In Depth Excavation

Founded 2018 • With Angi since July 2018

5129 Evergreen Way

Everett, WA 98203

With over 20+ years of combined experience in the field of excavation, we are equipped to handle your needs. We hold our values of being ethical, responsive, properly priced and customer service oriented in high regard. We work closely with our customers so they get exactly what they want out of their project. We offer advice when guidance is needed. If you have a project or questions, contact us via Angie’s list, phone, email, or our website. ...

12/26/2020

C R.

Water used to flow out of our field, down our driveway and next to the house during the rainy winter months. Dillon and team came out to install a French drain the length of the drive and a drain pipe under it to the other side, where the water would naturally flow down the other field to the creek. Even though the outflow drain is higher than the lowest point of the drive's French drain, Dillon knew exactly how to install the pipes. Dillon was extremely knowledgeable, transparent in fair costs and time, excellent with communication, and his crew was quick, nice and amazingly skilled with a backhoe. Since the rains started up, our constant water flow is now wonderfully pouring out the pipe exit and away from the driveway and house. Absolutely worth it and I highly recommend In Depth Excavation.

Description of Work
Drainage installed along 150' of driveway

Category drain pipe

07/06/2020

Tracy B.

In Depth Excavation was amazing to work with. Dillon gave us an estimate that was better than others who were offering less. He scheduled dates for us and arrived on time as scheduled. He removed all of the invasive plants, along with as many roots as he was able to pull up. He hauled away trash that was hidden within the plants, and he leveled the ground out nicely. He was able to arrange for last-minute help with tree removal when another contractor was not working safely. We have another project coming up, and Dillon will be our guy!

Description of Work
Removal of invasive blackberries and ivy, haul trash, level ground.

Category concrete repair,excavators,hauling services,landscaping,pavers, gravel,tree service

06/29/2020

Thomas B.

Exceptionally well. The executive summary is that Dillon is thoughtful, prompt, informative, communicative, industrious, helpful and honest. I can give very specific examples for each of those traits. I've posted a more complete review to Google Reviews. Expanding on one area a bit: If you hire Dillon, be sure to listen to what he has to say about the job. Because he thinks about what he's doing, and how he might be able to make the job turn out better at possibly lower cost even, spend some time to work with him to toss ideas back and forth. The result is likely to be better than what you originally envisioned. For me, doing that was a very positive experience. Bottom line: I'd hire Dillon again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Install a French drain, 120 feet long, 4 feet deep

Category hauling services,landscaping,drain pipe

05/03/2020

Scott B.

I contacted In Depth via email; Dillon called me the next day and was available to stop by for an estimate soon after that. I wanted to salvage as much wood from the previous owner's mill-working (?) structure as possible to use elsewhere on my property. Although I decided not to go with the more work-intensive salvage option due to my budget, Dillon was able to instead skillfully pull down the structure with his truck with little damage to the overall amount of wood I wanted to re-use. This more cost-friendly option worked out perfectly, and as soon as I finished salvaging what I wanted, Dillon came back and hauled the rest (plus some extra junk) away. Throughout the process, Dillon was professional, friendly, and easy to reach via text/phone, and I appreciated not having to wait for responses. All in all, a smooth experience, and one less thing on my to-do list. Thanks!

Description of Work
Tear down previous owner's wood structure on property, then haul away the pieces I didn't want to keep.

Category hauling services

02/25/2020

Prasad A.

They wanted 3 times the price of normal excavation work.

Description of Work
Excavation.

Category excavators

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review. Sorry that our bid price was not acceptable to you. Your job is very complicated and risky. We bid the job accordingly. I hope your house project turns out great!

11/18/2019

Nancy L.

Dillon and his crew were awesome!!! They were punctual, friendly, knowledgeable and speedy with our project!!! Dillon and his crew came out to get a good idea of the sewer replacement, told us, in detail, what the process would be, and were patient/understanding working with us even having our small children interrupting our conversation. They did HIGH QUALITY work with friendly service.

Description of Work
sidesewer repair

Category excavators,landscaping,plumbing,drain pipe

11/06/2019

Nancy L.

Dillon was great to work with. He was knowledgeable, personable, punctual, and took the time to explain the details of our project and what we should expect. Dillon and his partner replaced our side sewer quickly, were super friendly to work with, and were detailed with material clean-up and getting our yard back into shape, after it had been dug up for the repair. I fully recommend Dillon and his team.

Description of Work
sidesewer

Category excavators,landscaping,drain pipe,sewer cleaning

08/04/2019

A R.

