Mr. Glass Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2005

3242 NE 3rd Ave #108

Camas, WA 98607

3 Employee. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge....

08/09/2017

Miriam V.

Aaron and his crew were fantastic. They were polite, professional, and clean -- not one drop of water on the floor! Most of all they respected that they were in my home, not just another job site. I'll definitely be calling them for the yearly upkeep!

Description of Work
We head the exterior of the house pressure washed and all windows and skylights cleaned inside and out.

07/03/2017

Shelly C.

Not only were they able to work me in sooner than they had originally thought, they were also able to arrive a couple hours earlier the day of, which worked put great for me! Very professional and did an amazing job!!

Description of Work
Window washing inside & out.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed], we enjoyed working with you!

10/05/2016

Robert H.

Everything was excellent. Both times Phil came out right on time. He was very thorough and professional in everything he did. I would definitely use Mr. Glass any jobs that fit the services they provide. It's a very nice small family business. His wife, Sherry, runs the office and is always responds quickly to questions.

Description of Work
I've had Mr. Glass come out twice. The first time to clean my skylights. Phil did a great job the first time so I called again for 3 different things: to repair some flashing on my roof, moss removal on a part of my roof, and some paint touch up at the top of my chimney, where I was not able to get to.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed], and thank you for choosing Mr. Glass!

07/30/2016

Alfred W.

They were very friendly and did an excellent job. They arrived when they said they would.

Description of Work
Window and screen cleaning

04/02/2016

Dominic A.

We were delighted to see that the carpets went from looking 'clean' to looking brand-new in most of the rooms! Not bad for 20 year old carpet! Additionally many of the 'slight' spots left by the other professionals came completely out - the color is totally uniform and looks new. We were shocked. The floor feels and looks and smells clean and we're very happy with the professional job they did. Also, we had to change the appointment at the last minute and they were understanding and courteous, showing up promptly at the new appointment time Overall, totally satisfied & will be using Mr. Glass from now on.

Description of Work
We just bought a house and hired Mr. Glass to clean the carpets before move-in. We have a baby on the way and a 3 1/2 year old toddler and we really care about the carpets being clean - as much about the sanitation as about the appearance. So even though the seller had paid to have the carpets professionally cleaned, we went ahead and got a quote. His prices were very reasonable - we got a discounted rate on the 2400sf home because it was totally empty, no furniture to move.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy that your carpets turned out great, and that we could be a part of getting your home ready for the arrival of your new baby!

02/04/2016

Wendy B.

I previously used Mr. Glass with its former owner. He has passed the torch to guys who also give excellent, friendly service. They were promptly on time and addressed all of the small requests I made (such as moving a couple of heavier objects). My carpets and windows now look great again and the gutters are clean, too! Best of all, there was no perfume-y smell left, as I'm allergic to most scents. I didn't realize I had forgotten to make that request, but was very happy to discover no scented products were used.

Description of Work
Window and screen cleaning (2-story house) inside and outside, gutter cleaning, carpet cleaning for 2 large rooms and the stairway and hallway.

Category carpet cleaners,gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to write this review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you next year!

06/08/2015

LINDA S.

He's very efficient. He got down and did the job and very pleasant person. I was very impressed with the quality of the work and he's a person you felt good having in your home. I felt the price is really good for the condition of the carpet. It looks really great. The quality of the service is very good. They get right back on us when I called. They're here on time. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We went with Mr. Glass for the carpeted upholstery cleaning last month.

Category carpet cleaners

02/02/2015

Stacey R.

They did a good job. The windows were very clean after they were done. He is a nice guy. He is a little expensive. He quoted me one price but when he got there, he was like, "Oh, this is a lot more than I thought it would be". It ended up being double than what I thought it was going to be but the windows were spotless.

Description of Work
We used Mr Glass for the windows.

Category window cleaning

Hi [member name removed], I'm glad you were happy with your windows, we aim to please. As far as your concern for the price you were given a ball park over the phone and then a solid price when I arrived. When you had the firm price in your hand before the job began that would have been the time to let someone know that it was too much. We never and I mean never start any job until we are all on the same page in regards to service and price. Sometimes we are spot on with a sight unseen estimate but we typically are always in the ballpark. Lots of variables: overspray, landscaping, safety, neglect all are factors that play into price.

03/15/2013

KEITH S.

He is a real professional. He is very reasonable as far as the price goes. He is very efficient and does his job extremely well. He cares about the work he does and wants to to do the best possible job for the customer. I would recommend him to others and will definitely use him.

Description of Work
He does the window cleaning and carpet cleaning for us.

Category carpet cleaners,window cleaning

07/21/2011

Andrea L.

Mr. Glass was prompt, professional and thorough. He did a great job - I'll definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Exterior window and screen cleaning

Category window cleaning

D & C Pressure Washing, Inc.

Moss Busters

Moss Busters® is a local roof and gutter cleaning company (Superior Clean, LLC). We are located in Portland, Oregon, and service the entire Portland Metro area. Roof moss control and gutter cleaning is our specialty, but we also wash house exteriors. Although we are a small company and have only a few technicians, we believe they are some of the best in our industry– they are throughly trained and take great pride in their work. Our goal is to provide top quality workmanship, exceptional customer care, and for our customers to boast about our services. With Moss Busters®, your satisfaction is always guaranteed.____________________ CCB # 205364-- Department of Agriculture: AG-L1039108CPO-- Workers Comp Policy Number (Saif Corporation): 856264 AR-- Commercial General Liability Insurance (Scottsdale Insurance Company): CPS2206968

AA Window & Gutter Cleaning

AA Window and Gutter Cleaning has been in business for 35+ years. We offer roof, gutter, window and solar panel cleaning. You don't need to be home for most services and we are fully licensed and insured. Our mission is to deliver technically effective, consistently reliable, high value services to our clients. Additional phone numbers - (866) 745-7371, (503) 828-1605, (360) 980-8827.

Offers by AA Window & Gutter Cleaning on Angi
    Satisfaction

Carpet repairs & stretching.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Mr. Glass Inc.

How is Mr. Glass Inc. overall rated?

Mr. Glass Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Mr. Glass Inc. open?

Mr. Glass Inc. is open:

What payment options does Mr. Glass Inc. provide

Mr. Glass Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Mr. Glass Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Mr. Glass Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Mr. Glass Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Mr. Glass Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Mr. Glass Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Mr. Glass Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Mr. Glass Inc.?

No, Mr. Glass Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Mr. Glass Inc. offer?

Mr. Glass Inc. offers the following services: Window, carpet & upholstery cleaning, ceramic tile, grout and all natural stone cleaning & sealing.

Are there any services Mr. Glass Inc. does not offer?

Carpet repairs & stretching.