A+Design

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2005

Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. I am a residential designer/drafter. I am also a Green Build Design Specialist (Eco-Friendly), and a Residential Accessibilty Design Specialist (for handicap access).....

Spectrum Master Builders

Building-New Construction, Additions, Remodels

TransBlue Tacoma

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Offers by TransBlue Tacoma on Angi
AA Defined Exteriors

We Service King and Snohomish County, doing exterior remodeling. We build the BEST decks in the Northwest!! Specializing in Exotic Hardwood decks, such as, Ipe, Tiger Deck, Ironwood, etc. Our composite and PVC products include Azek, TimberTech, Trex, and Fiberon. Additionally, we sell and install all window brands. We replace and install Hardie siding, both primed or color plus. We specialize in customer service and quality craftsmanship, with 100% customer satisfaction!

03/03/2018

Ray was very professional and punctual. Even though my project seemed small to start with, it had a few difficulties to work with. He coordinated well with the Structural Engineer to get things right and absorbed a lot of work to get the drawings done on time. He is very prompt on returning phone calls or e-mail messages and answered all my questions. He was pretty detailed in his drawings as well...

Description of Work
Architectural Drawings for my home addition

Category architect

Thank you very much for the review. I hope your home will bring you and your family great service over the years ahead and provide a space for you guys to build GREAT memories as well. Blessings to you guys! - Ray

10/19/2017

He was very professional. Always on time, prompt. Price quoted was the price I paid. He was available for questions afterwards for any clarification. I got good value for the money.

Description of Work
He prepared my drawing for permits.

Category architect

Thank you very much for the positive review. It was a pleasure to produce the drawings you needed for permit. I hope you enjoy the new addition for many years to come.

12/18/2013

Awsome

Description of Work
Ray Bradshaw of A+ Design is extremely knowledgeable in his field and a very nice guy as well. I was having problems getting a building permit thru the city of Everett and Ray talked to a guy at the building permit office and got all the plans and paperwork I needed to get my permit. I couldn't have done it without him. Even after completion of his job he continued to check in and see how things were going. He even spent time answering questions on a different project for no extra charge. I would fully recommend A+ Design to anyone in need of an Architect and/or a Building Designer.

Category architect

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you. Please keep me in mind for any future projects that may come along.I hope all is well with you and your family. Blessings to you guys!

12/06/2013

Ray was very personable and returned my call right away. He came out to my home and took notes on my kitchen remodel that involved the removal of a wall and the extension of 2 existing walls. I needed a floor plan and some cross section details to submit for my building permit. Ray offered a very reasonable price, however I was able to have a friend who works in a shop and does design work help me...

Description of Work
Ray came out to my home to look at my kitchen project and to take measurements to provide me with an estimate for drawings.

Category architect

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate the opportunity to work for you.

05/13/2005

RAY WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH AND VERY THOROUGH. HE WAS ABLE TO GET EVERY INCH OF OUR HOUSE AND WAS VERY HELPFUL IN FIGURING OUT WHAT OUR OPTIONS WERE PER STRUCTURAL CODES.

Description of Work
RAY DID THE SITE MEASUREMENTS AND HOUSE MEASUREMENTS FOR HOME. THIS WAS TO MAKE SURE HE HAD ALL THE MEASUREMENTS FOR THE ARCHITECT TO USE FOR HIS DRAWINGS. RAY IS ALSO GREAT AT KNOWING WHAT THE CODES AND REGULATIONS ARE FOR BUILDING.

Category architect

Thanks [Member Name Removed]-Coit Durland. It was a pleasure to work with you guys. If you have another project then please keep me in mind. Blessings to you guys!

Residential design and drafting, remodels, additions and new home construction. We can help with Green Build Design, Independent Living Design or Residential Accessibilty Design including Adult Family Homes/. All of my course work has been through The National Association of Home Builders organization in co-ordination with local Master Builder's Associations here in Washington State. Drawing files can be emailed as PDF or JPEG files when needed.

I am not a construction person, nor a contractor. Also, I don't build homes. We do not offer 'hand drafting' or AutoCAD drafting as we use SoftPlan exclusively for our work.