As a single mom, I was a bit nervous about hiring contractors, but Dillon (owner) was professional, thorough, and very respectful to me and my budget. I would strongly recommend him! My goal for one area was to create a low maintenance yard that would also look nice. He definitely exceeded my goals by creating a tranquil oasis that requires absolutely no upkeep. Before he started it was an embarrassing, overgrown, littered, unusable disaster. Now it is a beautiful area to enjoy with family and friends. He hauled away all the junk, trees, and weeds. I was amazed at how quickly and smoothly he transformed the space. He pulled out a tree with his excavator (?) and maneuvered it through a few tight areas like it was a baguette. My kids really enjoyed watching (he was very careful to make sure they were in a safe place for the show). The other area was a dirt and grass area that I used for parking. It was always muddy. Dillon smoothed it out, and put in a gravel driveway. He even took care of overhanging branches, and some wiring I didn't know was there. If you are looking for a friendly, hard working, budget conscious expert to thoughtfully and quickly transform your space Dillon is the man to call! Just ask to see the before and after photos. Thank you so much! Alecia

Description of Work
yard and driveway transformation

Category excavators,hauling services,landscaping,pavers, gravel,tree service

Thanks for the review! I’m happy you and the kids enjoy it!

06/11/2019

Trevor P.

In-depth Excavation turned our backyard vision into a reality. We had a rough concept of what we wanted, but nothing drawn up. We explained it to them and they developed a rough plan and estimate. The only thing is that it took a couple days longer than expected, but my wife was happy with it and since it was in early March 2019, we still had plenty of time to put the finishing touches on it. They regraded the yard, reconstructed a stair case, installed a French Drain and built a 3’ high wall in the back corner of our yard which has become a patio space with a fire pit away from the house (before that it was dead space). Now that the grass has grown in and the deck that I am building is all coming together, it really is an enjoyable backyard … but it all started with Dillon and his team at In-Depth Excavation.

Description of Work
They regraded the yard, reconstructed a stair case, installed a French Drain and built a 3’ high wall in the back corner of our yard.

Category excavators,hauling services,landscaping

05/25/2019

Craig P.

Hire someone else. Very unreliable and unprofessional. Broke several verbal agreements. Missed 4 start dates. Two dates were so the owner could take vacations and another because a subcontractor's son was arrested. Still has down payment and won't return it despite not spending it on materials. Their word and quote mean nothing. I made mistake of giving them cash and then they decided not to come back until I gave them more money up front.

Description of Work
Excavating and Install of Basketball Court

Category concrete repair,excavators

Thanks for your review. Please know that your situation was an exception. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business.

05/17/2019

Kathy Kathy C.

Dillon was amazing, showed up on time with good clean equipment. We ran over the plan and vision with him again and he went to work. He did exactly what we had asked it came out great.

Description of Work
Brush removal and grading our back yard

04/29/2019

Evan A.

I’m amazed with the work that they did. From the bidding, to the work, to even helping work out a couple issues I had with my neighbor over the job, they were always super responsive and great at communicating. The work they did on regrading my water logged driveway was amazing, I didn’t know it would be possible to work out the drainage issues that my driveway had but they delivered, and at a fair price. I’d highly recommend to anyone looking for driveway work.

Description of Work
Driveway regrade and gravel

Category excavators,pavers, gravel

03/30/2019

Lisa A.

We had to reschedule a couple times because of the snow but Dillon always followed back up and arrived on time on the day the stars finally aligned. He and his assistant were efficient, thorough and helpful (offering to haul extra items that had not been in the original agreement and offering to help me move some filing cabinets). They cleaned the sawdust off the patio and made sure everything looked okay before they left. And the load was securely tied down on the trailer before they drove away. I contacted 2 well known companies that haul items out of your garage and they were much more expensive and that didn't even include the logs.

Description of Work
I had a miscellaneous load of junk in the garage that needed to be hauled to the dump. In addition, I had some large tree trunks in my yard that needed to be sawed up and hauled away.

Category hauling services,tree service

03/09/2019

Bill R.

The owner, Dillon, arrived promptly at the scheduled time. He was very professional, friendly, and attentively engaged in a discussion about the work to be done. We were impressed with his knowledge in his field and the quality of the work performed. The work was completed very timely. We would definitely hire Dillon again!

Description of Work
Compacting our newly graveled driveway

10/03/2018

Carly C.

Dillon was fantastic! Extremely professional, courteous, and fast! He did a great job and we love our new backyard! We will definitely use Dillon again for future projects. Without a doubt.

Description of Work
Dirt grading and top soil install

Category excavators

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Hope that grass is growing good!

09/21/2018

John M.

Dillon did great work from start to finish. I sent an email for a quote, and after a few questions he gave me one, and explained the basis. He was able to come out within a week, showed up when he said he would, and worked hard. He wasn't able to use heavy machinery for the start of the job, so he set about breaking up the 14' x 9' x 1' concrete slab by hand, back-breaking work. The next day he stacked up the concrete pieces in a dumpster we had on site, figuring out a way to keep us from having to get it emptied in between, saving me $150. After he was done with the work, Dillon pressure washed and tidied up, leaving things look better than they had when he got there. I was impressed with Dillon's adaptability, persistence, work ethics, and results. I will happily hire him again in the future, and recommend him & In Depth Excavation.

Description of Work
Demolition and removal of 4-ton concrete slab in backyard

Category excavators

Thanks [Member Name Removed] ! Glad I got that slab out of your way.

09/19/2018

Jim H.

