Envirosmart Solution Inc.

• ENVIRSI815KB
  • Trade License Locale
  • WA
  • Trade License Authority
  • Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries.
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 02/05/2021

1819 CENTRAL AVE S

Kent, WA 98032

Dryer Booster Fan Replacement & Vent Cleaning - Seattle

Dryer Booster Fan Replacement & Vent Cleaning - Seattle

air duct cleaning202098106
Booster Fan Replacement: Remove old booster fan, provide and install new dryer vent booster fan: Fantech 167CFM 115 Volts 60 Hz with 4″ duct connection. Booster Fan Maintenance: Clean & inspect all the booster fan compartments.

Envirosmart Solution Inc. is an insulation, HVAC and Duct cleaning company Located in Renton Washington and service all the puget sound area around Seattle and established in 2004. We are local & family owned and operated business who strive to provide the best service experience for each individual customer from the smallest to the biggest projects. We are offering an energy efficiency and indoor air quality improvement for your house including crawl space and attic clean up, insulation Removal and installation, HVAC services and duct cleaning. We will be glad to serve with all of your needs and will do the best to help you get your project done by YOUR schedule and by your budget. :)...

4.3

Resposiveness

air duct cleaning (12)dryer vent cleaning (7)insulation (6)HVAC Companies (4)animal removal (2)

03/02/2021

I have tried for a number of years to find someone to clean my dryer vent & finally was able to hire Envirosmart to get the job done. Very professional in making my appointment, e-mailed with all information & when Brian Carter & his helper arrived-on time-called ahead to say they were 20 minutes away. Excellent job, fairly fast-Brian was over the top polite & answered all my concerns & questions....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaned out

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive feedback with us! We will make sure to share this with Brian's team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their experience. Best wishes, Envirosmart Solution

03/01/2021

REVIEW UPDATE: Envirosmart Solutions contacted me concerning my review. The receptionist was sympathetic to my concerns and she heartfully relayed discussions between myself and the owner to bring us to a resolution. Through our discussions, we discovered why there was a disconnect in scope and we agreed on a fee adjustment and in addition they wanted to send a manager out to my house to complete ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them to clean our attic, perform exclusion and install new insulation. We were under the impression that any exposed vents and openings would be sealed?

CATEGORY insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2021

01/25/2021

Job went very well! Highly recommend them. Jordan came to inspect and gave me an estimate. A work appointment was made for a few days later. The crew arrived on time and ready to work. They understood the scope of the work and did a careful and meticulous job. Cleanup was perfect and my home is much cozier than before. All in all, a job well done! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic clean, seal and insulate.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us. We're happy to learn that you were fully satisfied with the service. We will make sure to share your review with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We really appreciate your business and helping to share the word about us. Best wishes, Envirosmart Solution

12/02/2020

The Envirosmart team did a great job sanitizing and replacing my insulation in 2 attics and crawl space. Mindful of my home - followed every request I had. All were courteous and pleasant. And professional! Sent videos/photos of before and after. Job well done! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation replacement for 2 attics and crawl space

CATEGORY insulation,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave excellent feedback. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Best wishes, Envirosmart Solution

08/18/2020

Really top notch service. My only mild complaint was, of course, we were advised we needed the deluxe service vs. the standard cleaning that we hired them for. It has a little bit of a bait and switch feel to it, but the workers took no for an answer pretty well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air ducts & dryer vent

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Cheers, Envirosmart Solution

07/31/2020

They wouldn’t go on the roof and told me I needed to replace my dryer vent for 1200.00 Got someone else in and they cleaned the vent from the roof. My new dryer works perfectly. Would never recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my dryer vent cleaned FROM THE ROOF.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

07/31/2020

They where very profesional and very customer service oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

07/07/2020

The technician showed up on time and did an excellent job. We'll definitely have him back to clean our air ducts in the fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent needed to be cleaned

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

05/22/2020

The was scheduled and completed promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vacuum air ducts, clean dryer vents, heater clean and maintenance.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Thank you. We hope to serve you again in the future.

02/06/2020

Envirosmart responded promptly to our response, scheduled a time to come out that was shortly after we confirmed they would provide the air duct cleaning services, and cleaned the air ducts quickly and efficiently for a fair price. They offered additional services such as cleaning our furnace, which we may do at a later date. We would definitely hire the technicians at Envirosmart again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

Hi, Thank you so much for the good words. We really appreciate that! We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our work. We hope to serve you again in the future. Thank you.

We are offering most services for keeping your house energy efficiency and healthy including insulation, air duct cleaning, HVAC services and more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal