Simpson Plumbing, LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2011

24605 NE 14th St

Camas, WA 98607

Simpson Plumbing is a family owned and locally operated plumbing company that has been serving Southwest Washington’s community since 1980. We offer residential, remodeling and commercial plumbing services. Leaky toilet, clogged drain, no hot water, whatever it might be we have you covered! You have a team dedicated to making sure you get the service you need, when you need it. Give us a call and let us know how we can help!...

plumbers (117)water heaters (26)home remodeling (5)drain cleaning (4)water softeners (2)appliance repair (2)drain pipe installation (1)well & water pump repair (1)

02/12/2021

All work was done well and efficiently. Unprompted, Kent noted a kitchen sink drain deficiency during the proposal phase that explained drain problems we had experienced. Proposal pricing was in line with the lowest submittals. Simpson was pleasant to deal with, punctual, and addressed my proposal questions promptly. Simpson Plumbing was a very good choice for my plumbing projects.

Description of Work
Gas water heater replacement to code, kitchen faucet replacement, Kitchen sink drain improvement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We’re happy to hear you’re pleased with our service and will pass on your kind words to the team. Pleasure doing business with you. Please let us know should you need anything else.

04/14/2020

The crew who came to the house included: Chris, Josh, Christian and Jeff. They were all very professional and they explained very clearly what work needed to be done and where they would need to cut into walls and ceilings. We have a 3 bathroom house with a full finished basement. The crew attempted to make easy cuts for me to repair. The house was as clean as can be expected after two days of work. The job was done completely and thoroughly. We had an issued with the shut off valve and they returned the next day to fix our issue and Josh came out he was professional and friendly. I would definitely hire them again for any plumbing problem. Robert

Description of Work
We needed to have the galvanized piping removed and PEX piping put in.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We’re so glad we could get that taken care of for you and make the necessary repairs. We will be sure and pass on your kind words to the team that went out. Happy to help if you ever need anything else.

07/11/2019

Our CPVC house piping had a lot of water hammer. After turning on the washing machine, I walked out for a moment, and then when I came back in water was dripping from the ceiling exhaust fan onto the washing machine. We have a two story house and they ran the hot water plumbing from the water heater in the garage through the laundry room ceiling. I removed the exhaust fan and could see water dripping from a tee way back beyond reach. The water hammer from the washer likely caused the fitting to start leaking. I turned the house water supply off and sent a message to Simpson plumbing through Angie's list. A lady from Simpson plumbing contacted me right away the next morning. She was courteous, but was having a hard time understanding what the problem was. Maybe I was giving too much information or something, but when the plumbers arrived later that afternoon they didn't understand what was going on. I ran through what happened again and showed them the wet spot on the ceiling. They had to cut an opening in the ceiling and we turned the water on and confirmed the leak. We moved my washing machine out of their way and they cut out the CPVC tee and replaced it with PEX. The piping was brittle so it took him a couple of attempts to get a straight cut which is why I called them to mess with it. After installing the PEX tee, we were leak free and at my request they provided a reference for the drywall repair. He also advised getting some water hammer arrestors installed on the supply lines to the washing machine to stop the water hammer, which I have since done.

Description of Work
Turned on washing machine and water started dripping from laundry room ceiling exhaust fan

Cost $357.07

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

Thank you for leaving such a detailed account! We appreciate your feedback and are glad we could help in a timely manner and get that leak taken care of. Happy to be of service to you. Simpson Plumbing

06/01/2019

Simpson’s plumbing specialist responded to my request to repair a leaking faucet within 24 hours. He recommended I contact Koehler for a warranty item and after receiving the parts, Kent returned and completed the work. His professionalism and timeliness were noticeable from start to finish. Excellent company!

Description of Work
Repaired a bathroom faucet

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/27/2019

04/02/2019

They were great and got to the house very quickly. Very helpful and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Fixed running toilet and replaced valve

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

04/18/2018

This was an emergency. The hose bib had split open inside the wall of our house, the water had been turned off at the curb, and we were desperate to flush toilets, wash our hands, and make coffee, among other things. They were able to move their schedule around and come by to fix the problem quickly. The repairman was very efficient and effective, and we had water back on within a few hours. The repair was not cheap, but that was, in part, because it involved cutting a hole in the drywall in my closet and purchasing/installing a plate over it when the repair was done. We now have a favorite plumbing company.

Description of Work
Replace a cracked hose bib

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

10/02/2017

Simpson Plumbing, call me immediately. The repiping you did 5 months ago is failing, I have water leaking from my second floor bathroom into my living room.

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

08/26/2017

The lead person left and I had a guy who was not a plumber trying to install it, while he talked on the phone to his girlfriend and was here for hours. Charged over 400.00 for a faucet install in the utility sink.

Description of Work
Faucet installed

Work Completed On 05/18/2017

05/30/2017

I have to say this company impressed me every step of the way. From the first time I called until the job was completed, they we're punctual professional and I waited for nothing. I usually expect to wait for return calls, emails etc. I was always supported when my inquiries were answered within minutes. Everything was seamless. I've had many experiences with terrible customer service and expensive repairs left not feeling like I got my money's worth. Not with Simpson Plumbing. They come highly recommend by me.

Description of Work
The toilet in the half bath was removed and replaced.

Work Completed On 05/30/2017

05/30/2017

Very professional. Great phone etiquette and very punctual. Also the best price by far after shopping around. The property is a rental (single family residence) and the coordination between Summit Plumbing and the tenants went as well as i could expect. i will be using them for any future plumbing work that is required in the future.

Description of Work
Replace toilet

Work Completed On 05/30/2017

We perform all plumbing services from water heaters, to drain line cleaning, and fixing leaking pipes and fixtures. We also perform water and drain repipe's and new construction plumbing. If its plumbing, we do it!

HVAC