A-Clean Chimney & Contracting

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2010

214 105th St SW

Everett, WA 98204

We are a small business that believes in high quality work, at an affordable price, done quickly and efficiently. We have multiple employees with at least 10 years experience. We do all of our own work and do not subcontract. Our license UBI number is 601-623-295. We provide free estimates. A basic open fireplace chimney cleaning is $220 plus tax. This price includes an inspection of the fireplace and chimney, plus any small easy repairs that can be done while on site. We offer 10% off for all Angie's list members....

chimney sweep (75)chimney repair (42)chimney cap repair (30)fireplace services (14)masonry (9)concrete repair (5)

10/14/2020

The A-Clean team was great. They arrived right on time. They explained everything they were doing. When they fixed the flue- they explained how to deal with it in the future & assured me I could safely use my fireplace immediately. Finally, they showed me pictures of the upper part of my chimney & explained why I should eventually have it replaced. That was followed up promptly with a detailed est...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection & fixing a stuck flue

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

08/13/2020

For an original 30+yr old chimney, Nathan estimated over $3400 of work and repair needed to be done to (1) remove and replace crown with rebar- reinforced concrete (2)replace chimney flashing and finally (3), install stainless steel cap and damper seal. I asked him if work could be done in 3 phases to soften money issue. He agreed and first phase done with great work completed from start to finish...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace crown with rebar and reinforced concrete.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

03/04/2020

They wrote me to set up an appointment. I agreed on a day and time. I was informed that was already taken, and they suggested another day, time. I agreed again, and was told that was taken also. Finally a third day and time was agreed on. They showed up on time but they didn't have all their equipment to review the job and give me a quote. I was rescheduled another 5 days out. (keep in mind, its s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
During rain, there is a dripping noise in the chimney

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

09/29/2019

Two techs arrived on-time. The work was done quickly and efficiently. They explained what they were doing and the cost. It was a very tidy job. All the ash was gone from the fireplaces and not a spot in the house. The Company also recommended that I should have chimney caps installed, which I will be calling them back for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney and fireplaces cleaned and inspected

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

07/20/2019

Quick and easy (for me) inspection and cleaning. They gave me a quote to re-build my chimney from the roof line up, which seemed extreme given it's current state and all that they mentioned was wrong wad needing a new crown. But they did do a good job cleaning the chimney.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep & inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

10/17/2018

I rated A-Clean a D instead of an F because initially they seemed great. I asked for an appointment via their web-site and I got a call within two days. The woman I spoke with was pleasant and professional and was able to make an appointment a few days out. She gave me the time frame a person would be at my house, and two men showed up exactly on time on that day. They were professional, took a lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replace chimney liner

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

09/09/2018

Chimney inspected and did not need cleaning. Workers were professional, courteous. Inspected chimney and no charge for the inspection. I would hire them for their honesty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2018

02/13/2018

Nathan's crew was delayed by rain a couple of times, but they were proactive in communicating and offered a discount for the delay. Nice folks and good work, I think.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our chimney needed a new concrete cap and stainless hood.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2018

02/08/2018

The crew came out within one week after we received our estimate. They were a bit behind schedule arrival time, but they stayed behind to finish the job. I would use them again. The crew were friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2018

11/24/2017

They showed up on time and were very professional. Cleaned my chimney to my satisfaction. Price is reasonable. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

Cleaning services: standard open fireplace cleaning, Insert cleaning, free-standing stove cleaning, ash dump/container clean out Minor services/repairs: Chimney cap/spark arrestor, smoke guard, top sealing damper Larger/major services/repairs: hearth pad install and replacement, counter/chimney flashing, chimney crown repair, flue tile repair, chimney removal, chimney rebuild, tuck pointing, fire box rebuild and repair, home brick repair, oil furnace and gas furnace chimney liner installation

Gas Piping, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, inspect or servicing of gas inserts and gas fireplaces.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check