022

01/17/2022

Jeffrey K.

WE HAD A CONFIRMED, SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT ON JANUARY 12 FROM 2-4 PM. I TOOK OFF FROM WORK THAT AFTERNOON TO MEET THE TEAM. NOBODY EVERY SHOWED. THERE WAS NO PHONE CALL. WHEN I TEXTED/CALLED THE COMPANY, NOBODY ANSWERED. I NEVER RECEIVED A PHONE CALL BACK. WOULD NEVER HIRE AGAIN.

Description of Work
CLEARANCE OF OUR FRENCH DRAIN

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

06/16/2021

Wendy F.

Incredible customer service! I cannot say enough about this company. They were prompt, efficient, took great care to explain what caused our issues and are very professional. As if that wasn't enough they are extremely reasonable! As a repeat customer, I can't imagine hiring anyone else that would take as good care of our family. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Leaking faucet and toilet repair

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

07/27/2020

Ned P.

Plumbers were professional and came ready to work. Located the issue, described the problem, got to work and the job was done in no time.

Description of Work
Tub drain pipe replaced under house.

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

05/24/2020

Jordin B.

We thought we just had a clogged toilet, until we realized sewage was backing up into our shower late Friday night of a long, holiday weekend. We were worried something was wrong with our septic system so we called I Needa Plumber Now for help. They were able to send Chris out the next day. He called to ask if he could come earlier than planned since the job before us was quick and then proceeded to lay out a clear plan for how he thought he could repair our problem, what the risks might be, as well as the costs. He inspected our septic system, removed the toilet where the problem first started and not only removed the clog but let us know that the toilet had been leaking and the toilet itself would need monitoring since it was not in great shape. We ended up asking him to install a new toilet which he did, and he even explained the whole process as he went which was great since we are relatively new at being homeowners. He then cleaned up our gross shower, and made sure we were completely happy with the whole job. We are thrilled at the service we received. Chris was friendly, patient, and incredibly thorough. He was up front about everything he was going to do as well as the price so there was no sticker shock when it was time to pay. We definitely plan to call him back to do some more work on our other bathrooms in the coming year. We just can’t recommend this company enough!

Description of Work
Clog removal, toilet replacement, leak repair.

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

05/15/2020

Frank W.

Very good, Arrived on time did work in a professional manner

Description of Work
Garbage disposal

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

09/04/2019

Jakki J.

Called on a Friday before the holiday weekend. They were able to see me on Monday, the holiday. The gentlemen who installed were timely, very professional and courteous. The work was quick, they cleaned up extremely well. I definitely recommend and would use them again.

Description of Work
New Garbage Disposal

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

05/31/2019

Joseph S.

I had a recent remodel and the General Contractor let two laborers (unsupervised) botch the plumbing job in the bathroom sink. A week before the remodel I had this contractor install a new garbage disposal. Both jobs were done in a sloppy, thrown together manner. Needless to say I came home to water warp on my brand new $500 vanity and under my kitchen sink. I remembered I need a plumber now, from when I had a new hot water heater installed. So I called them. 48 mins after my call, I had a team lead by Thomas at my door. They pointed out the botched work and repaired it within an hour and a half. Every aspect of what they do is ALL about respect. Respect for the customer and respect for their home! I told them it would be fine for them to keep their shoes on while working however they insisted on taking them off out of respect for my home. I live in a shared dwelling and I was so afraid that these leaks could cause damage to the surrounding units in my building, however those worries are put to rest. I want to thank the whole staff at I need a plumber now, but especially Thomas and his apprentice for their professionalism. Also, the cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Plumbing repairs

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

04/10/2019

S L.

We would definitely used I Need a Plumber Now. These 2 guys arrived on time, worked with us on the price of job, & did a professional job for us. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Replaced gas water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

03/01/2019

BRANDON S.

The guys showed up within an hour of our call. They quickly found the issue and provided multiple options to solve it. We will definitely call them again if we need help with plumbing.

Description of Work
We found pooling water in our basement directly below the kitchen.

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

01/30/2019

Paul B.

This is it! Your search is over for the right plumber! Good plumbers, like Andrew, still exist! They are fair, trustworthy, knowledgeable and armed with the right tools for the job. Don't waste your money on other competitors. Their boss is compassionate and accommodating. Great job!!! Thank you!!!

Description of Work
General plumbing around the house, including the pipes leaking under the kitchen sink

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

12/27/2018

Vincent L.

I had a toilet leak at my rental. "I Need A Plumber Now" came by quickly after my tenant contacted them and fixed the leak for free! They are awesome and I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Fixed a toilet leak quickly with no charge

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

09/08/2018

Robert H.

At 7:30am, within 5 minutes of posting our need for a plumber on HomeAdvisor, we received a call from Tim at "I Need a Plumber Now!". I explained that we were looking for a plumber to hook up a new kitchen sink, and while it was not an emergency, and was something I could probably do with a few skinned knuckles and multiple trips to Home Depot, I would rather just have someone who knew what they were doing handle the job. Tim said he could have one of his people located just a few miles away come by in about an hour and a half. I agreed, and though a couple other vendors called in the interim, I waited to see what "I Need a Plumber Now!" would offer. Jeff from "I Need a Plumber Now!" showed up on time. After taking a look at the job, he said he could do it, but advised that we should replace the plastic valves on the wall under the sink with better quality metal ones. My wife and I had been concerned about those because we had noticed that one leaked slightly if in a certain position, plus this was a 25 year old house. He explained that the current valves were cheap "contractor" valves and that he would replace them with brass valves. He also noted that the fittings from the wall to the faucet needed to be changed to get the thread sizing to match (which I was clueless about). He went to his truck to write up the job quote. It was more than what we hoped for, but we gave the go-ahead because of his demonstrated expertise, and would save me those skinned knuckles and multiple trips to Home Depot. Jeff noted the parts he needed and left to get his supplies and was back in about an hour and got to work after I shut off the main water valve to the house. He was done in about an hour and a half, showed us his work, including the new valves, the Insinkerator disposal installation, and the drain piping that was more "elegant" (if this word can be used for such a thing) than anything an amateur like me could do. He demonstrated the functionality of all the parts, double and triple checking for leaks. Besides getting all the work properly done, Jeff was very personable with us and receptive to our questions and exhibited a demeanor that showed he obviously liked his work. All in all Jeff did a great job! We would consider using "I Need a Plumber Now!" again and would recommend them, especially Jeff, to others.

Description of Work
Piping and valves to hookup new sink.

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

07/22/2018

Lisa M.

1. This team was great and knew what they were doing. We were glad after dealing with another plumber who was unable to solve the problem but charged us anyways. 2. Provided a reasonable estimate and then final cost was over $100 lower than the estimate. 3. Highly recommend this team to anyone.

Description of Work
Large leak in our kitchen sink drainage pipes.

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

02/05/2018

Scott S.

Replacement was quick and without any problems. They showed up on time and got everything working right away.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/21/2017

11/30/2017

Kathy O.

Tom came out promptly, advised us on how to fix it (required digging which we could do ourselves) as they like to "snake" from the septic toward the house instead of visa versa. Anyway, he told us how likely to fix it, and didn't charge us. He said if that didn't fix it we could call him back. I appreciate his generous gift of expert advice.

Description of Work
We had a septic back-up problem.

Category plumbing, septic tank

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

10/11/2017

Sharon V.

everything went well. the source of the leak was located and the drains are clear.

Description of Work
locate a shower leak and video inspection of foundation drains

Work Completed On 09/12/2017

07/12/2017

Kasia W.

this was the first plumber I was totally happy with. They did their work, quickly and cleanly. It was the first plumbing company I dealt with where I did not feel ripped off. Their pricing was exactly what I expected and their explanation of work was thorough. I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
moved an outdoor faucet

05/23/2017

Omari B.

Thomas was nice and professional, he showed up on time assessed the issue quoted me a price and complete work fast and efficiently. I will definitely use I Need a Plumber again.

Description of Work
The pipe from my garbage disposal had broke. Thomas put on a new one and cleaned the drain of my master bathroom sink which was clogged.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Cost $99.99

04/10/2017

CINDY M.

They got back to me quickly. They quoted me the price. It was an emergency situation. So they were able to get out here and I really appreciated that. The first time the gentlemen came out, he was scheduled to come out, he called me and he was on another job and unable to come out. So we had to take some days off work to accommodate their schedule. Then he came and he installed it, wasn't finished well, and then we had a leak, they had to come back, and then their repair wasn't professional. Like the repair was something, it's an exposed piece of plumbing and it's not good looking, it's not finished looking. I mean it did the job, you know, we had company coming, it was right before Thanksgiving, so they got the job done so we could have a bathroom.

Description of Work
They installed a sink and a cast iron bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing, plumbing

Work Completed On 11/05/2016

02/24/2017

Brian A.

Thomas and Ryan showed up for my appointment....on time (!) They were both very courteous and professional. They wasted no time investigating my water leak, and since it turned out to be a pretty simple fix, they didn't even charge me for the visit. I can't say enough how impressed I was. These guys are great -- highly recommended!

Description of Work
Investigate water leak.

Work Completed On 02/24/2017

11/16/2016

Gale M.

I called Tim the owner and got amazing service. He made me an appointment for a couple of hours later and they were right on time. At my request, they even called ahead when they were 20 minutes away so that we could corral our yappy little dogs. His plumber, Max, came and cleaned rust off the toilet flushing mechanism and cleared the clog that was making the sink slow. He quoted me a price for replacing the toilet mechanism if it malfunctions in the future but did not charge me anything for this visit. I am still totally amazed. Everything is working great and at no charge. I will definitely call this company again when I need any plumbing help. I've never seen a company go over and above in their service like this. Incredible!

Description of Work
My toilet was constantly running and wasting a ton of water, plus one of my bathroom sinks was draining slow so I thought I'd have them look at it while they were there

Work Completed On 11/16/2016

05/26/2016

Paula P.

My plumber was Andrew B. he called to make sure we were ready for him. He was on time. Came into my house and addressed the project. Gave me the Price. Started work. Finished the job. Cleaned up the mess. Hauled off all the old stuff away. Asked if we had any Questions. Very friendly. Very professional. Gave us his business card with his personal cell phone number. He said if I have any questions about any plumbing needs that he would stop by to discuss any plumbing needs, any time as the estimates are always free. Couldn't ask for a better professional or a better person to meet for the first time. I will definitely use this company for all my plumbing needs. Could not ask for any better.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet.