Simply Leak Detection

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2010

Leak Detection: * Utilizing the latest & most sensitive water leak detection technologies! * All leak detection methods are non invasive / non destructive and safe for your property. * We are equipped to confirm any water leak location with Helium detection methods. * We can locate underground water leaks, slab leaks or any plumbing leak on your property. * We have specialized equipment to locate plastic and non metalic pipe....without a tracer wire. * We work with many area plumbers to locate difficult & hard to find water leaks. * We provide relaible, quality & professional services to our customers & community. * Proudly serving Western Washington. ****We additionally specialize in Underground Fault Locating....visit www.power-leaks.com for more information....

R Squared Properties

R Squared Properties

R Squared Properties is a Bellevue, WA based full-service property management & leasing company servicing the Lake Washington region. We specialize in managing residential rental properties in the King and Snohomish Counties. By focusing on residential properties, our professional and caring staff possess the knowledge and expertise to ensure that you and your property are our first priority. We not only have 30+ years of real estate experience servicing this area, we also bring the unique advantage of having grown up, gone to school and developed our professional careers here in Washington State. We know this market and are here to provide you with the most complete guidance, whether you reside locally or out of the area. We offer a competitive advantage not only in service but also in our fee structure. We look forward to learning more about your goals. Contact us and let’s get started.

11/25/2019

Friendly, prompt and took the time to explain what he thought was going on which equipped me to better communicate with the plumbing crew, also had a great reccomendation on whom could handle it quickly and at a reasonable price. Found my front yard leak in 30 minutes. Will hire again if I find myself in this position again and will reccomend to any I know who need this service. Job Details: Prope...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front yard leak detection, no pool on surface.

09/03/2019

Great Experience. Had a slow leak bubbling up in my driveway. Plumber needed leak detection and recommended Simply Leak Detection as the top one of the 3 names he gave me. Micheal was busy but fit me in the next week since it wasn't an emergency, came on time, charged the quoted price (lower than some others) and found the leak quickly. He patiently explained what could have happened, what else mi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway water leak source detection

03/14/2019

Efficient, professional service. Highly reccomend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak locating for water feed to residence.

10/20/2017

Called three different leak detection services after digging up half the yard, totally exhausted. This was the only one that even responded. Mike was super nice on the phone and kept us informed when he would be there. He found the leak UNDER THE ASPHALT DRIVEWAY, after about 45 minutes. We never would have found it if not for him. A LIFESAVER!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a very bad water leak in the line, the Soos Creek water company came out to tell us in person, it was so bad. Was Five times the usual amount.

12/02/2016

Line travels over 2 acres and Mike gave me suggestion s on how to localize the leak so I could try and eliminate the use of his services (which are not cheap but fairly priced). I isolated the leak to a particular section of pipe and replaced that section. Mike was very pleasant to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to use his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak in the line my house's water supply line. Line travels over 2 acres and Mike gave me suggestions on how to localize the leak so I could try and eliminate the use of his services (which are not cheap but fairly priced). I isolated the leak and replaced a section of line. Mike was very pleasant to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to use his services.

CATEGORY plumbing

Underground Water Pipe Leak Locating, Underground Electric Fault Locating, Private Utility and Pipe Locating, Underground Electrical Fault Locating

Plumbing service or repair. We offer highly technical & specialized leak location information to the customer and repair service to minimize property damage as a result of costly guessing such as unearthing your landscapes, driveway or even floors in search of a hidden leak. Instead of repair services we can provide several quality plumbing referrals which can help you to source the best repair solution at the best price!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express