Freedom Landscape

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2010

Full Landscape construction and maintenance to include grading, retaining walls, drainage systems, paver walkways and patios, plantings, mowing, spraying, fertilizing, sprinkler install, Sprinkler repair, led lighting, water features, Additional DBA - Econo Inc....

Flint Focus Construction

Ive worked construction for lots of big name companies over the years and have finally decided to go ahead and start for myself. Concrete patios sidewalk driveways. Siding, framing,remodeling restoration let me know what you need done and ill give you a fair price.

TransBlue Spokane

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Phillips 360 Land & Hardscaping

Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a return call. We are communicators and will keep you informed and answer any questions you have in a timely manner. Additional contact - Alexe Phillips

03/04/2014

Freedom Landscaping is the best. They start up my sprinklers in the spring, adjusting and repairing as needed and blow them out in the fall. They also maintain my lawn and it is always cut and trimmed to perfection. I can confidently give Freedom Landscaping the highest recommendation possible.

Description of Work
Sprinkler and lawn service for 2013

01/05/2014

Excellent job! Very professional and capable. Reasonable pricing in line with the work that was performed. I can highly recommend Freedom Landscape and will use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Freedom Landscape.

07/12/2012

I procrastinated on getting my system blown out for the winter and found out that NOBODY does it after Halloween. Mainly because they rent compressors for a month or two and get as many done as possible then call it quits. I called Freedom and he was the one that gave me that information. But, he has his own compressor and was glad to come out...that afternoon! He showed up on time and then charged me his season 'special' rate, when I would have paid a lot more at that point. Nice folks, honest and I'll call them back.

Description of Work
VERY late season sprinkler blow out.

01/30/2012

It's a local business. He was professional and did a great job. This is the place to go. They are awesome and have great prices.

Description of Work
They did weed and feed, lawn care, lawn mowing, and sprinklers.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,lighting

Create, design & maintain landscape.Landscape construction to include grading, sprinklers, retaking walls, water features, plantings, turf sod or hydro seed, vinyl or cedar fence, paver walkways patios.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal