A & D UPHOLSTERY

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

address upon request

Everett, WA 98204

I am a small business, fully run out of a big shop behind my house. I take great efforts to make my customers happy and believe communication is very important. I am the owner and the one doing ALL the work from start to finish. I take great pride in my work and will not let the piece out my doors until it is perfect. I do a lot of sub contracting w/ other big shops with store fronts. I accept cash or check or Venmo/PayPal ONLY. A great way to get started with your upholstery projects is to send me pictures here in AngiesList message center, to my number with Picture mail/text messages (425) 876-2030, or to my email aanddupholstery@yahoo.com. I can give you a quote on labor and approximate yardage. Thank you so much and I look forward to helping you with your upholstery needs! Please CALL FIRST before coming to my shop. I work out of my home and meet customers by appointment ONLY. Thank you for understanding....

upholstery (88)furniture refinishing (20)

01/16/2021

Such a great experience! She ordered the fabric, and recovered two antique chairs for us and we couldn’t be happier. Reasonable cost, quality work. It was over the holidays and during Covid so it took a little longer than anticipated (everyone is suddenly redoing their spaces) but she kept in touch and it wasn’t a big deal. One man shop. I chose a hard fabric to work with and she did a great job l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered 2 chairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

Photo for A & D UPHOLSTERY - address upon request, Everett, WA - 39138593

01/16/2021

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered 2 chairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

Photo for A & D UPHOLSTERY - address upon request, Everett, WA - 39138595

10/19/2020

Angeline did an amazing job refreshing our couch cushions. She was responsive, timely, and the end work was high quality. Highly recommend her and would hire her again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-stuffed three couch cushions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

07/07/2020

From start to finish, Angie was such a pleasure to work with. She did such a great job replacing my ottoman's top, that I asked her to replace the foam in my couch cushions! I seriously was looking for more things for her to work on, but alas didn't need anything more. Her workmanship is amazing, she's fast and uses top-notch materials. RecommendedA+++!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-Upholstered Ottoman & Replaced Foam in Couch Cushions.

CATEGORY furniture repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

Photo for A & D UPHOLSTERY - address upon request, Everett, WA - 38701357

04/26/2020

Great job and communication. A pleasure to work with. Reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstering Morris chair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

04/14/2020

We did them one at a time replacing each with a bit different fabric. Angie did a great job with the chairs and they look new (we've had the chairs for over 30 years and it is great to have them set for another 30). We plan to use Angie for future projects and would recommend her without hesitation. She gave us firm quotes and delivered when she promised and with exceptional quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered 2 wing back chairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Photo for A & D UPHOLSTERY - address upon request, Everett, WA - 38498448

09/22/2019

The final product is beautiful, the transaction was very smooth. I would definitely use Angie again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
couch cushion covers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2019

07/01/2018

This is the fourth time we have had Angie recover furniture . Each time I am blown away by the quality of her work. My living room is a showcase thanks to Angie’s excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered a couch

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2018

Photo for A & D UPHOLSTERY - address upon request, Everett, WA - 37203922

01/06/2018

Very well. Angie was very responsive to questions, and was fast and meticulous in her workmanship. I can't recommend her highly enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a wonderful old Morris chair that had leather upholstery that had cracked and broken over the years. Angie reupholstered my chair with a beautiful fabric from her own stock, and did an amazing job. I love that chair now :)

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2018

10/15/2017

Unbelievably great job. The work is perfect and the couch looks better than it ever did when it was new. I'm looking around for something else to recover!! Would recommend wholeheartedly to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-upholstered a couch

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2017

Specialize in furniture reupholstery, slipcovers, repairs, refinishing, Boats, R.V.'s. Fabric and Foam sales.

I do not do automotive upholstery or the carpeting on boats. I do not do Boat covers or awnings.

Check, PayPal