United Seattle

Founded 2017 • With Angi since September 2018

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are One Stop Construction company, proficient in: Kitchen remodel Bathroom remodel Flooring Interior and Exterior painting Fencing Roofing Decking. We strive to make our customers happy and satisfied with any project we're involved. Superb communication, attention to details, cleanliness, quality and speed is what our customers are most excited about....

TransBlue

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Offers by TransBlue on Angi
Stirling Glass, LLC

At Stirling Glass we have many years of experience in window glass repair, dual pane glass replacement, as well as window installation, and we are happy to serve homeowners throughout Skagit, Whatcom and Snohomish counties. To keep your home beautiful and fog free, we are proud to offer a large selection of high quality replacement windows.

07/21/2021

Seattle United helped us create our dream kitchen and provided us with some of the best service we have ever experienced. It started with a fair price quote and continued with a talented design team who provided beautiful, high quality suggestions which were perfectly in line with our budget. The construction began on time and highly skilled workers were on site everyday until the work was completed. The worksite was kept clean and everyone did their best to keep our lives as normal as possible during the inevitable challenges of a live-in remodel. I can’t say enough about the skill and quality of the construction team. We appreciated the fact that all of the trades either worked directly for the company or were closely tied to them. Their business model clearly works to get the job done right and on time. They also did not hesitate to generously help us with special requests that came up during the project. We recommended United Seattle to our good friends who have already started their own kitchen remodel with the good people of United Seattle. Kevin and Karla

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets

07/25/2019

It went absolutely fantastic. They were responsive and we're ready to help me with everything I needed. I will definitely be coming back if I need more work done. Great company and they earned a lifetime customer

Description of Work
Installation of Cabinets

Category custom cabinets,remodeling

07/25/2019

The kitchen remodel went well. We had the cabinets and floors replaced, added recessed lighting and a kitchen island. We also got all new appliances installed, quartz countertop, and mosaic tile backsplash. Kitchen window and sliding door were replaced, and siding around them repaired. Then the inside was painted and outside touched up. The work was top notch and on time. Thank you!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,countertops,hardwood floor,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

07/25/2019

Excellent, good time work very, coming to work an time, very good company

Description of Work
Remodel in my showers

Category hardwood floor,home remodeling

07/24/2019

Excellent job. Nice workers. Ver, very careful quality. My recommendations use this company United Seattle.

Description of Work
Tile and floor installation

Category custom cabinets,countertops,hardwood floor,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

07/24/2019

The project went well. United Seattle made sure to do there best and pleased me well with there hardwork. I look forward for them to help out more. I highly recommend this company to others. You will not regret it.

Description of Work
I needed installation of tile in my bathroom and installation of hardwork floor in my bedroom.

Category hardwood floor

07/24/2019

Excellent and very good. they were punctual, they were always here on time, and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They did siding.

Category siding

07/24/2019

I had my kitchen remodel done by United Seattle. Good people, always been on schedule everyday and gave a good quality and my wife loves it.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling,interior painters

07/03/2019

Great they came out, gave a quote on the spot. Sent over a contract and th crew was out 2 weeks later. And the fence looks great and they took extra care to make sure there are no large gaps so my dog cant get out.

Description of Work
Fence Installation

Category fencing

Hi, We are so grateful for your kind words about your new fence. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

We offer a One-Stop Construction Service which most interior and exterior projects. These include the following: Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel, Siding, Roofing and Coping, Window Installation, Exterior and Interior Painting, Fence Installation, Deck Installation, Masonry Work, Drywall Installation, Tile Installation, Hardwood Installation, Doors and Millwork Installation,

We currently don't offer Countertop Refinishing.

Visa, Financing, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Discover