A-Clean Chimney & Contracting

We accept remote payment
Chimney Rebuilds

Chimney Rebuilds

chimney repair
A-Clean Chimney not only cleans, but we also preform remodels and repairs to your chimney. Our team is lucky to have 2 well-experiences masons that have completed over 100 different chimney related projects with our company. We want to take your stress and confusion out of the process, and guide you on the right path for a stronger and more effective chimney. Call us today to schedule your free estimate!

We are a small business that believes in high quality work, at an affordable price, done quickly and efficiently. We have multiple employees with at least 10 years experience. We do all of our own work and do not subcontract. Our license UBI number is 601-623-295. We provide free estimates. A basic open fireplace chimney cleaning is $220 plus tax. This price includes an inspection of the fireplace and chimney, plus any small easy repairs that can be done while on site. We offer 10% off for all Angie's list members....

chimney sweep (77)chimney repair (43)chimney cap repair (30)fireplace services (14)masonry (9)concrete repair (5)

02/19/2022

MARK B.

I called December 13th to schedule the service and with the COVID causing problems amongst other issues was not able to secure an appointment until Jan. 18th of 2022. Trevor was the tech who performed the service. Very nice polite and efficient young man. Did a very thorough job and cleaned up very nicely afterwards.

Description of Work
Cleaning of a wood stove and the flu

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

09/22/2021

Scott L.

I requested a quote for a chimney cap installation, and they did a site visit and climbed on the roof to take measurements and photos. They followed up by providing a quote to rebuild my entire chimney for $9,000 without explanation. Their entire site visit to my home was a waste of time.

Description of Work
Chimney Cap Installation

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Thank you for your feedback, We apologize that the estimate appointment was not up to your satisfaction and that the communication was not clear. The owner has reviewed your previous estimate and due to the age of the chimney and house, we couldn't not warrant the installation of a chimney cap because it would not be safe. We offered a rebuild because we believe this is the safest, most cost effective for in the long run. Please reach out if you'd like discuss further, we'd be happy to work with you!

10/14/2020

Tracy G.

The A-Clean team was great. They arrived right on time. They explained everything they were doing. When they fixed the flue- they explained how to deal with it in the future & assured me I could safely use my fireplace immediately. Finally, they showed me pictures of the upper part of my chimney & explained why I should eventually have it replaced. That was followed up promptly with a detailed estimate. All around A++++ service!

Description of Work
Chimney inspection & fixing a stuck flue

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

08/13/2020

Jo H.

For an original 30+yr old chimney, Nathan estimated over $3400 of work and repair needed to be done to (1) remove and replace crown with rebar- reinforced concrete (2)replace chimney flashing and finally (3), install stainless steel cap and damper seal. I asked him if work could be done in 3 phases to soften money issue. He agreed and first phase done with great work completed from start to finish.

Description of Work
Remove and replace crown with rebar and reinforced concrete.

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

03/04/2020

James B.

They wrote me to set up an appointment. I agreed on a day and time. I was informed that was already taken, and they suggested another day, time. I agreed again, and was told that was taken also. Finally a third day and time was agreed on. They showed up on time but they didn't have all their equipment to review the job and give me a quote. I was rescheduled another 5 days out. (keep in mind, its still raining and I still have the leak). They showed up a day late and finally looked at the work. I have been waiting over three weeks for the bid, and have contacted them on numerous occasions. Nothing. What a great way to run a business.

Description of Work
During rain, there is a dripping noise in the chimney

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

09/29/2019

Jay B.

Two techs arrived on-time. The work was done quickly and efficiently. They explained what they were doing and the cost. It was a very tidy job. All the ash was gone from the fireplaces and not a spot in the house. The Company also recommended that I should have chimney caps installed, which I will be calling them back for.

Description of Work
Chimney and fireplaces cleaned and inspected

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

07/20/2019

Courtney D.

Quick and easy (for me) inspection and cleaning. They gave me a quote to re-build my chimney from the roof line up, which seemed extreme given it's current state and all that they mentioned was wrong wad needing a new crown. But they did do a good job cleaning the chimney.

Description of Work
Chimney sweep & inspection

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

10/17/2018

Anita S.

I rated A-Clean a D instead of an F because initially they seemed great. I asked for an appointment via their web-site and I got a call within two days. The woman I spoke with was pleasant and professional and was able to make an appointment a few days out. She gave me the time frame a person would be at my house, and two men showed up exactly on time on that day. They were professional, took a look at the liner from the boiler to the top of the chimney, then described how they would fix or replace the liner (they said it would be pretty easy). He verified my email address so they could send the bid and told me I'd have it in a couple days. So far so good. A week went by and I hadn't received a bid, so I called and left a message. No response. I called again 4 days later and left another message. Still no response. I called again and spoke with a woman who promised me that she'd find the bid and give it to the owner to review that day. Apparently, the owner has to review all bids before they are given to the potential customer. I still haven't received a bid, nor have I gotten an explanation as to why not. If you don't want the job, let me know. If you haven't had time to look at the bid, let me know. If the job is too difficult for you, let me know, and maybe even help with a recommendation for someone who is capable of doing the job. I know times are good for contractors these days, but it's always a good business decision to treat others with respect and communicate with people who need your service, even if you can't or don't want to do the job.

Description of Work
Repair/replace chimney liner

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

09/09/2018

Terrence P.

Chimney inspected and did not need cleaning. Workers were professional, courteous. Inspected chimney and no charge for the inspection. I would hire them for their honesty.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection

Work Completed On 09/09/2018

02/13/2018

Russell T.

Nathan's crew was delayed by rain a couple of times, but they were proactive in communicating and offered a discount for the delay. Nice folks and good work, I think.

Description of Work
Our chimney needed a new concrete cap and stainless hood.

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 01/29/2018

Cleaning services: standard open fireplace cleaning, Insert cleaning, free-standing stove cleaning, ash dump/container clean out Minor services/repairs: Chimney cap/spark arrestor, smoke guard, top sealing damper Larger/major services/repairs: hearth pad install and replacement, counter/chimney flashing, chimney crown repair, flue tile repair, chimney removal, chimney rebuild, tuck pointing, fire box rebuild and repair, home brick repair, oil furnace and gas furnace chimney liner installation Contracting Services: Home remodels; bathroom, kitchen, and deck

Gas Piping, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, inspect or servicing of gas inserts and gas fireplaces. We do not remove animals.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check