RITE PAINTING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2007

PO BOX 82775

Kenmore, WA 98028

Guarantee We promise to use quality products.Our technicians will be well-trained, neat-and-tidy professionals. In addition we’ll deliver on time, as promised, at the agreed-to budget.

05/23/2018

Danielle F.

Overall I had a really great experience with Mark and his team. They were all very professional and worked quickly to get almost every room in our home and the ceilings painted. They even replaced damaged baseboards and repaired our drywall in a few places. Working with Rite Painting was such a great experience from the beginning to the end and I'm really pleased with how everything looks now.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall, interior painters

08/27/2017

Derek S.

I made an appointment for someone to come out and do an estimate for painting the exterior of my home. It was an online booking system. I booked it and made plans to stay home so that I could meet the person and ask my questions. I received two email confirmations the day prior and then the next day no one showed up. I emailed Mark to ask if someone had been by without letting us know and his response was that our appointment slipped through their cracks and they were booked up and would I like an estimate for next season. The issue I have is if you're booked through next season, it might be nice to display that on your website. If online booking is your way of making things convenient or easier for customers, then being completely full, yet still allowing people to book is opposite of convenient. Second, I imagine they feel their time is valuable. If this is the case then know that having potential customers sitting around waiting for you is completely unacceptable. I took a day off of work for this. Third, being booked out till next season is fine, but please don't accept online bookings. I am really annoyed and I don't plan to use a business that let my appointment "slip through the cracks". If they were not booked through the whole season, would they have let my appointment slip through the cracks?

Description of Work
Painting the exterior of my home.

06/30/2015

STEPHEN M.

Worked with our realtor in our absence from WA preparing our condo for sale. Multiple trips were well coordinated in a hurried situation. Friends informed us how good it looked. The sale went quickly and successfully.

Description of Work
Interior painting including walls, molding, doors, windows, etc.

Category drywall

05/31/2011

Lawrence R.

Overall experience was good. Team did a great job with the previous paint job removal using sanders and new paint job with a lighter color has resulted in no heat bubbles. Nothing extraordinary about the process, but certainly a job well done. I would use this vendor again in the future.

Description of Work
Wood siding needed previous paint job removed. Had to be hand scraped due to heat bubbles from previous paint job. Exterior was painted using a sprayer.

11/17/2010

William S.

Mark came out and did an estimate which he delivered in less than 24 hours. He had some good suggestions on keeping the job to our budget. After deciding on them they were able to schedule us for the next week. The crew did an excellent job and was done in a couple of days. I would gladly hire them again.

Description of Work
Painted trim, gutters, and doors on the exterior of our house.

01/02/2010

MARY ANN K.

I rate Rite Painting lower because the bidder forgot to show up for our appointment, and because the bid was very high. That being said, my experience may have been a fluke because he had sick kids. I also had the impression that the bid was high because the firm specializes in interior design painting (e.g., unique finishes). My job was pretty straightforward. Also when working on the bid notes, the bidder was so intent on looking at the laptop screen and inputting information into the program that it was difficult to have a personal interaction. Personal interaction is important for me to judge open, clear communications and trustworthiness.

Description of Work
Did not perform work.

Category interior painters

05/26/2009

Laura S.

Rite Painting provided a good bid, but it was still higher than the best price. When I talked with the owner about negotiating a lower rate, he gave us a 10% Good Neighbor discount, and that allowed us to hire him. He gave us a notebook w/ the paint samples in it, and was good with starting the work while we figured out the accent color. We found Rite to be professional. Our only advice for others is to double check details and ensure you're on the same page at each step of the game. Rite thought our trim color was the body color, but fortunately we caught the misunderstanding before he had ordered the paint. When we sent a list of requested touch ups, a few things weren't remembered--but again, I happened to call the owner when he was standing in our driveway so we talked through each touchup to refresh his memory. And the job was perfectly finished. We're all really pleased. Highlights: They painted our dark front doors a fabulous red, and it took at least 4 coats for them to completely cover everything. Also, Rite uses a satin finish for exterior work--it looks nicer, and is also will stay cleaner. We had quite a few little details that needed to be done, and Rite took it all in stride, which we very much appreciated. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
We are a 10-unit condo building with cedar siding. We have a tight budget and needed a quality job that would last as long as possible, but we couldn't afford to have the place goldplated. The west and south sides were peeling in places. We requested bids from 3 companies (we had one bid last fall, but that was an outrageous amount), asking for cleaning, prepping, caulking & nailing down loose boards, 2 coats of paint (1st coat backbrushed) for the entire body and trim.

03/25/2009

Mary M.

I love the new color and it has held up really well as it was done a few years back. I honestly cannot remember how much I paid!!!

Description of Work
Mark was responsive and professional. The workers were friendly. I put B on professionalism but its mostly that this is not a snobby company....

02/18/2009

Teddy J.

It was excellent. Would recommend them to anyone. Before the big paint job, they painted the hallways and one of the buildings.

Description of Work
Painting of all trim on 3 condo buildings. They came when they said. Painting was excellent. Neat. Cleaned up each day. Friendly workers. They accommodate one of our owners when she was having company. Suggested painting the downspouts at no extra cost.

Category house painters, interior painters

CQ Painting

Local & family owned. If you are looking for high quality INTERIOR and EXTERIOR painting services and ROOFING at reasonable prices, CQ is your best choice. We use high quality materials and proprietary, proven techniques to leave a lasting impression. Whether it is one room or the entire house, your satisfaction is our goal. We were established in 2000 and we are licensed and bonded for your safety & assurance.

Jack's Ever Green Painting

Jack Fecker/Founder - Jane Bakken/Owner - 425-830-6695 Andrey Stepanchuk/General Manager - 206-518-7540 Known as the top-rated painting company in the Puget Sound area through Angie's List with over 900 'A' ratings in 13 categories, Jack's Ever GREEN Painting Corp. has built a reputation through the years for our high standards of quality and stellar customer service. Founded by Jack Fecker in 2008, respected painting contractor/owner since 1992, our team takes pride in serving our community by enhancing the beauty of neighborhoods, one home, one building at a time. We employ the best painters year round which ensures our on-going reputation of integrity and trustworthiness. Our mottos in the market place are always "We have FUN painting!" and "We look forward to serving you!" *We are a full service interior and exterior home painting company that will also perform deck painting only in conjunction with an exterior painting service. Areas Serviced East King County Corridor: North Incl. Woodinville/Bothell; South Incl. Renton Highlands; East Incl. North Bend/Snoqualmie; West to Lake Wash. Spring/Summer - Focus only on East KC corridor Exteriors Fall/Winter - Include Seattle Metro Area

2022 Super Service Award

Bul Pro Painting LLC

BUL Pro Painting LLC starts on May 2016 and it’s been doing better and better every year with hundreds of new customers some of them are our friends now. We are very professional and detail oriented company. Our team have a really good communication and explaining every step that we are taking in our project. We will be happy to help you with your project! This is the company that you can trust for quality and value!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

RESIDENTIAL/COMMERICAL PAINTING-INTERIOR, COLOR CONSULTING, DRYWALL REPAIR, WALLPAPER REMOVAL/INSTALL,PAINTED MILLWORK(NEW/REPAINT), COLOR CONSULTING, NEW/REPAINT, PRESSURE WASHING, COMPLETE RESTORATION, WWW.RITEPAINTING.COM