Rainblock Roofing, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2019

Our goal is to keep quality at the highest level and at affordable prices. We meet briefly to verify measurements and provide a solid quote. There is no pressure during a quick Who, What, and How Much description. We are all about the details, customer care, and installation excellence. Rainblock Roofing is an Owens Corning Preferred Roofing Contractor in the region with transferable Lifetime Warranties. 5 Star Reviews matched up with Best Prices is a win win for our customers. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

roofing (11)gutter repair (1)

08/02/2022

Gerry G.

Rainblock roofing is the best! I've had several roofs replaced in the past. Doug and Mark offer incredible service! Mark removed a few items in my garage to protect my personal items. They tarped the complete perimeter and protected our plants too. We had new gutters installed last year and the ensured me that they would protect and avoid any property damage (great job!). The installers were very kind and communicated all aspects of the job start to finish. This roofing program is a class act! Family owned with low overhead. Can't beat the price for the quality and craftsmanship! Thank you RainBlock Roofing! Gerry

Description of Work
Roof replacement and rafter repairs

Work Completed On 07/15/2022

05/29/2022

Tammie C.

Rainblock roofing did an amazing job. Our roof and skylight installation look great and the process went smooth. The crew was timely and clean, the owners gave updates throughout and dealing with them was professional and a friendly experience. Overall fantastic, I appreciate their down to earth rapport, honest and straight forward business practices and would recommend them to anyone needing a super quality roofing company!

Description of Work
New roof installation

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

04/08/2022

Ellen P.

Gave me some good advice.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

01/08/2022

Brian B.

I was really impressed with Rainblock Roofing LLC. Throughout my experience with them, I felt that I could trust them. They seemed genuinely interested in my needs and, consequently, were consultative throughout the entire process to provide the best possible solution. It was obvious they were focused on quality. Doug and Mark Fowler were true professionals. I would recommend them to others who are seeking a trustworthy company who provides good value for their services.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 12/10/2021

Review for Rainblock Roofing, LLC - 4624 16th St E, Fife, WA - 39591592

05/05/2021

Carrie Robin Foss F.

It went very well, couldn't have been better! The Rainblock owner and son thoroughly explained what to expect throughout the project. They informed me of arrival and departure times. The crew worked hard all day. The roof looks great, the yard was cleaned of debris, and everyone was respectful of me and my property. Thank you, Rainblock Roofing!!

Description of Work
I had my shake roof replaced with roofing shingles.

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

03/23/2021

Debbie S.

Rainblock Roofing was extremely reliable and efficient. Not only was the project done with a stellar attention to detail and cleanliness, but the customer service and flexibility of company and contractors was un-heard of. Prior to our project, and well before any monetary gain from the company they spent multiple man hours working with us, our budget and our insurance company to ensure the future project would exceed our expectations. Their salesman and workers are committed to producing a perfect end result as well as one that is reasonably priced. Family owned, and it shows, these roofers care. Will be looking to them exclusively for future roofing projects. And... they do gutters and windows too!!

Description of Work
Needed to have my roof replaced

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Review for Rainblock Roofing, LLC - 4624 16th St E, Fife, WA - 39262246

08/21/2020

Monique G.

I shopped around and got quotes but Rainblock did such a great job from the Presentation of their company and the services they provide. The price was very reasonable and they were very clean. They put tarps on the ground around the house to catch debris and also used blower and a magnetic strip at end to catch the nails that had fallen on ground from taking old roof off. They were very professional and covid compliant. I will be hiring again.

Description of Work
I got a total roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Review for Rainblock Roofing, LLC - 4624 16th St E, Fife, WA - 38817773

05/27/2020

Kristen A.

Rainblock Roofing was amazing. From the first meeting, to coordinating schedules, to explaining the process and challenges, Doug and Mark were great. For us, everything was clear and professional. We loved that we have a warranty that will be given to the next owner. Plus, they did a great job cleaning up. We know of 3 roofs they did in our neighborhood and they all look great. It is worth you time to hear what they have to offer!

Description of Work
Roof the House

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Review for Rainblock Roofing, LLC - 4624 16th St E, Fife, WA - 38602716

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. You are so kind and it's fun to see so many homeowners in your block refer us. We are all about the details and we benefit from happy customers. Beautiful old homes like your's deserve quality care.

Phil G.

It was beautiful. They were honest, clean, and did a great job. We had no complaints of any kind.

Description of Work
New roof.

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

Thank you for this great review. It means a lot to us and so does all the referrals you've sent our way. I give you an "A" rating as a great customer.

Agnes C.

It was okay and very expensive. They completed the job.

Description of Work
Roofing repair and installation.

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

Wow, what a surprise on this review. I actually submitted this customer to Angie's List to provide a review. We gave them a great price and everyone agreed on it. We are often half the price of others. "Best Quality @ Best Prices" Our goal was to cover our cost and keep our crew busy as we came out of winter. No arm twisting and no sales pressure. We were there everyday on time, worked all day and finished a big roof in just 3 days. We were respectful of the property and placed plywood up and tarps everywhere to protect everything. We even placed plywood on the front lawn to minimize traffic wear and tear. We included and installed gutter screens as a bonus. We included a Lifetime Manufactures Transferable Warranty, and we were kind, professional, and cleaned up daily. We thought we had provided the best experience and quality available. If anything was wrong we weren't informed. The husband, who was our contact, seemed very happy at our attention to details and communication. I'm sorry that all we did wasn't enough to earn an "A" rating.

Sharon M.

Excellent! They were on time and very professional.

Description of Work
They did re roofing, gutters and skylight in my whole house.

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

Thank you for participating with a kind review and it was great to see the transformation of your roof. And, it was a dash to get it done perfectly between snow storms last winter. It's one of those that comes up in our conversations of exciting roofing stories.

Contact

Phone

4624 16th St E

Fife, WA 98424

Website

Not currently offering roof repairs or roof cleaning.

Check, Financing Available
    RAINBRL834Q1
    Washington
    Washington: Contractors
    12/13/2023

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)