The Moss Busters

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2013

3.9

Call The Moss Busters of Everett, Washington today for all of your roof cleaning, moss removal, moss treatment, gutter cleaning or pressure washing needs - we provide quality workmanship at a price you can afford. Don't wait until that moss causes expensive structural damage to your roof, not to mention the health issues moss, algae, and mold can cause. A clean roof surface lasts longer and sheds water much more effectively. At The Moss Busters, we treat every job and client with the utmost respect, and we guarantee the highest quality of service. Schedule an appointment today!...

Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows

Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows

Gu-Wi Gutters & Windows is a family-owned exterior cleaning company that has been serving clients in the Seattle and Portland area since 2007. With over 14,000 customers served, we are proud to call ourselves one of the very best when it comes to gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, and moss removal. Contact us today for more information! NO CHARGE until you are 100% SATISFIED! We get rid of the ooey-gooey so you don't have to! FREE QUOTES for the following services: Gutter Clearing, Gutter Repair, Gutter Installation, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Moss Removal.

04/19/2019

I had a date scheduled for work to be done, confirmed via email, and no one called or showed. Would never reach out to them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Roof

01/19/2017

05/14/2015

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Moss Busters did a great job cleaning the moss off of my roof. Chris was prompt in returning my phone calls, was courteous, and took the time to explain the services he would perform. He arrived on time and got right to work. He did a great job cleaning my roof. The only mishap was that I didn't realize that I needed to move the patio furniture away from the house...my cushions were soaked with a bleach chemical that ran off my roof. They cleaned up nicely but I would have preferred that they didn't get soaked. I am very impressed with Chris Lawlor's professionalism and the job he did for me.

07/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned moss off my walkway, driveway and back patio. He was very nice and polite and professional. Spent lots of time and effort and cleaned up really well after. It looks great! I'm thrilled! It was not cheap, but it was worth it, having it done right.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Low Pressure Roof Cleaning, Moss Removal, Moss Treatments, Gutter Cleaning & Downspouts, Pressure Washing, Exterior Siding Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning, Driveway Cleaning, Sidewalk Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, & Fence Cleaning. The Moss Busters Also Offers 5 Year Roof Certifications and roof repairs.