AA Side X Side Construction

Washington: Contractors
08/23/2022

309 SW 372nd St

Federal Wy, WA 98023

AA Side X Side Construction, Inc. is based out of Federal Way/NE Tacoma, WA, And is a member of the James Hardie Contractor Alliance Program. Specializes in high quality replacement siding, windows, roofing, and interior & exterior remodeling for King and Pierce counties....

siding companies (33)house painting (10)window replacement (4)door installation (2)woodworking (2)handyman (2)general contractors (2)ceiling fan installation (1)pressure washing (1)roofing (1)electrician (1)drywall (1)

04/23/2021

Great they did a beautiful job and clean up

Description of Work
Siding

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

03/30/2019

AA Side X Side did a fantastic job on our home. Not only were they the lowest bid, their workmanship was phenomenal. Great group of installers and painters. Our neighbors were so impressed with how beautiful it turned out, that they also did 4 other homes in our cul de sac. We sold that home and moved into a new one. AA Side X Side has now done a second home for us. You will not be disappointed if...

Description of Work
JamesHardie Siding, Stack stone, Paint

Category siding,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

Review for AA Side X Side Construction - 309 SW 372nd St, Federal Wy, WA - 37791266

01/16/2019

His crew he brought in really knew what they were doing. Chris is very professional. He took me to another job site to review the work they were doing. Crew is extremely professional. I have already recommended him to several friends and have had great feedback. He is patient and always available to answer questions.

Description of Work
Siding that was improperly installed which caused major water damage.

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

01/15/2019

Customer service is outstanding. The quality of work is above and beyond. I had many concerns surrounding this project. Chris was excepional at explaining, educating, and reassuring me before and throughout the project. The crew was exceptional at showing up on time and staying within the time allowed to finish the job. I am also revy happy with the product that we wnet with. In addition, Chris ha...

Description of Work
Resided entire home

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

12/10/2017

This company did a amazing job on our house. Chris, the owner was always accessible and addressed all our concerns promptly. Luis and the whole crew are excellent, friendly, hardworking and most important very professional. This company has performed our project way beyond our expectations. Many of our neighbors mentioned how nice our house look afterwards. We will definitely recommend this compan...

Description of Work
We use this company for sidings replacement and new exterior paint for the whole house. Also, replace one window and one patio door.

Category siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 10/15/2017

12/05/2016

This is an update to my initial review in 2014. After 2 yrs of the install, the T1-11 wood siding has deteriorated and there are now delaminations in numerous sections of the siding. I applied a quality oil based primer after the install and applied 2 coats of Glidden Exterior paint the following summer. When I reported the problem with the company on Oct 2016, they sent a rep to inspect the probl...

Description of Work
Wood Siding

Work Completed On 10/12/2016

09/14/2016

They must either be very busy or they just don't want new work. They would not call me or respond for a request for contact from email for a bid/estimate. I needed new siding and 10 Windows installed. I took my 30k job elsewhere.

Description of Work
They didn't do anything to include answering the phone or returning a request for an estimate.

Work Completed On 09/06/2016

02/26/2016

We used AA Side x Side for a very large project including removal of 2 layers of old siding, replacement of siding and trim over our entire two story house with Hardie Plank, removal and replacement of all our windows, and new exterior paint. We got several bids from other companies and their estimate was on the low end of comparable bids. They did an amazing job! The crew was friendly, helpful, a...

Description of Work
Removal of old siding, replacement of siding, exterior painting, removal and replacement of windows

Category siding,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 01/15/2016

08/31/2014

The owner, Chris Steenbergen, was very responsive and answered all questions. The installers, Louis & Manuel, were efficient, fast, and exact. The job was done in day and looks great.

Description of Work
Installed exterior siding.

Work Completed On 08/30/2014

08/30/2014

A&A Side X Side came to my house for a siding quote. The employee promised to provide me with a quote but never did. I called about a week later asking for the quote and never received a call back or the quote. Don't do business with these clowns. Waste of time! Also arrived late.

Description of Work
Failed

Category siding

Siding, James Hardie fiber cement siding, Trim, windows, roofing, remodeling- interior & exterior, painting-interior & exterior, pressure washing & roof cleaning.

Vinyl Repair,