Sound Cleaning Resources Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2011

PO Box #37

Issaquah, WA 98004

Sound Cleaning provides commercial and residential cleaning services bringing a high level of professionalism, courtesy and attention to detail to every job, every time. We take care of cleaning so you can focus on your priorities. We use non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning solutions that protect the environment and are safe for people. Sound Cleaning is proud to be independently owned and operated, started from scratch here in the Northwest providing services to King, Snohomish and Pierce and Counties. We care about your community because we live in your community....

05/09/2022

Penelope L.

Sound Cleaning was hired at the request of my HOA and does special services by arrangement with homeowners. They did a great job of cleaning my patio which hadn't been cleaned in 2 years. In addition, large pots were cleaned along with the windows, a couple of other patio items and the patio umbrella which was dirtied by the HOA when cleaning gutters and roofs. They did a great job, moved the heavier items, and everything looks fresh and clean. I'd definitely hire them again on my own.

Description of Work
pressure watch patio and large pots

Category pressure washing,patios

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the results of the patio pressure washing. We look forward to working with you and Ridge at Highlands East again for any future cleaning needs!

04/27/2022

Lorie B.

Excellent professional service from scheduling to execution. A very large amount of surfaces were thoroughly cleaned in a timely manner. Will use this company again for certain.

Description of Work
power washing

Category pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with the pressure washing at your home and are enjoying Fabio's work. We look forward to working with you again for any future cleaning needs!

03/14/2022

Alisse S.

fantastic work, easy scheduling, above and beyond!

Description of Work
tile and carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

We're delighted that you are happy with the Woodland Hall Preschool Floor Stripping and Waxing and the Greenlake Preschool Floor Stripping and Waxing and Carpet Cleaning!

03/13/2017

Gary S.

Excellent. They showed up on time, confirmed the price estimate and went to work. The results were startling. I did not realize how dirty the tiles and grout had become.

Description of Work
Clean and seal tile floors (and grout) in the entry, kitchen and 2.5 bathrooms.

Category floor cleaning

01/11/2017

Charlie B.

Excellent. Despite freezing temperatures and a faulty spigot, the crew got all moss, dirt and accumulated crap off some very dirty concrete! I recommend these folks for this service with NO reservations.

Description of Work
Pressure washing concrete steps and walkways

06/28/2016

Monique R.

Contacted the company to see if they could refinish hardwood flooring. Spoke to Matt and he was very informative and answered all my questions on the process. He put me in contact with one of his workers who called and emailed to set up my appointment. They did a great job and I'm very pleased with there work and how professional they were. Also I needed it done right away and they met my time frame. I work in the property management business and time is money.

Description of Work
Refinished hardwood flooring

Category floor cleaning

05/15/2015

Barbara L.

Matt from Sound Cleaning was the only responder to the 3 businesses I contacted and he did everything in a very timely way. My driveway was full of moss and I actually thought my driveway needed replacing, but after the amazing cleaning job, it looks like new! They more than exceeded my expectations. I have had other people attempt this and was very disappointed. Definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
Power cleaned filthy driveway.

02/24/2015

sandra B.

The condo board elected to use the company as per a referral from our property management. I am so glad that we did. We had no problems set up an appt for the next week for two days of pressure washer cleaning to our three story townhouse condos that had not been cleaned in years. Bonifacio was quick to set up and clean. Bonifacio and his crew was able to clean moss and grime from the front of our townhouses in minutes and they look great!

Description of Work
Pressure washed two condo building, front and back.

Category house cleaning,pressure washing,floor cleaning

01/29/2015

Cynthia B.

They did fantastic on every job they did for me. The best company I have ever worked with and the cost was reasonable.

Description of Work
They cleaned windows, floors, changed filters in the HVAC system and cleaned the duct work.

Category house cleaning

06/18/2014

Edward C.

They're really good. I like the service that I received. I like their price and professionalism.

Description of Work
They cleaned my VTT tiles.

Category ceramic tile

Handy House Cleaning

Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows

Gu-Wi Gutters & Windows is a family-owned exterior cleaning company that has been serving clients in the Seattle and Portland area since 2007. With over 14,000 customers served, we are proud to call ourselves one of the very best when it comes to gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, and moss removal. Contact us today for more information! NO CHARGE until you are 100% SATISFIED! We get rid of the ooey-gooey so you don't have to! FREE QUOTES for the following services: Gutter Clearing, Gutter Repair, Gutter Installation, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Moss Removal.

3 Amigos General Contractor

No employees, I'm the owner so when you need the work to be done right I'm the one responsible for the job, I provide free estimates with no rush, no push. I accept check or cash I do also subcontracting jobs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Residential and commercial cleaning including, air duct, carpet, cement & sealing, floor stripping and waxing, gutter, pressure washing, tile & grout, window washing & janitorial.

Ask for details.