AAA Heating & Air Conditioning

Washington: Contractors
08/11/2021

22641 83rd Ave S

Kent, WA 98032

We’ve Got Experience On Our Side! Our technicians have top level training and certifications that include NATE, BPI, and EPA certifications. It doesn’t get any better than that. You can bank on our technical expertise to solve just about any problem. We’ve heard and seen it all. Award winning. Additional DBA - AAA Heating & AC Inc. Financing AOC....

HVAC Companies (211)air duct cleaning (14)electrician (11)appliance repair (7)water heaters (6)fireplace services (1)lighting (1)

05/13/2022

Robin B.

Super helpful, very quick to respond, very professional, on time and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They came out and did an air duct cleaning.

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

Thank you so much for this review, we are so happy you are pleased, [Member Name Removed]!

03/25/2022

Steve D.

Jim did a great job of informing me of what he was doing, diagnosing the problem, and recommending options to repair or replace our heat pump.

Description of Work
Heat pump service

Work Completed On 03/24/2022

We are pleased to hear that Jim was able to take care of everything and look forward to helping with any future projects! Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

03/09/2022

Roy H.

Easy to deal with, good financing zero down, zero payments, zero interest for 18 mos w/regular payments. Quick response to minor problem and fixed next day. Friendly staff and installers, and if I had a question, I never had to wait long for them to get back to me. This was a huge investment for us, but they made it easier. The new equipment works fine. ...........Al H in Maple Valley, WA

Description of Work
Replace 20 yr. old furnace and A/C in our manufactured home

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

Thank you Al! It was a pleasure being able to help you with every step in the process and look forward to helping with any other needs along the way! Thanks again!

01/18/2022

Linda H.

All services were performed with no noticeable problems. The person performing the service was very polite and professional. Adapted well to our three guard dogs (Chihuahuas) even attempting to make friends with the dogs. Overall, very satisfied with the service provided.

Description of Work
6-month maintenance service.

Work Completed On 01/17/2022

We love to hear this! We are happy that we were able to uphold that standard of professionalism and make friends with the guard dogs! Thanks again!

12/10/2021

Marcia M.

The serviceman was very friendly, informative and efficient . He didn't try to sell me repairs I didn't need! I will always call AAA for all maintenance and furnace repair in the future. I'm glad I found an honest company for once !!

Description of Work
I needed to have a new thermostat installed correctly and the furnace serviced

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/09/2021

We are so glad that you reached out and and we could form a trusting relationship! We look forward to helping with any and all of your HVAC needs! Thank you!

09/29/2021

Molly C.

Fixed ac unit same day. Were out a week after we called. Great follow up to.

Description of Work
Fix air conditioner

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

We are so glad we were able to help! Thank you so much for letting us know how we did!

03/06/2021

Arun V.

It went very well. Tyler came on time. He was very thru with diagnostic. He was professional and with great customer service. He called and texted us before arrival. Great Job Tyler!

Description of Work
Gas Furnace Diagnostic

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad that Tyler was able to take care of your needs. We are happy to help with any HVAC issues in the future.

03/02/2021

Kristen K.

Excellent. I HIGHLY recommend AAA! Carl was my technician today and he was excellent: knowledgeable, professional and thorough. I would not use anyone else. I am part of their maintenance program and have been for a couple of years now. Good service every time.

Description of Work
Regular Maintenance and replacement of some parts to my air conditioner.

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that Carl was able to take care of you. We are happy to have you as a valued client, and we look forward to helping you in the future.

11/07/2020

JOHN W.

Jay, the service technician, was very professional. He walked me through the process, explaining every step he was taking. When I received the invoice via email, it included what items were inspected and checked as well as several technical readings that he had taken.

Description of Work
Annual Servicing of Natural Gas Furnace

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for your great review of Jay. We are pleased to hear you had such a great experience. Please let us know if you are ever in need of future assistance. We hope you have a wonderful day!

09/30/2020

Chris V.

Electrician came out, examined light fixture, and said he'd need to order a part. We scheduled an appointment for later in the week. He then came out, replaced the fixture, and everything now works.

Description of Work
Replace Outside Light Fixture

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are grateful for the opportunity to work with you and are happy to hear that everything is working for you. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future. Have a wonderful day!

