Archterra Landscape Services LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2012

4.4

3307 Meridian Ave East

Edgewood, WA 98092

Archterra has been in business since 2005, and is dedicated to one-of-a-kind landscape design and professional construction. From water features to sprinklers to lighting, your lawn will transform before your very eyes to become a unique living space that will add value to your home....

07/25/2020

Dennis H.

After contacting several other contractors I called Archterra. The estimator contacted me quickly as a opposed the the previous contractors. He gave me a quote and estimated time frame within a couple of days. Archaterra's crew arrived as on time. Unfortunatly, that crew quit the company on the next day. So Ryan had another proffesional crew out to complete the project. The work was done a year ago. I waited to do the review because I wanted to see how well the system worked. After some trial and error and reading the instructions provided I was ableThe only negative was the quick walk thru on it's operation. The only negative was the quick walk thru on it's operation. They also built a sturdy deck which we have been able to enjoy. This company gets my recommendation.

Description of Work
Lawn irrigation, turf and tree removal.

Category decks, lawn service, irrigation systems

05/19/2017

Jennifer H.

The owner arrived to the appointment on time to review the project. He was polite and seemed genuine in person. He left stating that he'd get back to us in the next two days with an estimate. I never heard back, so I called several days later. He told me, "Oh yes, I'm working on that right now." I never heard back. I called one more time and left a message. Never heard back. What I would recommend is, don't say you're going to get back on a job if you don't intend to. Just say you don't have time for the job, or it's not the type of job you do. Lesson learned: Never going to chase a contractor. Either they want the job or they don't.

Description of Work
A yard project

Category landscaping

05/07/2016

Donna K.

I then called them 2 months later to start the first project. Received no response. I emailed them. No response. I went to their office and spoke to them. Was promised that they would contact me within a day to set up a time to perform the work. Never happened. I called one last time and still received no response. It was a complete waste of time to get them to come in and give an estimate and then when I wanted the work started they never bothered to even call me back. Completely unprofessional. I even told them when I spoke to them in person that if they no longer wished to do the work just let me know but they could not even do that. I am really disappointed.

Description of Work
I asked for an estimate for several different landscape projects. I explained at that time that I would be doing the projects in chunks. They came up with an estimate.

Category landscaping, lawn service

01/15/2016

Larry J.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

10/13/2014

April W.

The work took about 6 weeks. The employees were professional and courteous. The owner was very helpful and would come back and adjust sprinkler heads and always made sure we were happy. They do everything .

Description of Work
They built a beautiful brick landscape around our patio, and pathway leading to the front yard. They also did a 6 Zone irrigation system and hydroseeded the back yard. They tore out the concrete pad from our man door from the garage and built a beautiful brick patio with steps.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

02/18/2014

Karen G.

I got the whole job half price from somewhere else. I had to get with them a few times to get a response, I am not sure if this is something they did all the time. I think it is something they did not want to get involved in, from a design stand point. They are excellent with the yard work and other things that they do all the time.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Archterra Landscape Services for storm water maintenance for a sub-division, re-contouring a biosoil and cleaning out a pond.

Category landscaping

06/16/2012

Jon W.

Rob the owner first came and did a free estimate. his price was reasonable compared to other bids. His crew arrived promptly when they started and cleaned up after they were threw. Rob was helpful making suggestions and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Removal of dead grass, dug ditches and installed four zone sprinkler system for front ad back yard and flowerbeds. Also installed 700 sq feet of new sod in front and back. Laid approx. 80 sq ft pathway from driveway to gate.

Category landscaping, lawn service, outdoor lighting

Rain Pros Inc

As the name implies, we are professionals of the rain. If it hasn’t rained, and you want it to, we do that. If it has rained too much and it is ruining your landscape or is damaging your home, we solve that. If you would like to catch the rain when you have too much and use it when it hasn’t rained, we even fully automate that. Our professionals have years of experience in drainage and irrigation installation and repair and maintenance. We are very proud to be growing company and leader in each of our fields. For bid requests please email our general manager (Brandon@RainPros.com). Sprinkler and Drainage inspection and repairs please contact our service coordinator at (253) 678-7111 Additional email- customerservice@rainpros.com

Offers by Rain Pros Inc on Angi
    Tung Nguyen landscaping

Thank you for choosing Tung Nguyen's Landscaping. We are a local, family owned and operated business and look forward to taking care of your outdoor needs. We promise prompt, personal and professional services and unparalleled results. Call for a consultation today.

Wu Construction

Wu Construction Inc, specializes in drainage and foundation systems construction and repair. Since our founding in 1983, we have successfully completed thousands of projects for homeowners and businesses throughout the Northwest. We are the best in our industry, and well regarded by our customers for our excellent service. We are lauded for our speedy responses to inquiries, our efficiency and the quality of our work.

Offers by Wu Construction on Angi
    Check, MasterCard, Visa

LANDSCAPING: – Landscape Design & Install – Landscape Maintenance – Landscape Lighting – Irrigation/Sprinkler systems – Water Features & Ponds – Outdoor Fireplaces – Pavers / Flagstones – Decks & Arbors – Block & Rock Retaining Walls FENCING – Cedar – Chain Link – Wrought Iron – Split Rail – Three Rail