C S Floors

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2010

4.3

8803 State Rte 16 NW

Gig Harbor, WA 98332

Visa master amex discover financing available as well as a 10% cash or check discount.

06/27/2016

Martha W.

It was a complete success and a pleasurable experience. Al gave us great advice on quality material at reasonable prices with no "up sell" at all. In fact, he ensured we did not overspend and gave us sound advice throughout the project. Work was on time, on budget, and the experts installing everything were pleasant and professional. When we find our final retirement home in the Puget Sound area we will go right back to Al and CS Floors for all our flooring needs.

Description of Work
This was a complete renovation of a trashed rental home updated for resale. CS Floors installed hardwood flooring in the kitchen, dining room, living room, hallway, stairwell and landing. The installed tile flooring in three bathrooms and carpeting in the rest of the house. Al also had the stone 'facing' we needed to upgrade our interior chimney appearance and this material was far more attractive and inexpensive than anything we found at Lowes or Home Depot.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

02/25/2015

tony N.

Description of Work
Tile and carpet

01/21/2015

Sandra W.

08/18/2014

Rachel S.

u

Description of Work
CS floors came highly recommended by a handy man service. The handy man service we used did outstanding work and they suggested this company. We needed a small job done and my wife disclose this information from the beginning. Al was very professional at the beginning and was friendly when my wife asked him if he did small jobs. he said yes we set up and appointment and thing looked good. However, when he arrived to give us and estimate he got curt and got an attitude when my wife asked him if we could use a less expensive carpet for the stairs. He answered my wife with attitude telling her that they were already doing a minimal amount or work. Yes, it is a minimal amount of work, but we asked you if that was an issue and at about $1000 dollars for doing 12 stairs i do not believe you are doing us any favors. Al, who from his website is the president of the company, left and we really did not feel like looking anymore so we though we would just hire the jerk!! However, it was not that easy to hire him. He would not give us a specific date and when we followed up he would write vague replies more like haikus than actual replies. we finally got to the point were we almost got the president to due the job and then he told us that we needed to sign the contract. We thought cool let sign it however he never gave us a contract to sign so I email him again, but he never even bother to send me a haiku respond. I finally had it. I got another guy coming, but this company got me vexed and I did not want others to experience what we went though. If you do not like doing small jobs say so!! We did not lie, and at almost a THOUSAND dollars for 12 steps an a patch job to get moody with my wife really!! I could never recommend this guy, maybe if i did not like you I would.

07/15/2013

nancy M.

We took his advice and did not purchase new carpet. But, I felt badly that he had spend an hour with us, measuring all the rooms, and then working up a quote -- all for nothing, since we didn't buy any carpet. My wife and I sent him a 'thank you' check for $50 to pay for his time at the house. HE SENT IT BACK WITH A note thanking us for the consideration, but he believed his coming to the house is all part of the job. Sometimes he makes the sale, sometimes he does not. THAT IS AN HONEST MAN!

Description of Work
The owner came to the house on our request to quote us for the whole-house job. We planned to sell the house and wanted to make the house more 'sell-able' by installing new carpet. One of the first things out of his mouth, after looking at our carpet, was, "Why do you want to buy new carpet? This looks fine. Maybe a little professional cleaning and save yourself a lot of money." Clearly here was a business person who was not greedy, but fair-minded and responsive to the client's needs.

Category carpet installation

03/25/2013

Craig J.

Fine until then. Everyone was helpful and courteous.

Description of Work
Got a high estimate and when asked if they would work with us on price (we do the removal, etc) they never got back to us one way or the other.

Category ceramic tile

We at CS Floors appreciate the opportunity for your business and appreciate your input. As far as the high figure on the work that is not an issue as we operate based on our cost and not our competitors. As far as not following up, that is not acceptable we have a firm policy of following up and this issue will be looked into. Please feel free to contact the management direct and discuss in detail the issue of follow through.

09/25/2012

Tom L.

We were very happy with the price and quality both times. On the flooring project the owner spent time with us on picking out the right flooring, and we ended up getting a much better product for a lower price than if we had gone with our original plan. The countertop/tile project was a similar experience, in that he made suggestions that greatly enhanced the outcome of the project with minimal increase in expense. The quality of the installation was great both times. The staff were on time for appointments, they were polite and professional, and they did quality work. There were no additional expenses, the final price was what they said it would be both times. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I've hired C & S Floors on two occasions. On one of these we had flooring and a countertop installed, on the other occasion we had countertops and a ceramic backsplash installed.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

09/11/2012

Catherine W.

The owner helped me choose the flooring for the area that I needed. He guided me towards the best product that wasn't the most expensive product either which I reallly appreciated. His price was very competitive. If you paid cash you got 10% back. They were fast and it looks beautiful. I am very happy with them.

Description of Work
I have used C S Floors. I used them a month ago. I got dura-ceramic tile in the bathroom, ceramic tile in the shower and new carpet in the bedroom.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Maxcare Hardwood Floors

You are our priority and we want to help you achieve the home of your dreams by being your local, and trusted professional. We have a 100% dust-free sanding guarantee that each one of our skilled craftsman use. Let us assist you on your journey to making your floors beautiful and have all your neighbors in awe. Call us today to setup your in-home estimate! We do not provide repairs and only provide installation on materials purchased from our showroom.

Offers by Maxcare Hardwood Floors on Angi
    Otto's Hardwood Floors

We are a business with 7 years of experience on hardwood flooring installation and restoration. We have a vast knowledge on how wood floors react to the Pacific Northwest weather. We use the finest materials available, we also use environmentally friendly materials to lessen our environmental foot print. No job is too big or too small, if there is any specific flooring type you you are looking for, please let us know during our consultation. We offer free estimates On-site. Contact us today via phone call or text at (253) 283-8168 or via email at ottos.hardwood.painting@gmail.com. We will provide you with the best option available and create best flooring for you at Otto's Hardwood Floors.

King Solutions Inc

We do all kinds of flooring from carpet wood laminate vinyl refinis wood flooring to grind and polish concrete to epoxy coatings

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

All Floor coverings and counter tops