A & I's Painting Co.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2014

A & I's Painting Co. is a family owned and family run business that started in the Snohomish County area, that serves all of Puget Sound and its surroundings. Dedicated to quality, and affordable work A & I's Painting Co. makes it a priority to have happy customers who will continue to use us! We always give free estimates, and we come out to the site to ensure the most accurate pricing. We don't want to waste our time, but especially your time!...

Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows

Gu-Wi Gutters & Windows is a family-owned exterior cleaning company that has been serving clients in the Seattle and Portland area since 2007. With over 14,000 customers served, we are proud to call ourselves one of the very best when it comes to gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, and moss removal. Contact us today for more information! NO CHARGE until you are 100% SATISFIED! We get rid of the ooey-gooey so you don't have to! FREE QUOTES for the following services: Gutter Clearing, Gutter Repair, Gutter Installation, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Moss Removal.

Gutter King Inc

Wa license #gu-tt-ek 201 bn. Additional phones - (425) 745-8808, (877) 775-4766.

Offers by Gutter King Inc on Angi
Talbert Mobile Eco Blasting

Talbert Mobile Eco Blasting LLC is a local, family owned and operated business. We use Dustless Blasting technology to provide you with the fastest, cleanest, and greenest method for surface preparation. Since our equipment is mobile, we can come to you. We can remove virtually any coating from any surface. Paint will eventually fail, metal will eventually rust, and surfaces will get dirty. Talbert Mobile Eco Blasting LLC can be the answer to your surface preparation and restoration needs to remove what is left of old coatings making a smooth clean surface ready to be made new again. We are proud to service a wide variety of industries including automotive, marine, residential, commercial, and industrial. Not sure if something can be media blasted? Call or email us with your project questions and needs! Quotes are always free!

Offers by Talbert Mobile Eco Blasting on Angi

08/07/2014

Jorge and Hector were awesome. I was referred to A&I's Painting by my general contractor. They showed up when they said they were going to, were professional, personable, detail oriented and did a fantastic job!! My wife and I are so pleased with their work.

Description of Work
PAINTED ALL INTERIOR CEILINGS AND WALLS OF HOME.

Category interior painters

Drywall Repair/Patching as needed for painting Pressure washing Interior painting (brush/sprayer) Exterior painting (brush/sprayer) trim,fascia, etc included! Staining/Painting of wood work/doors or cabinetry

Anything that would involve changing the structure of the area.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal