Simpson Plumbing, LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2011

Simpson Plumbing is a family owned and locally operated plumbing company that has been serving Southwest Washington’s community since 1980. We offer residential, remodeling and commercial plumbing services. Leaky toilet, clogged drain, no hot water, whatever it might be we have you covered! You

plumbers (117)water heaters (26)home remodeling (5)drain cleaning (4)water softeners (2)appliance repair (2)drain pipe installation (1)well & water pump repair (1)

02/12/2021

James F H.

All work was done well and efficiently. Unprompted, Kent noted a kitchen sink drain deficiency during the proposal phase that explained drain problems we had experienced. Proposal pricing was in line with the lowest submittals. Simpson was pleasant to deal with, punctual, and addressed my proposal questions promptly. Simpson Plumbing was a very good choice for my plumbing projects.

Description of Work
Gas water heater replacement to code, kitchen faucet replacement, Kitchen sink drain improvement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We’re happy to hear you’re pleased with our service and will pass on your kind words to the team. Pleasure doing business with you. Please let us know should you need anything else.

04/14/2020

Robert H.

The crew who came to the house included: Chris, Josh, Christian and Jeff. They were all very professional and they explained very clearly what work needed to be done and where they would need to cut into walls and ceilings. We have a 3 bathroom house with a full finished basement. The crew attempted to make easy cuts for me to repair. The house was as clean as can be expected after two days of work. The job was done completely and thoroughly. We had an issued with the shut off valve and they returned the next day to fix our issue and Josh came out he was professional and friendly. I would definitely hire them again for any plumbing problem. Robert

Description of Work
We needed to have the galvanized piping removed and PEX piping put in.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We’re so glad we could get that taken care of for you and make the necessary repairs. We will be sure and pass on your kind words to the team that went out. Happy to help if you ever need anything else.

07/11/2019

Frank S.

Our CPVC house piping had a lot of water hammer. After turning on the washing machine, I walked out for a moment, and then when I came back in water was dripping from the ceiling exhaust fan onto the washing machine. We have a two story house and they ran the hot water plumbing from the water heater in the garage through the laundry room ceiling. I removed the exhaust fan and could see water dripping from a tee way back beyond reach. The water hammer from the washer likely caused the fitting to start leaking. I turned the house water supply off and sent a message to Simpson plumbing through Angie's list. A lady from Simpson plumbing contacted me right away the next morning. She was courteous, but was having a hard time understanding what the problem was. Maybe I was giving too much information or something, but when the plumbers arrived later that afternoon they didn't understand what was going on. I ran through what happened again and showed them the wet spot on the ceiling. They had to cut an opening in the ceiling and we turned the water on and confirmed the leak. We moved my washing machine out of their way and they cut out the CPVC tee and replaced it with PEX. The piping was brittle so it took him a couple of attempts to get a straight cut which is why I called them to mess with it. After installing the PEX tee, we were leak free and at my request they provided a reference for the drywall repair. He also advised getting some water hammer arrestors installed on the supply lines to the washing machine to stop the water hammer, which I have since done.

Description of Work
Turned on washing machine and water started dripping from laundry room ceiling exhaust fan

Cost $357.07

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

Thank you for leaving such a detailed account! We appreciate your feedback and are glad we could help in a timely manner and get that leak taken care of. Happy to be of service to you. Simpson Plumbing

06/01/2019

Alan M.

Simpson’s plumbing specialist responded to my request to repair a leaking faucet within 24 hours. He recommended I contact Koehler for a warranty item and after receiving the parts, Kent returned and completed the work. His professionalism and timeliness were noticeable from start to finish. Excellent company!

Description of Work
Repaired a bathroom faucet

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/27/2019

04/02/2019

Jed F.

They were great and got to the house very quickly. Very helpful and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Fixed running toilet and replaced valve

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

04/18/2018

KAREN B.

This was an emergency. The hose bib had split open inside the wall of our house, the water had been turned off at the curb, and we were desperate to flush toilets, wash our hands, and make coffee, among other things. They were able to move their schedule around and come by to fix the problem quickly. The repairman was very efficient and effective, and we had water back on within a few hours. The repair was not cheap, but that was, in part, because it involved cutting a hole in the drywall in my closet and purchasing/installing a plate over it when the repair was done. We now have a favorite plumbing company.

Description of Work
Replace a cracked hose bib

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

10/02/2017

sharon D.

Simpson Plumbing, call me immediately. The repiping you did 5 months ago is failing, I have water leaking from my second floor bathroom into my living room.

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

08/26/2017

susan T.

The lead person left and I had a guy who was not a plumber trying to install it, while he talked on the phone to his girlfriend and was here for hours. Charged over 400.00 for a faucet install in the utility sink.

Description of Work
Faucet installed

Work Completed On 05/18/2017

05/30/2017

Steven S.

I have to say this company impressed me every step of the way. From the first time I called until the job was completed, they we're punctual professional and I waited for nothing. I usually expect to wait for return calls, emails etc. I was always supported when my inquiries were answered within minutes. Everything was seamless. I've had many experiences with terrible customer service and expensive repairs left not feeling like I got my money's worth. Not with Simpson Plumbing. They come highly recommend by me.

Description of Work
The toilet in the half bath was removed and replaced.

Work Completed On 05/30/2017

05/30/2017

Steven S.

Very professional. Great phone etiquette and very punctual. Also the best price by far after shopping around. The property is a rental (single family residence) and the coordination between Summit Plumbing and the tenants went as well as i could expect. i will be using them for any future plumbing work that is required in the future.

Description of Work
Replace toilet

Work Completed On 05/30/2017

05/15/2017

Bob J.

ended up dyi, because of proposed cost. THis is a reputable contractor and would use if I had another project. Charged $95 for estimate

Description of Work
got estimate diagnosis

Work Completed On 05/02/2017

03/09/2017

Elizabeth L.

They explained that the burst pipe was caused by a hose left attached to the hose bib over the winter leaving water in a portion of the pipe no place to go and prone to freezing. They repaired the pipe and replaced the hose bib with a better quality one with a vacuum breaker that should prevent a future occurrence should the hose be inadvertently be left attached over a subsequent winter. At our request, they also checked the hose bib and pipes at the back of the house and did not find any leaks. The price for the service seemed high at first, but after reviewing the Angie's List pricing guide for similar services in this area, we found Simpson to actually be at the low end of pricing spectrum for similar jobs.

Description of Work
We needed repair of a burst pipe inside the house wall between the home's front exterior and an interior room. The burst pipe was a section of pipe going out to a hose bib on the front porch.

Work Completed On 02/16/2017

02/23/2017

Robert S.

Excellent. We call them for any plumbing needs. Its not unreasonable for the price. The price is in line with anyone else. Their response is always good. They are busy, so you may not get same day response. If you have an emergency, they will come out right away. If its not, you may have to wait a day or so. They are a good company, and they have so many customers. Most definitely. There was one worker. It depends on the job.They have never been out here more than thirty to forty five minutes. Depending on what the job is. Spotless. The whole service. They are very friendly. Professional. Do a good job. They get the job done.

Description of Work
Toilet water was running, and they fixed it.

Work Completed On 12/06/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing about your experience with Simpson Plumbing. We are glad we could help, and appreciate your feedback. We look forward to serving your plumbing needs in the future! Simpson Plumbing

09/19/2016

Donna R.

He was quick, efficient, courteous, we could not have asked for more.

Description of Work
Two outdoor faucets/hose bibs were not working

Work Completed On 08/23/2016

09/14/2016

Greg F.

Excellent. Very professional. Kevin was awesome.

Description of Work
Install dishwasher, ice maker

Work Completed On 09/14/2016

03/28/2016

Stacy L.

There was a small delay in communication between all parties when arranging the appointment for the plumbing evaluation/repair, but nothing that I would consider to be completely abnormal. Upon arrival Dale was very personable and professional. He arrived in their designated window of time. He quickly determined the only option was to cut an opening in the ceiling of my laundry room to access the pipes and find the leak from my up stairs shower. He laid out a floor cover to help protect my property which was very appreciated. He cut a small hole in the ceiling and found the damaged pipe. He quickly removed the damaged part and replaced with new pipe. He tested the new pipe to ensure there were no additional leaks. He went above and beyond, and tightened down my shower head in the aforementioned shower since it had a small drip. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a reputable plumbing company. This work was paid for by another party, as that party was the one who caused the pipe damage, so I do not know the actual cost of the service. But Dale was prompt, and worked quickly which I appreciated as it allowed me to get back to work without too much delay.

Description of Work
Dale replaced a damaged shower trap drain pipe which required him to cut into the ceiling of my basement laundry room.

Work Completed On 03/28/2016

03/11/2016

Martin A.

Simpson Plumbing was referred to me by neighbor,and they had excellent reviews on Angie's list .They were top notch very professional.I would hire them again.I am very happy with their work .My bathroom looks and functions like something out of a magazine .

Description of Work
Plumbed Wall Jets ,shower wand ,and rain head ,drain in shower.installed Toto Toilet and plumbed new sink in a complete bathroom remodel.Owner supplied all plumbing hardware.Simpson Plumbing did the plumbing.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2016

02/12/2016

Meghan G.

Guys were very punctual if not early. They tried to bump my appointment to earlier, however my work schedule didn't allow me to adjust my time. They were able to fill another job in nearby Washougul and still make it back to my place during my appt window. They introduced themselves and got right to work. It was raining but that didn't dampen their spirits. Got the job done in under and hour and were really honest about our house not needing a recirculating pump unless we truly wanted it. (saved us a boatload, as I was quoted from a different plumber that it was a must have). Wife was able to finally use the bath and made a spa night out of it. I would definitely use Simpson Plumbing, LLC. in the future

Description of Work
Replaced an outdated AO Smith water heater for a new Bradford White model

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

Work Completed On 02/11/2016

01/13/2016

Thank Y.

Great! The guy who came out found where the missing pipe was suppose to go and installed new plastic PEX piping to replace the damaged section. He was fast and did a great job.

Description of Work
The plumber came out and replaced some copper pipes in the crawl space that had been stolen by tweakers.

Work Completed On 01/08/2016

[Member Name Removed] for the great feedback, we appreciate [Member Name Removed] choosing Simpson Plumbing for your plumbing needs. Please contact us anytime [Member Name Removed] need assistance. We look forward to hearing from [Member Name Removed]!

09/25/2015

CAROL M.

Awesome. See above for the details.

Description of Work
I called them for a significant leak under out kitchen sink, which failed to show itself while Dale was here no matter what he did. But he was not happy with the tightness of a connection around the garbage disposal and tightened it a whole inch more. He also took the time to fix a running toilet problem. While here, our sink in the kitchen dropped an inch away from the marble due to a poor installation, so he made a pipe brace to hold it up until I could get someone out here to fix it! So NOT his job!!! He was awesome! And only charged me for the evaluation. I think because I was kind of freaked out about the sink. And I promised that I would call them when it was time to hook all the sink equipment back up after the sink was fixed. Call them!!!

Work Completed On 09/25/2015

Thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate you choosing Simpson Plumbing for all your plumbing needs. We are so glad that Dale could help you. Please contact us anytime you need assistance. We look forward to hearing from you!

08/03/2015

Janeen L.

We requested a permit to be pulled. Simpson did not pull a permit. Workers were late and did not introduce themselves. We had told them of a possible water leak in the crawl space under the bathroom. They ran all new lines and did not tell us they found the leak. After watching them whispering to each other. We checked the crawl space ourselves. Simpson ran all new lines right next to the leak and did not tell us. We had to fix the leak our selves. If told we would have paid extra. The work was never checked by the site boss. The water softer did not work it filled all our new lines with a sand like substance. They did replace the softer and did flush a couple of lines. I requested all appliance lines be flushed ,I have all new appliances. I was told that would not be a problem. I asked twice the day they replaced the softener and flush the bathroom line. They ignored me and did not do as I requested. Plus they smoked on our property.

Description of Work
replaced all water lines and install water softener.

Category plumbing, water softeners

Work Completed On 08/01/2014

Thank you for the feedback, we apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused. We will certainly have a talk with our plumbers. If there is anything else we can do to help with your future plumbing needs please give Simpson Plumbing a call. We appreciate you choosing Simpson Plumbing!

07/01/2015

Peter C.

Simpson's has a good rating on Angie's List so I called them. Brad would not give me an hourly rate but says he goes by the job, which would be fine, except that he wanted $59.95 just to "evaluate" the job before he would give a quote. This does not seem reasonable: he would be into us for that fee before he even gave a quote. How can we trust that the quote will be reasonable? We did not use them.

Description of Work
I did not hire Simpson. See details below.

Work Completed On 06/25/2015

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your feedback. Normally we are unable to give a quote over the phone unless we have seen the work that needs to be done. Every home is different especially when another plumber has done any work before us. We do give free estimates for remodels, new homes and replacing any piping. However our service fee to come look at any other problem is $59.95. We need to be able to pay our workers for driving to our customers homes even if they do not do any work. Almost all plumbing companies have a service fee associated with their plumbers coming to a home. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Simpson plumbing.

02/04/2015

Rosmarie Y.

He did the drain and it was $99 deal. He was going to send me an email of the details of what he did and what needs to be done, but I never got that. I never heard from them again. In my opinion, the job wasn't finished.