Mainline Plumbing & Drain LLC

Washington: Contractors
04/20/2023

1600 SW Dash Point Rd

Federal Way, WA 98023

Seattle to Tacoma Mainline is a family owned and operated business serving our community since 2006 ​ Mainline continues to expand our knowledge of the plumbing world. It is essential to our customers and our company that we stay up–to–date on everything plumbing. We look forward to serving our community, by helping resolve its plumbing issues....

plumbers (24)drain cleaning (8)water heaters (3)

06/23/2021

It is not often that a repair person comes to your home and performs above expectations. Michael, from Mainline Plumbing, did just that. He corrected the challenge of a sub flow kitchen faucet that has plagued us for several years. The plumber, who previously installed it said that it was what it should be. Once my wife used the corrected faucet, she kept saying, “I can’t believe it!”

Description of Work
Faucet repair

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

11/03/2018

Rick was so nice and helpful! He showed up on time, and immediately found simple solutions to all my problems. Because he fixed the problems so quickly, he didn’t charge me for the work, and wouldn’t even let me pay for his travel time. I will definitely hire him for all my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Rattle in tap, shower leak, trouble turning on shower

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

07/22/2018

Mike and dad arrived exactly as promised. Quickly identified the problem with old hose bib. Replacement went without a hitch. Only complaint is for some reason the hose that was attached to this old hose bib is now totally collapsed. It seems that the old one had a sort of pressure equalizer, the one Mainline installed doesn't apparently have one. Doesn't seem to cause any issues but it it kind of...

Description of Work
Replace defective worn hose bib.

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

06/11/2018

Very well... took his time in finding and evaluating the issue, Fixed promptly. Great response time and did the work quickly and proficiently.

Description of Work
leak from unknown source

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

03/06/2018

Rick and Mike were both very professional, excellent price and service.

Description of Work
Dishwasher and air gap installation.

Work Completed On 02/28/2018

Thank you for letting Mainline help!

02/06/2018

The plumber they sent (Mike) did an excellent job in every respect. The job was not trivial because of the age of the toilet tank. (The plumber I called first couldn't figure out how to get the hardware that would fit, and could only recommend replacing the entire toilet.) Mike was able to figure out exactly what parts were needed, located them locally, and traveled on his time to pick them up. Ma...

Description of Work
Replace the flushing mechanisms in a 50-year-old toilet

Work Completed On 02/06/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

09/04/2017

The plumber arrived on time. He inspected the faucets and determined the cartridges were plugged up. Replacing them solved the problem. He called and let me know the water pressure was about 70 percent of what a total repipe would be-- certainly acceptable for a renter. I appreciated the promptness, the honesty and professionalism. Mainline Plumbing has moved to the top of my Go To list.

Description of Work
Water pressure was low and getting worse in a rental. We thought it was calcium build up and we would need to do a total repipe. We told the plumber what We were thinking. We had repiped another rental the prior month with another company. So we were bracing for a big expense.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

07/31/2017

Excellent. Showed up exactly on time. Worked quickly and cleanly. Very affordable and fixed all the leaky sink valves!

Description of Work
Replaced old plastic sink valves with copper valves.

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

07/25/2017

They did all the work for the bid they gave; they cleaned everything up so it was really a good experience.

Description of Work
Can't say enough about Mainline Plumbing--really good experience after a bad one with a different service. My kitchen sinks wouldn't drain and I called a drain service. They came out and snaked the pipe and broke through a pipe and charged me and told me I needed to call a plumber to fix the pipes. I called two plumbers and one didn't call me back, but Mainline Plumbing called me back within 2 hours. Rick Luna came out and looked at my problem and made a bid.My house was built in 1943 so the pipes are old. It was Friday so the next Monday, they came out and rerouted the drain pipe from my kitchen down in my basement. They got a whole bunch of roots out of my pipes and put in a new faucet since my old one had been leaking. All went very well and I felt really comfortable and satisfied with all the work they did.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

06/05/2017

I called Mainline Plumbing & Drain LLC for help. I had a very good experience with the company and their boss Rick. They replaced my water heater and they fixed my leaking drain pipe under the kitchen sink in January 2016. The price I've paid was reasonable. No more problems with my water heater and no problem with my drain pipe under kitchen sink. I spoke with Rick about my new problem with my to...

Description of Work
Water was running to the toilet. The water was unstoppable. The valve controlling water supply for the toilet was broken as well. I had to shut off the water for the whole house.

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for calling us a 2nd time.

Plumbing, Hot Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Gas Lines, Sewer

Heating & Cooling