Custom Touch Granite

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2013

2626 119th St SW Ste A4

Everett, WA 98204

For specialized granite, quartz and marble countertops, trust Custom Touch Granite. Custom Touch Granite fabricates and installs custom countertops to fit your home or office. Founded in 2005, the craftsmen at Custom Touch Granite guarantee customer satisfaction and commit to providing you with a high quality finished product. Choosing the right countertop is an important decision that affects the design theme and overall value of your home. We offer consultations and advice on the brand, style and color that would be the best fit for you. Our customers’ needs are always in the forefront of our minds as we hand-select the perfect choice for you....

05/14/2017

Eric G.

Meh... every aspect of the job was just mediocre. The initial meeting with Travis was scheduled and he was a no show... I had to call him to see where he was and then he came. Template measurement was scheduled for 8am and I got a call at 9:30 stating they were on their way. Install quality was subpar and I had to call them back to have them recaulk and recut the backsplash since it was cut too short and not flush. Overall I got what I wanted but I wouldn't refer them to anyone. Just a subpar experience from start to finish.

Description of Work
Pretty easy job...rectangle bathroom countertops with undercount sinks.

12/14/2016

Judette H.

The design was a difficult one, and it took several cuts to get one particular section correct. Travis was very responsive and ensured it was completed as per bid. End result looks terrific. Very pleased with it.

Description of Work
New quartz countertop

05/25/2016

brian V.

Very happy with the work performed. Travis the owner was quick to respond, provided a rough estimate upon request, and had a good selection of both granite and quartz. I received a 10% Angie's discount and also performed my own demolition and plumbing, so the cost will be higher if you have them take care of that. They also have a store front at their shop in south Everett to view the different products available. All of the employees were great to deal with and communicated well. One person came out to create an exact template of my approx. 50 sq ft of counter top, and two others came out and did the installation. The counter top looks like one piece, even though there is a seam in it. There were several sink styles to choose from, and we went with the 60/40 - which is nice for washing pots and pans on the bigger sink side. There are other companies out there that are cheaper, but if you are looking for quality and good communication, these guys are great!

Description of Work
Installed new quartz counter tops, back splash, and sink.

03/01/2016

Audrey F.

I first contacted Travis (owner) on a Saturday through Angie's List. I got an immediate response and we set up a date for him to come over and give us a quote the following Tuesday. Travis was so personable. He did all the measuring and gave us a quote based on remnants from their shop. Within the week, we went to their lot and picked out what we wanted. Order was written up and they were only waiting for us to take out the (huge) mirrors and undo the plumbing. The next day, my husband changed his mind on one bathroom. I called the shop. "No problem! Come over and find something else!" Easy exchange (no price difference). The team came out the following week and installed the three countertops. The master had a bit of an issue, but the matter was resolved within 2 business days. We LOVE our countertops. They left the area clean, answered all of our questions and were fun to work with.

Description of Work
Installed granite and/or quartz in 3 different bathrooms.

12/22/2015

Norma D.

It was simple and easy! Travis came to our house to obtain info required to provide an estimate. The cost estimate seemed reasonable so we confirmed to have them replace our counter tops. The next step was to select the color which was quick and easy at their office. Once this was completed they came out a few days later to take the template for counters and about a week later they were installing the new granite counter tops. Communication was extremely easy via text and email and were able to grab a sample of the actual rock to help select paint colors. The guys that installed the counters were friendly and took the time to do the job right. We love our new kitchen and would recommend the company! The entire process was quick and painless and for that alone I am very thankful!!!!

Description of Work
We had our laminate counter tops replaced with granite counter tops

11/24/2015

Tamson R.

Overall, we were satisfied with the product. There was a problem in the powder room with the hole for the faucet being drilled too far away from the sink, which meant that they had to replace it with a new slab. In the end, they made it right and it looks beautiful. The crew was pleasant and knowledgeable, and they worked quickly. I would do business with them again. If there's anything that they need to work on, it's punctuality and responsiveness. The salesperson was late showing up to appointments multiple times (after I complained, this stopped), and compared to other contractors we used, the responsiveness wasn't quite as good. But it all looks beautiful now; they clearly know their stuff.

Description of Work
Replaced our tile counters with granite in kitchen, powder, and master bath rooms

11/14/2015

Curtis A.

Travis and his team did a great job installing my new quartz counters. They were easy to work with and do great work.

Description of Work
Quartz counter tops

09/23/2015

Traci R.

When I emailed Custom Touch Travis responded right away. On Labor Day he made the time to come out to my house to give us a bid on Kitchen and Bathroom Countertops. Travis brought samples with him, he listened to what we were looking for, and gave us a quote right on the spot. All of the other companies just wanted measurements and never came out to the house and they were all over priced except one was identical to Custom Touch. I went with Custom Touch because the made to most effort. Yesterday, the countertops were installed and they look amazing. The team was professional and clean. The only critique is to give more notice if you will not be on time. I have already handed out a business card to my boss. Thank You!!

Description of Work
Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Bathroom

09/23/2015

Maryanna H.

Finding someone to help us with new counter tops was a pretty arduous task. We reached out based on strong Angie's List ratings and heard from some and not from others. Scheduling visits was also a bit hit-and-miss. In the end, a couple bids were way out of line. Travis and Custom Touch were in our consideration set. What set him apart was he listened and really demonstrated he wanted our business. He and his team have high standards themselves and did a great job. They delivered on every promise and were clean, polite and professional through every step of the process. I cannot say enough good things about Custom Touch. I'm picky, and my schedule can be really tough. Travis was personally involved and called me back promptly every time I reached out, from the bid process through completion. While we have someone else doing the back splash, Travis included demolition and preparation for those areas above the counter tops. I think a team member underestimated how much material and effort would be required for this final phase of the job. When Travis came over himself to finish up, he saw what was necessary to do the job right. Instead of a patch job we'd have trouble with later, he made arrangements to have someone in our house the next day to do the job right. We're really grateful. Travis is knowledgeable, patient and reasonable. He was just such a good guy throughout, and his employees were the same way. They were great to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to family and friends. We got great advice, great craftsmanship and great counter tops I expect to enjoy as long as we're in our house. Thank you, Travis and Custom Touch!

Description of Work
New kitchen counter top

Category countertops,home remodeling

05/22/2015

Kathryn B.

Custom Touch did a beautiful job on our quartz countertops. We initially wanted 3cm quartz, but the specific quartz we picked was out of stock in that thickness, so was going to take longer than we wanted to wait. They recommended doing a 2cm instead, and laminating the edges so it looks thicker. I was hesitant about doing this, afraid I would see the seam around the edge, but you can't see it at all! It's amazing! They did a high quality job, got it done quick, and for a reasonable price. We would recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Installed quartz countertops in our kitchen

Category countertops,home remodeling

Sustainable Builders Llc

Specialize in tiny homes, custom built homes, kitchen and bathroom remodel, outdoor living spaces, tile specialist, sauna, steam rooms and spas. Specialized in tile projects others cant preform/insurance tear outs for the last 5 years and have been building new homes for the another 9 years. Our crews combined 40 yrs of experience in the trades complete jobs ahead of deadlines. Our interests and schedule are in line with our customers. We build with a sense of urgency towards completion. Lets get you in a home sooner without delays. Dan Heck Owner Sustainable Builders LLC Sustainablebuildersllc.com

PD Handy

Competent, reliable residential remodeler & handyman. Sole Proprietor with over 25 years experience & skilled in all aspects of home repair and upgrades. With good communication I have sought/do seek to insure client's expectations are met and things are done correctly.

Offers by PD Handy on Angi
    Evergreen professional remodeling

We Specialized in Kitchen & bathroom remodeling, and full home remodeling. Evergreen is a family owned Home remodeling & renovation company. We fully licensed bonded and insured

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Sales, Fabrication & Installation - Engineered Stone, Marble, Quartz & Granite. Countertops. Sinks

Laminate & Corian