Kevin's Handiman Service LLC

With Angi since December 2009

4.3

Pro Built Systems

I am a full service General contractor. I also perform home repairs and I have a shop for custom orders or fabrication. I am a licensed general contractor, completely bonded, licensed, and insured.

Travis's Handy Services

I work professionally in construction, painting, drywall repairs, full demo and install, service and install material elevators too conveyor, if you have a square peg and have a round hole I'll get the job done

Adam McNulty

17yrs in Maintenance and Repair. I Specialize in Electrical and Mechanical Diagnostics with a solid background in Fabrication. I have proficiently and safely carried out structural repairs on many different things, steel frames, support beams, pressure vessels...etc I do most any light residential projects and promise to bring the same dedication to my trade in whatever projects you may have.

05/28/2013

Janice O.

OK

Description of Work
Removed carpet and pad and painted front door

06/13/2012

Janie L.

Kevin arrived on time. There were two sets of curtain rods to install. One to be installed over the sliding glass door and the other over the living room picture window. He measured both and laid out the "plan of attack". He had to shorten one rod as there wasn't enough wall to make it fit. He then hung the drapes and the areas never looked so good. He kept me informed, and asked how I wanted things if there was a question during the install. All in all, a pro from start to finish.

Description of Work
Needed Kevin to custom install curtain rods in ceiling over picture window and in wall above sliding glass door.

12/24/2009

Janie L.

Kevin is pleasant, knowledgeable, and thorough. When the install kit did not have a hose that would attached to our older house plumbing, Kevin knew what was needed, went to a local warehouse to get it, and charged us only for the parts. I have used a few other handymen before but Kevin is the best I have found.

Description of Work
I needed to replace a kitchen sink faucet. I had just gotten out of the hospital and so wasn't in any shape to do the job. I called Kevin on Monday and he was here on Tuesday. He put in the kitchen sink's pull out faucet fairly quickly, cleaned up after himself, and put back the items that had been stored under sink. He installed a detachable shower head in the bathroom tub that allows me to wash while sitting in a chair. Finally, he put in a pull-across curtain rod in the bedroom. He also did some measuring of walls for a couple of future tasks.

Kevin's Handiman Service LLC