Belbrook Plumbing

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2010

Belbrook Plumbing is a full Service Remodel, Repair and New Install Plumbing Company with a focus Customer Satisfaction. Concentrating on Quality and Proven Materials we strive to build customer relationships for life. We provide upfront pricing and warrantied work to provide peace of mind....

JG Construction LLC

JG Construction is a newer company based out of Kittitas county. Very competitive prices with the best customer service! Combined 10+ years. We always focus to detail and perfection over money! Site prep + utilities + demo + clearing + excavation + drainage + retaining walls + anything dirt related!

Evergreen Sanitation Inc

Evergreen Sanitation does it all. We specialize in all aspects of onsite systems. We also provide grease trap pumping for restaurants (800) 433-1678. Renton Septic Inspections, AAA Septic Service, A Septic Pumper, Coastal Environment, East Hill Septic Service, Eastside Septic Service, Enumclaw Septic Service, Frontier Septic Service, Greenhaus Portable Restrooms, Issaquah Septic Service, J J Jackson Septic Service, Long Septic Service, Lyon Septic Service, Maple valley Septic Service, Sani-Mart Septic Service, Sky Valley Septic Service, Tandem Service Corporation Inc, Vans Septic Service. Additional phone numbers - (206) 362-6998, (206) 362-6998, (206) 622-7070, (253) 630-5262, (253) 852-0550, (360) 336-2009. Additional DBAs - Additionl DBAs - A A A Septic Service, A Septic Pumper, Coastal Environment East Hill Septic Service, Eastside Septic Service, Enumclaw Septic Service & Frontier Septic Service. See BBB for additional phone nubers and DBAs.

05/08/2017

Shea gave me a quote within a few days. He is very busy so it can take him a few days to answer to your email but he is vey nice and I am happy with his job. He is very easy to work with and I will hire him again if I have the need.

Description of Work
Shea did the plumbing for my new kitchen and capped off a gas line.

03/27/2017

Great, very professional.

Description of Work
Install plumbing in adu.

08/22/2016

Shea at Belbrook Plumbing responded to my call immediately and scheduled an appointment for the next day. He gave me an accurate and very fair cost estimate. He confirmed his arrival time the day of and showed up on time. He identified the problem, fixed the issue quickly and my cost was $30 under his estimate. I was very pleased with his professional and friendly service and will definitely be ca...

Description of Work
Leak under kitchen sink.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
No response after numerous calls, text and emails.

Category plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed], we were shut down from 10/01/2014 to 3/01/2015 due to a family tragedy. Sorry for the no response.

02/10/2014

This is the second project where we used Shea (Belbrook Plumbing). As before - he was professional and friendly and completed this job without a hitch. We really trust Shea and the work he does. 100% satisfied.

Description of Work
removed old electric water heater - installed new gas on demand water heater in crawl space - extended water and gas pipes to the new installation

Category plumbing

Residential Plumbing, Water Heater Sales & Installation, Leaks Fixed, Shower Valve Replacements, Remodels, New Construction, Repair, Toilets, Sinks, Faucets, Tubs, Showers, Drain Cleaning, All Plumbing Services

Jetting, Camera Inspections