Spadoni Asphalt & Maintenance

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2011

We have 20+ years of experience working with asphalt. Services include sealcoating, pressure washing, striping/road marking, crack filling, sawing, and repairs. Excellent prices. Licensed and bonded. PAULSS*946NZ...

Roads Paving WA LLC

We provide residential, industrial, and commercial service. Our highly trained sales, administrative and labor force work closely to ensure excellent customer service. Roads Paving provides high-quality asphalt paving services to residents and businesses. We strive to deliver professional service from the estimate all the way to the final product. Over the years, our commitment to customer satisfaction through first-class service has resulted in tremendous growth and a sterling reputation in the industry.

Offers by Roads Paving WA LLC on Angi
Ascend Construction LLC

Ascend Construction LLC is an up and coming construction company that focuses on quality work and building future relationships in the construction industry. We specialize in exterior cladding on new housing and multi family developments. Below I have listed our past trade experiences. Exterior Siding: HardiePanel, HardiePlank, Cedar Siding, Metal Siding (AEP Span Metal Siding) Vinyl Window installation Exterior and Interior Painting Waterproofing: Tyvek CommericalWrap, 1x4 P.T. Wood Furring and Flashing Misc. Work: Metal Coping, vent shrouds, gutters, downspouts, collector boxes. We also specialize in fencing, decking, and as well as painting

Offers by Ascend Construction LLC on Angi
Global Paving, LLC

Global Paving, LLC has several trained and professional employees. Most of our employees have years of asphalt paving experience.

10/29/2015

R G.

Description of Work
Although I didn't actually meet Paul, he was very communicative over email, and did a great job. He had the best solution, for the best price, for our church parking lot resealing and re-striping. Definitely would use again.

09/05/2015

Carl O.

Paul's crew did the initial repairs and pressure washing...he did the sealant application. We received a competitive bid and the work done was top notch. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Patched asphalt and filled cracks where needed, added a water diversion berm at one end of our driveway, pressure washed the driveway and applied two coats of sealant

07/08/2015

G.A. J.

Description of Work
drive way

07/18/2014

Juliana C.

Description of Work
Mr Spadoni came out and gave me an estimate for power washing and sealing a wide driveway and attached side yard a week ahead of the work. The day before the seal was applied one of his crew power washed the areas. That process revealed alot of cracks. So the next day Mr. Spadoni tarred those and then his crew spread a coat of asphalt seal. It was a hot day. After a couple of hours they spread the second coat. before. I liked that Mr. Spadoni called before both visits to confirm and that he/they came when he said they would. Also, I very much appreciated that he advised me afterward on the proper usage of the sealed areas for the first couple of days and weeks. Unfortunately I need to have Paul back out to touch up two marks that I made inadvertently. But I think its a minor fix. Overall the power washing was very well done and the seal looks great. Some of the tarring looks a little gloppy in places but those areas probably had difficult cracks happening. Overall I am pleased with the work. It makes the front of my house look sharp. |Also I would like to add that I had no luck getting any other asphalt business, even out of my area to respond to my telephone inquiries. I very much want to give local businesses the work whenever possible so I was very happy to find Mr. Spadoni here in Gig Harbor. He was consistently quick to respond to my few phone calls and most often answered on the spot.

06/18/2014

G.A. J.

Based on Angies list, we contacted Spadoni for the work needed. He came out and told us what he would have to do and the Cost. We agreed and he set work up a schedule that also took in to account our needs.. The work was done quickly and turned out very good. I would recommend him I for any one needing driveway work.

Description of Work
Repaired root damage to drive way and resealed it

05/15/2014

Jerald W.

I'm short of time right now. But, they were perfect; prompt quite, showed up when promised, great attitude and the right price. And no he's not my brother n' law.

Description of Work
Built an asphalt berm diverting water away from basement and sealed cracks in drive way. I'm about to call them to do another job for me.

02/17/2014

Jerald W.

They were great. Small job. Got job done quickly, did extra gladly when asked.

Description of Work
Repaired broken asphalt, built small berm and sealed cracks.

Category driveway pavers

Thanks for your kind comments. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

11/27/2013

Gordon R.

They filled and sealed all the cracks with high quality pavement filler/sealer. They then coated the entire parking lot with sealer and finally painted all the parking space stripes, fire lane and handicapped spaces. They did an excellent job for a fair price on time. We definitely would recommend them and use them again.

Description of Work
we had another company replace and repair the pavement in the Gig Harbor Yacht Club parking lot. Spadoni then cleaned the entire lot including the edges at the bumper strip to remove dirt, weeds, etc. from all the cracks.

Category driveway pavers

Thanks for your kind comments. It was a pleasure to work with such a well organized and congenial group.

06/06/2013

Michael J.

Our experience with them went pretty well. They did a good job. Their timeliness on the project was great. At first they gave a bid and it was pretty low, $400 or something. But we didn't realize that we needed more done, so we had them to come back and do something else.

Description of Work
We used Spadoni Asphalt & Maintenance. We had a septic inspection underneath the driveway, so they had to tear up the asphalt to get to the septic. Spadoni had to do the repair.

06/13/2011

Steven S.

I had quite a bit of work done. His work is perfect. He's an extremely knowledgeable guy. He's very good as far as his knowledge of construction and his boys work is concerned. He's expensive. I didn't get a bid from anyone else. I was more concerned with getting the work done. I would use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I had some outdoor repairs done to the house by Spadoni & Spadoni about 8 months ago. It included some siding and windows.

Category siding

Asphalt maintenance, sealing, striping/marking, crack-filling & repairs.

Satisfaction