POP A LOCK

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2005

13 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA COST FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. ...

SEATOWN LOCKSMITH

Seatown locksmith is a full service locksmith shop and 24/7 mobile emergency locksmith. Our goal is to provide quality servicing at reasonable rates. Owner Maurice Bressack has been working as a locksmith in the Seattle area since 1996 and has extensive knowledge in automotive, commercial, and residential locksmithing. Our main goal is to provide quality service at competitive prices. We are centrally located near downtown Seattle, allowing us to be able to provide same day service to a broad service region. As a full service locksmith company we’re capable of handling the easist or most difficult of tasks that arise to help meet your needs .

SECURITY SAFE & LOCK

Our business was started in 1966. We are a small family owned and operated company with 9 employees.

08/23/2006

Madeline J.

Overall it was good experience but they did show up a little late. I thought the price was fair and I will probably use them again.

Description of Work
I used them when I locked myself out of my house.

Category locksmith

09/12/2005

WE LOVE GEORGE! HE WAS AWESOME. HE CAME TO HELP US OUT ON HIS DAY OFF AND REALLY MADE THE DIFFERENCE FOR US. WE MADE IT TO THE WEDDING, A LITTLE LATE, BUT AT LEAST WE GOT TO SEE THE KISS. THESE GUYS ROCK!!

Description of Work
WE HAD LOCKED ALL OF OUR KEYS IN OUR VAN AT HUSKY STADIUM AT A GAME THAT PROCEEDED A WEDDING WE WERE TO GO TO.

Category locksmith

POP A LOCK

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2005

Fall City, WA 98024

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL AND CAR DOOR UNLOCK, JUMP STARTS AND TIRE CHANGES. GAS DELIVEARY. (EDU) EMERGENCY DOOR UNLOCK IS FREE IF A CHILD IS LOCKED IN A CAR.

AUTOMOTIVE LOCK SMITH