09/03/2020

Moez B.

Excellent service. Through, convenient, knowledge. Logan was efficient and patient.

Description of Work
Furnace service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this review! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with your work completed by Logan.

08/31/2020

Cathy D.

I had them install on my other house 11 years ago.. went with them again.. the people are what’s amazing.. Mathew, Bob, Jim.. Jennifer.. their customer service is beyond fantastic.. they helped us move 2 heavy plants.. that needed to be moved to put in new air conditioner.. in this day and age of automation, and messaging, they are a reminder that old fashion kindness and customer service is key to good business.. I highly recommend them.. and they configure what your house needs.. size , budget and your needs.. Mathew took 3 hrs.. of interview and measurements before offering 5 different packages of heating/cooling needs.. amazing company!!!

Description of Work
Had new furnace, air conditioner and hot water heater installed

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

Review for AAA Heating & Air Conditioning - 22641 83rd Ave S, Kent, WA - 38846643

We are very grateful for your kind remarks. It's so great to know we have valued clients who continue to be pleased with our efforts over the years. Thank you so much for taking the time to share!

08/19/2020

Trevor L.

Very well. The tech was fantastic and performed a more than thorough job.

Description of Work
Master bedroom a/c unit stopped working and needed repair. Also had maintenance performed on the entire system.

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are grateful for the opportunity to work with you.

07/16/2020

Troy and Susan M.

It was very good, Courtney were very clean , organized and very cordial. They really know their business.

Description of Work
They checked my heating and air conditioning unit.

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Thank you very much for sharing this review. We really appreciate you sharing this review and your experience with Courtney!

07/08/2020

Martha H.

This company was very professional from beginning to end. Our system works well and everyone who came did a great job!

Description of Work
New furnace and air conditioning installation

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the opportunity to work with you on your HVAC project.

05/23/2020

Tom K.

1. Techncian did not even check filters. In the past, they have cleaned them 2. They said I needed a new condensate pump ($520). I check it out after they left. The cause of the pump behavior (excessive run time) was a rubber fitting where hose fits into pump casing that was clogged with debris.

Description of Work
Furnace needed annual check-up. Also, condensate pump was running unusually.

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

We are so sorry that you had this experience. We know you have been our customer for several years and we certainly would like the opportunity to restore your faith in us. We have tried to reach out to find a way to make this right, but were unable to complete the conversation. We of course would gladly refund your money for this service and would be happy to make notes on your account to send out a different technician in the future. We will also be speaking with this technician to make sure this doesn't happen again. We hope that you will call us back so we can start the process of repairing our relationship with you. We would also love to offer you a free tune-up next year so you can see that your one bad experience is not the norm for our company and that we will do what it takes to win you over! Again, we apologize that this occurred. Thank you for your feedback.

04/13/2020

MAGGIE M.

I have recommended them to many people and will continue to use them again.

Description of Work
I have been using them for 20 years. They installed my system, a generator, and have service my system as well.

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you being a loyal customer.

03/09/2020

Janice B.

She was great. A neighbor was interested in their services while she was over, and she even went and helped the neighbor too. Then she soon came back and finished my job. She was really sweet and very nice. She even educated me about an issue with my water spigot while she was helping out. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They checked my furnace.

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad to hear about your experience with Courtney. We are very happy to have her on our team & we love hearing she was able to assist you as well as your neighbor!

02/02/2020

Edward G.

they were very professional and did a good job answered all my questions they made sure to put protective clothes where ever they were entering or working. they even came earlier then scheduled

Description of Work
replaced furnace

Work Completed On 02/02/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your HVAC needs.

01/17/2020

Michele J.

Very thorough job. Polite and helpful.

Description of Work
Furnace tuned and cleaned

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

This is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much for sharing this positive feedback.

01/15/2020

Wayne B.

Mary was very efficient. Offered suggestions and was very helpful. Great Job!

Description of Work
paid by Credit card prior to service. Contracted

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you taking the time to share this positive review.

11/24/2019

Gregory H.

It went very well. David and his assistant were very professional. They explained what they were doing and did a thorough job. They even took the time to reattach vents that had been loose for years.

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning