E R Elite Remodeling LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2015

1.4

2011 Adams Ave

Everett, WA 98203

Highly Skilled general Contractor with 15 years of experience. We perform all levels of building and remodeling. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We specialize in new additions, interior or exterior home renovations, including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, home additions,roofs, granites, garages and more!...

06/26/2021

Jocelyn L.

The laminated floor he installed cracked the same day he installed it and he said he will repair it. It has been almost 6 month now and yet my floor is still the same. I had to hire a flooring company to come in and redo his job. The handicap grab bar he put on the toilet were not even. He ripped off the tiles where the old sink was and installed a pedestal sink, that was great but the tiles were removed and he could not find anything close to the existing tiles so therefore it looks horrible. He cracked the tiles on the shower area leaving a big hole and he did not repair it. He left the vent cover and electrical outlet uncovered. The electrical that he did in the bedrooms were all not grounded and 3 electrical outlet in the living room were not working. He did not finish framing up the roof of the bedroom. We have to call him or text or email him asking when he will come to finish the job. He gives too many excuses from Family emergency, the weather, no electrician available, etc... We paid him 50% of the electrical work $ 12,000, that we decided to cancel the job but he did not refund our money back. We paid him $ 4,100 for a tankless water heater and that has not been installed. We tried to get our money back but he said he doesn't have the money so then We ask him for the product instead and up to this day we still have not receive the water heater. I can go on and on but its just too much to say. If you don't want to throw your money down the drain, I strongly suggest you do not go with this company. He will lie and lie to you and soon you will not see him. He will disappear and you will be left with an unfinish job and a disappointing results

Description of Work
install a handicap toilet grab bars in 2 bathrooms, install a pedestal sink, remodel kitchen, convert a bedroom into a front entry room installing a double door, convert the back entry room into a bedroom, install a back door and a window in the living room, electrical work

Category ceramic tile, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

08/14/2018

Savana S.

I cannot say how disappointed I am with this business. The work they did could be done better by a 5 year old, I am not exaggerating. We contracted them for a full remodel of a house a year ago and I cannot list all the errors and poor workmanship that I have found, even to this day. Examples include: We asked for slate to be provided to tile an exterior entrance. They provided slate-looking tile, and never grouted it in. This meant that the tile chipped and cracked and I had to bust the whole thing out. They discovered wood rot and covered it up without telling me. The flashing they installed of the roof made water leak back under the siding. They installed doors backwards from the blueprints. They installed a retaining wall that sagged after one month. The concrete stairs they poured are uneven. They forgot tools on the job site after they said they were done. They didn’t paint some interior trim. The Formica they put in as wall protection buckled on ever surface. The slab sink they “installed” showed the raw 2x4 support underneith. Everything ran late. I could go on and on. These guys take all kinds of shortcuts and have no idea how to do the contracted work. They will be late and you’ll have to end up redoing everything. Steer clear of this company.

Description of Work
Full remotel

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, gutter repair, plumbing, remodeling, pavers, gravel

09/12/2017

Helali B.

But he (Emil Radu) is the most dishonest contractor or person I ever come close with. He started my project on Dec 2016, and now it is Sep 2017, he still did not finish all the things he was contracted to do. He was supposed to fix my door, fix a few light switches, fix some plumbing. But I made the grave mistake of paying him in full after he finished the big tasks. Now he does not pick up my phone, does not answer my emails or messages. He purposefully ignores my phone calls. I called from another phone today and he picked up and told me all those excuses. I trusted him, went to his daughter's birthday party even and this is how he repays me. Emil if you see this, if you do not fix those issues, I am seeing you in court.

Description of Work
He did my kitchen, two baths, fireplace and the roof.

Category electrician

03/14/2017

Tammy A.

Do yourself and your neighbors a favor. Hire any other company out there. Chances are you couldnt possibly pick someone worse.

Description of Work
They're providing a service alright. They are srrvimg to annoy the crap out of all the residents that are unfourtunate enough to live close to the house they're working on. Even when there is pleanty of parking in the back and front of the house they're working on the still park in front of the neigbor's homes despite the fact that the house they're working on is vacant. They look like vagrants and are very rude and inconsiderate. I know what its like to go through a remodle and have experence in the trade. I've never seen a more unprofesional and disorganized group as this. I've heard them yelling and cursing at each other while they work as well as having their work delayed multiple times because they've gone ahead with work that they werent autherized by the city to do. Noe they arent wotking for us and they arent friendly chatty guys. We know this because we've unfourtnaty heard many shouting rants by the guy who Im assuming is in charge over there. They have even caused damage to my property which it took forever to get them to agree to repare it and in the end I had to do it myself.

Category remodeling

02/06/2017

Mena P.

Emil started the work on time and as planned. He had me sign a contract before starting collecting 50% up front and 50% upon completion. Emil dug into the basement concrete for no reason. He said he was going to route plumbing through there. He ended up routing plumbing and electricity through the walls. He patched the concrete but the concrete had holes in it. During the course of his work, I had to remind him of what needed to be done. He "forgot" to install a garbage disposal and said it was too late until I pointed out that it was a part of what he's charging me, he then put it in. He also had the hot water and cold water reversed for the plumbing and I had to bring that to his attention before that was fixed. He was supposed to attach a vent hose for the dryer but didn't attach it correctly. It fell off the dryer shortly after he left. He installed a vent over my microwave in the cabinet above and left a huge hole in the ducting. Although he said he warranties his work for 1 year after work is done, it's been about a week since he completed the work and I have had no luck getting a response from him to come fix his work. Only positive was that he started and completed is work as scheduled, but I had to check his work and request multiple errors to be fixed along the way. He was not the cheapest quote i received and i hired him because i figured if i paid more, quality work will be done. If you hire him, make sure you THOROUGHLY check his work while the project is ongoing because if you find something missed after he's gone, good luck getting him to fix it.

Description of Work
I hired Emil to convert a portion of my basement into a kitchen and laundry facilities. The work to be done included putting in plumbing and electrical for the new kitchen and laundry, drywall texture and paint of any wall cutouts, put in vinyl flooring for the kitchen and laundry, install cabinets, install kitchen and laundry appliances and install anything else needed to make it a complete kitchen and laundry.

Category electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, home remodeling

Builder Glinkin Company

RAINY DAY BASEMENT SYSTEMS INC

Rainy Day Basement Systems specializes in crawl space moisture control, basement waterproofing, crawl space structural repair, and sump pump installation in northern King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, San Juan, and Whatcom counties of Washington State.

Superior Stone Manufacturing

Superior Stone Manufacturing and Masonry. Since 2007. Specializing in Chimney Repair, tuck pointing, Chimney Cap Repair, Fireplace refacing, Installation of stone and stone veneer on front entries, masonry walls, pavers, outdoor fireplace and pizza ovens, Fireplace cleaning, and pressure washing. Thank you we really appreciate your business

Drywall, Granite, Tiles, Roof, Floor, Painting, Gutters, Plumbing, Fence, Deck and Complete Remodeling, New Construction, Additions & Landscaping Etc.