Grady's Mr. Fix-It, Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2011

We are able to complete any project a customer requests--from new floor trim to a complete remodel. All of our employees and subs are background checked. We have licensed electricians and plumbers so we are able to coordinate the job from beginning to end in as little time as possible. We have a designer we work closely with that we are able to bring in on any job as needed. We are set up as installers at two Home Depot stores so if a customer needs financing they can run the complete project through the Home Depot as well for an additional option. There is an innitial fee of $50.00 plus tax to go out and look at the project. If the customer decides to proceed with the project the $50.00 charge is reimbursed to them through the job. There is a minimum fee of $100.00 for a service call. We have been in business since 1997 and have stayed busy enough that we have never put our business in the phome book--most of our business is word of mough. We have many repeat customers....

Happy Home Solutions

Happy Home Solutions

Budget friendly solutions for your home needs! Free Estimates! All questions answered. Pet friendly. Video calls for estimates if face to face is not possible. Window washing, painting, drywall repair, furniture assembly, TV mounting, tile, window glass replacement, flooring, and much more! No Project to big or small! Quick to schedule.

07/21/2016

This project went fantastic.  Was done in lightening speed time and done perfect. Very professional and always available for questions and always kept me informed on every phase of my project.  I loved working with Grady and Lisa and all who was on this project😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete interior remodel.  Tear out and installed new kitchen cabinets, replaced all interior doors and all molding.  Test out all flooring and replaced with vinyl plank flooring.  Painted interior walls.  Other miscellaneous repairing as required.  This was a 1200 sq ft home.

CATEGORY remodeling

01/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Honest, trustworthy, neat, punctual. I've used this handyman service numerous times without disappointment.

CATEGORY home remodeling

12/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good prices, great service!

CATEGORY home remodeling

01/23/2015

This contractor had a lot of trouble figuring out how to install basic pre-made cabinets. The installed them 2 times before they were ok for the granite installer to lay the counter top. They did not remove the carpet from under the cabinets the first time and the canbnets pulled on the sheetrock when anyone even pushed down on the cabinet boxes so the granite would have pulled the cabintes out of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Through Home Depot, installer on my cabinet project basement bar

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,home remodeling

07/11/2014

I've had excellent work from them. The prices are fair and they're very honest. I just use them all the time. I don't shop around. I just go to them. I could only say good things about them. What stood out about them was honesty, promptness and attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Grady's Mr. Fix-It for handyman services. I used them about two weeks ago. They replaced a double wall heater to semi double wall heater and fabricated three custom thresholds. My husband is in a wheelchair and to enter and exit the home we wanted a smooth ride up and over the threshold. So they were custom-made.

CATEGORY handyman service

Installation of all flooring, with exception of carpet, tile work, all aspects of drywall work, installation of cabinetry--including custom work, interior and exterior painting, wall papering, door and window installation, installation of fencing, sewer hookup, framing, finish carpentry, concrete work, roofing, excavation, installation of sprinkler systems, complete kitchen, bathroom, basement, home remodels.