Dillon did a top notch job on our French Drain!! Arrived as scheduled and left the area restored, cleaned up and looking GREAT! We will contact him again for any services we need.

Description of Work
Construction of a French Drain

Category excavators

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

09/12/2018

David S.

We needed a French drain installed in our back yard to divert ground water around our septic drain field. Dillon spent the time to understand exactly what our needs were, and to explain what he would be doing. He was responsive and easy to communicate with. He gave us a detailed quote, at a significantly lower price than the other bid. He arrived on time and worked late, and got the job done earlier than promised. He spent the time to clean up the mess. He cleaned up our driveway (where he had temporarily dumped a pile of gravel) and the side of our house (where he drove his equipment back and forth to move dirt and gravel) far better than I expected. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Installed French drain

Category excavators,pavers, gravel

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! I’m glad we got the drain in before the rain! Enjoy!

08/21/2018

Don M.

The job went perfect. Dillon has very good equipment for what he was doing. And with the laser level it came out right on. Dillon did a great job and was very expert running the machine. I look forward to using him again

Description of Work
prepared a 12.5 X26 foot driveway down 4 inches for gravel.

08/20/2018

Frank E.

Old stump required deeper excavation to remove and bamboo root came out in large clumps. Stump hole filled and grade leveled. All was done adeptly with skill and finesse. Great job overall. I would use Dillon again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Old stump and 8x15 ft bamboo root grove removed by back hoe then taken to transfer station.

Category excavators,hauling services,landscaping

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate the help. Thanks for the call!

08/20/2018

Douglas S.

The job was great. He is very professional. Dillon came on time, worked hard, finished on time, and the cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
leveled my backyard

Category excavators

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]!

08/09/2018

David G.

Dylan was professional and diligent in all phases of the project. From the initial planning and earth moving through the compaction of various layers of base, he was punctual and hard working. I would hire him for any excavating project.

Description of Work
Dylan excavated my swimming pool project.

Category excavators,hauling services,pavers, gravel,tree service

08/04/2018

Pat C.

It was done sooner than expected. He hauled he shingles to the dump and left my property in great shape. The roofer I used told me that whoever removed the old roof did a very professional job. I will call Dillon first if I need any work done.

Description of Work
Old roof torn off.

08/04/2018

Ben B.

We agreed on price which was less than half the competition. We had communication problems deciding when to do it . I missed a phone call from them. The work was done swiftly and politely. They even raked and cleaned up .

Description of Work
Landscape ties used as steps had rotted and needed removal.

Category hauling services,landscaping

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the call, I enjoyed working with you! Good luck on the new walk way!

08/02/2018

Bill R.

The work was fine and he did a great job. I had no problems and he got everything done on time.

Description of Work
They re-did a water line that was in the wrong place where I wanted to put a road going into the property.

Supremax Construction LLC

Reynolds Landscape Company LLC

NOW SCHEDULING PROJECTS FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2022. We are a full-service landscape design/construction firm. WHAT WE DON'T DO: landscape maintenance, sod and mulch, planting, and tree services unless connected to a complete landscape design/build project. WHAT WE DO: Complete landscape design/builds with a $15,000 MINIMUM PROJECT BUDGET. Use our Website Landscape Consultation form at https://reynoldslandscape.com/free-consultation or call 425.487.6641 to schedule a consultation. My name is Jim Reynolds, the founder and owner of Reynolds Landscape. I started my company in 1987 with a lot of ambition and a small pick up truck. I am thankful that I had the privilege of studying horticulture and landscaping under great mentors like Walt Bubelis and Dan Hinkley at Edmonds College. My many years of pruning, maintaining and studying horticulture set the stage for our specialty of landscape construction. After eight years of maintaining landscapes (1987-1995), I decided to pursue my passion to build beautiful outdoor places for my customers to enjoy. I love to work with the existing elements and natural surroundings of a customer's landscape. sometimes we scrap everything and start over; sometimes we enhance an "already great" garden. My tenured crew knows their stuff and we do everything from extensive dirt work to stone-masonry walls, with a minimum project cost set at $20,000. Thank you for your interest in my firm. Jim Reynolds Horticulturist, manager and owner of Reynolds Landscape Company.

Offers by Reynolds Landscape Company LLC on Angi
    Cousins Inc

We are a full service excavating and Landscaping company. We are able to handle just about any tractor, excavating or landscaping project you may need. We have been serving the Snohomish and King county areas since 1992. Our "Commitment to Excellence" and customer service satisfaction have made us a leading and successful service company in our industry.

Check, PayPal

We specialize in land work. This can be anything including but not limited to, land clearing, tree/stump removal, land grading, septic tank/drain fields, side sewers, water lines, Drain, Storm Demolition, water leaks, plat work, residential work, rock walls, foundation holes, site prep, utility installation (water, sewer, storm, gas, power, and fiber), driveway installation, parking lot installation, and French drains, driveways, short plat, development, add on, foundation holes.

We do not do concrete, asphalt, sod, planting flower beds, patios. If these are things you would be interested in we can do the land work (grading/leveling) and sub it out as part of the job