3 Chicks And A Hammer

Founded 2019 •

1.5

2117 SW 307th St

Federal Way, WA 98023

We take pride in everything that we do, no detail goes unnoticed. Our goal is to bring customers back to priority and complete each job with our customers in mind. We believe in community and offer military and first responders a discount on all purchases. Support female contractors! ...

05/23/2022

MICHAEL C.

They did not show up for appointments, and we had to reschedule several times. They did not finish clearing out trees before putting the fence up. Boards were not completely nailed down. We had to call them to finish hauling away the branches they did cut. When we finally got them out to finish the work, they became very hostile, physically threatening, and we had to ask them to leave. The fence is failing now, and we're out several thousand dollars.

Description of Work
Remove trees and install cedar fence between our property and the neighbor's

Category fencing

05/11/2021

Oliver H.

The End Product is Not Everything First, the fence they installed looks good and seems sturdy. They showed up on time and were friendly before and after. Unfortunately I can’t stop my review there. Something that escaped notice on the estimate was found when they started the job; that is the old fence posts were built on top of some wooden retaining-wall beams which were old and not too sturdy. To fix this they moved the fence line over about 6 inches and installed the posts into the ground. Much more sturdy – but now there is a 4-6 in gap between my wooden deck and the fence. This is hazardous for any guests and for my child running around and playing on the deck. We discussed the issue on-site and they said to give them a couple days and they would think of a solution. After a walk-through where I mentioned it again they said the solution was to replace some of the deck boards with longer pieces to cover the gap and I agreed. Did this ever happen? No. And here is the problem. I paid for the fence and then didn’t hear back about fixing the deck. I left messages and emails and after giving up I finally heard back after 6 weeks. The owner came out and did some measurements and assured me she’d get back to me after explaining some personal issues had been affecting work. Well, I never got the estimate. So the two stars are because the fence is standing and looks decent but the job was not really complete since they created a hazard that didn’t exist before and were not prepared to fix it; even for additional payment. That is poor customer service. I'm now stuck finding someone else to clean up this issue.

Description of Work
Fence Replacement

Category decks, fencing

Evergreen Home Exteriors

At Evergreen Home Exteriors we are all about our customers. Our philosophy is simple. We give customers the kind of experience we ourselves would want. Everything we have learned about customer service has been from our experience as customers and feedback from our customers over the past decades. We have developed a seamless communication system that allows our customers constant access to their project, no matter what phase of the process they are in. If you are tired of the mediocre service that has become the new normal, then give us a try! We will make you a customer for life!!

AA Defined Exteriors

We Service King and Snohomish County, doing exterior remodeling. Our Company model is , NO SHORTCUTS, NO HEADACHES , EXPERT CRAFTSMANSHIP and DONE RIGHT THE 1ST TIME!!! We build the BEST decks in the Northwest!! Specializing in Exotic Hardwood decks, such as, Ipe, Tiger Deck, Ironwood, etc. Our composite and PVC products include Azek, TimberTech, Trex, and Fiberon. Additionally, we sell and install all window brands. We replace and install Hardie siding, both primed or color plus. We specialize in customer service and quality craftsmanship, with 100% customer satisfaction!

Bellevue Decks LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right the first time! Specializing in Deck building & Resurfacing,fencing, pergolas,gazebos and pressure washing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

PayPal

Fence Installs, decks, sheds and much more