North 40 Fence and Landscape

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2011

Business operations began in the spring of 1983 dealing with all catagories of fence design and installation. Our clientele ranges from government, residential, agricultural to commercial. We are a small company with attention to detail, and utmost courtesy and respect for our customers. We work year round and offer winter discounts from Nov. 1 - March 1. Early scheduling highly recommended....

TransBlue Spokane

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Phillips 360 Land & Hardscaping

Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a return call. We are communicators and will keep you informed and answer any questions you have in a timely manner. Additional contact - Alexe Phillips

American Asset Management

We are a fully licensed and bonded General Contractor. We specialize in handyman, home repairs and remodels. Landscaping. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

10/08/2014

Duane B.

Description of Work
We only talked on the phone, and they were supposed to get back to me to schedule an estimate. Took too long to get back to me.

Category fencing

Our initial conversation took place while on family vacation . Based on customers scheduling needs we were able to recommend a semi-retired fence installer with ample room to help customer .We are never satisfied when performance , in any facet , does not meet AAA ratings , and would like to apologize for any in-conveince we caused this customer . F.Y.I. We do not have caller ID on business line ,verbal message is essential , and very limited cell reception .

07/08/2014

Shirley P.

right on time, prompt with replies, stuck to price quote, good quality materials and friendly manner and service all around. I would highly recommend this company. He also does landscaping.

Description of Work
Installed 230 feet of 5 foot chain link fence, 3 gates.

07/16/2013

Marcy B.

all went well

Description of Work
removed old fence from back of my lot and replaced with fence

04/20/2013

Lee W.

I called North 40 Fence upon recommendation from Big R Supply on Highway 2. From the first call until the time I hired him, he was prompt in returning calls, was clear on details and great to deal with! I hired him and his work is excellent! On top of it, he was prompt on timing, calls, etc. He even added some finishing touches to it, such as angling the top of the posts and he cut the posts at different heights. He also installed the new posts in front of the old ones such that I would have use of my old gate for a week or more while the posts set up in the concrete. It looks great and is awesome to open and close! :). I would HIGHLY recommend this company. And I agree with his description that you want to get on his list early, because he fills up fast! I can see why.

Description of Work
He was replacing 2 railroad ties used as gate posts with 2 new 6x6 treated posts, and putting in two additional posts, one to each side of those as the support posts. He was sinking them into rock and pouring concrete and then installing all new gate mechanisms.

North 40 Fence and Landscape

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2011

PO Box 272

Elk, WA 99009

We contract installation with materials, labor, and design included. We always search for the best alternatives based on the need.

We are not a supplier.