RICHMAN POORMAN COMPUTERS

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2005

Computer Sales

In business since 1990. Local Computer Service, Support, Repair. Computer running slow? We can remove viruses, clean out spyware, and upgrade your PC today....

ComputerLab, LLC

Providing computer & network repairs in homes & businesses since 2003. 30+ years professional industry experience.

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

04/22/2014

Description of Work
Cleaned & tuned-up my unit. It ran way better after.

04/22/2014

Description of Work
Repaired my computer that I thought was dead. It took about a week to get it back.

05/26/2011

They checked the entire system well and serviced the same. They were very upfront and did the job very quickly. I liked their services and will use the same in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Richman Poorman Computers to repair my computer, 6 months ago.

03/22/2011

While there are many businesses in Everett that take very good care of me and my business, there is only one that I absolutely could not live without! The team at Richman Poorman Computers have patiently and professionally cared for the computing needs of my insurance agency for over 15 years. They "WOW" me regularly with their quick service and fair prices. Nothing prepared me, however, for the a...

Description of Work
Upgraded 5 office workstations and server. Installed new computer software. Coordinated integration with internet service provider as office move was complete.

Category computer repair,computer sales

08/10/2007

All went fine.

Description of Work
Repaired computer.

Category computer repair

Virus removal, tune-ups, upgrades, computer repair.

We do not repair physically damaged laptops.