Abbott's Appliance Service

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2015

4434 242nd AVE SE

Issaquah, WA 98029

Professional in Home Appliance repair...

11/14/2019

Robert E.

Tim replaced the control panel for our electric wall oven. He was on-time, friendly and professional, and I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Wall oven repair

09/27/2019

Steven Y.

Tim saved me from replacing all but the microwave (no replacement parts available) diagnosed a bad fan for the fridge (and a worn ice maker) and had the main oven board rebuilt and installed. He was very efficient and friendly and showed up in the appointment windows that were scheduled, I highly recommend him before trying to just replace your appliances.

Description of Work
Power fluctuations killed my fridge, microwave convection oven, and my main oven

12/07/2018

Dylan D.

Tim was very responsive, knowledgeable, punctual, and professional. It’s not common to receive multiple calls to update ETA, Tim was very communicative about his schedule, giving me updates on when he was arriving within the scheduled time window. He diagnosed and repaired the problem swiftly and his price was reasonable. I also appreciated his knowledge as the owner/technician and he gave me very practical advice on other small issues I had on my washer. I highly recommend Tim and will be calling him back when I am ready to have my stove repaired.

Description of Work
Washer repair

09/19/2018

Terry W.

diagnosed the problem quickly (bad drain pump), had the part on hand, and fixed it in less than an hour. Told us when he'd arrive and was there on time. Friendly too. All around great experience.

Description of Work
washing machine broke

07/09/2018

David C.

They were responsive, flexible and easy to work with. I appreciated their honesty, flexibility of options and guidance provided so I could make the best choice for repairs or replacement.

Description of Work
They performed an evaluation and diagnosis of my broken washing machine

11/16/2017

Cheryl B.

Tim noticed that a couple of dimes were jammed in the drum which prevented it from moving. It was such a quick fix, he just charged me a trip charge. Plus, not only was he on time, he was a few minutes early. Very professional. Knows his stuff! Not only will I use hm again, I will recommend to all my friends!

Description of Work
My washer wasn’t working properly in the wash cycle.

11/14/2017

Monica P.

Great! He did a professional job and was on time

Description of Work
My dryer had stopped working and he came in and evaluated the Problem, orderedbthenpart and came back to repair it. I'm very impressed with his service and would call him again

10/25/2017

Tony M.

scheduled time 9-11am; 10:45 called...said can't make it, on another job. Can we re-schedule for the afternoon Abbot's said...i said "sure...how 'bout after 3:30?' Abbot's said "i don't know..." I said "okay, what works for you to re-schedule?" Abbot's said "i don't know man...plus next week i'm going on vacation..." I said, "ok...thanks for your trouble" and hung up. I have no reason to doubt Abbot's does good work since Abbot's is so highly rated on Angie's...but my take away was that Abbot's is lucky to live in an age that lots of us have no skills to fix our own appliances...so Abbot's could care less to lose an appointment.

Description of Work
stove, range, dishwasher

Category appliance repair

No work was preformed or started. I called to say I was running late not that I wouldn't make it. I would have made it by 12 and had calls set the rest of the day. It takes a tremendous effort to schedule, drive to, diagnosis and repair appliances sometimes things take longer then anticipated. To say I don't care is just untrue the reason I am busy and have good reviews is because I care and do a good job. The timing did not work out with this one.

10/09/2017

Candy H.

I have a built in refrigerator and moving it on and out he put a 12 inch scratch on my wall. I still had touch up so I painted it.

Description of Work
Called because ice maker wasn't working and water was draining on floor. He repaired drain in back of (lower freezer) and said that I would have ice by morning. No ice he had to comeback and replace ice maker.

Category appliance repair

The refrigerator was over sized for the space any time it will be moved it will rub the wall both sides of the refrigerator are marked and dented because it is pushed in so tight.

10/03/2017

Hansen L.

I want to just post that I truly appreciate Tim Abbott's honesty and professionalism. I sent a note via Angies and within 24 hrs he responded. Even more amazing was that based on my writeup, he gave his best diagnosis, and actually recommended that it was not cost effective to repair. Who in this day and age, turns away business because it's the right recommendation for the customer? I'm amazing and so thankful. Thank you Tim Abbott and I am definitely telling this story to anyone of my friends that needs appliance repair.

Description of Work
Estimate on washer repair.

CARTER BROTHERS REFRIGERATOR REPAIR

BREAKING NEWS!! OUR FACTORY TRAINED SERVICE MEN ARE TAKING EXTRA AND ALL PRECAUTIONS DEALING WITH THIS TRAGIC CORONA VIRUS. EVERYONE IS PROPERLY MASKED AND DRESSED FOR YOUR UTMOST HEALTH AND SAFETY WHEN ENTERING YOUR HOME FOR SERVICE. WE WILL ALSO BE OFFERING DISCOUNTS FOR ANYONE THAT IS IN FINANCIAL NEED BECAUSE OF THIS TRAGIC SITUATION. We appreciate all of your consideration! FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS FOR 43 YEARS - FREE SERVICE CALL FOR REFRIGERATORS, FREEZERS AND WINE COOLERS ONLY - SENIOR DISCOUNT - SAME DAY SERVICE THERE ARE TRUCKS IN YOUR AREA NOW. Servicing all King county and Seattle areas. Discounts for Microsoft, Amazon, Police and Fire, Boeing.

Offers by CARTER BROTHERS REFRIGERATOR REPAIR on Angi
    JC Appliance Services

Jc appliance services, we repair and service all major brands of home appliances. We also have maintenance plans available for servicing built-in refrigerators, which includes filter service and hose/water line replacement. We offer appliance installs and re-installs post construction as well.

Offers by JC Appliance Services on Angi
    Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

2014 Super Service Award Winner in Appliance Repair. We Repair All Makes and Models off major Appliances we offer same day next day service

Small Appliance Repair