Mr. Glass Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2005

3 Employee. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge....

All Seasons Cleaning Services LLC

All Seasons Cleaning Services LLC

All Seasons Cleaning Services specializes in ALL of your exterior cleaning services from your home ranging from Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, Pressure Wash, Landscaping, Lawn and yard work, junk removal, and more. Give us PROFESSIONAL team a call today for a FREE quote, and we'll have your home looking like new in no time! We offer unparalleled customer service and the most competitive pricing in the market. We look forward to serving you!

Offers by All Seasons Cleaning Services LLC on Angi

08/09/2017

Aaron and his crew were fantastic. They were polite, professional, and clean -- not one drop of water on the floor! Most of all they respected that they were in my home, not just another job site. I'll definitely be calling them for the yearly upkeep!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We head the exterior of the house pressure washed and all windows and skylights cleaned inside and out.

07/03/2017

Not only were they able to work me in sooner than they had originally thought, they were also able to arrive a couple hours earlier the day of, which worked put great for me! Very professional and did an amazing job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window washing inside & out.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed], we enjoyed working with you!

10/05/2016

Everything was excellent. Both times Phil came out right on time. He was very thorough and professional in everything he did. I would definitely use Mr. Glass any jobs that fit the services they provide. It's a very nice small family business. His wife, Sherry, runs the office and is always responds quickly to questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had Mr. Glass come out twice. The first time to clean my skylights. Phil did a great job the first time so I called again for 3 different things: to repair some flashing on my roof, moss removal on a part of my roof, and some paint touch up at the top of my chimney, where I was not able to get to.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed], and thank you for choosing Mr. Glass!

07/30/2016

They were very friendly and did an excellent job. They arrived when they said they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and screen cleaning

04/02/2016

We were delighted to see that the carpets went from looking 'clean' to looking brand-new in most of the rooms!  Not bad for 20 year old carpet!  Additionally many of the 'slight' spots left by the other professionals came completely out - the color is totally uniform and looks new.  We were shocked. The floor feels and looks and smells clean and we're very happy with the professional job they did....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just bought a house and hired Mr. Glass to clean the carpets before move-in. We have a baby on the way and a 3 1/2 year old toddler and we really care about the carpets being clean - as much about the sanitation as about the appearance.  So even though the seller had paid to have the carpets professionally cleaned, we went ahead and got a quote.  His prices were very reasonable - we got a discounted rate on the 2400sf home because it was totally empty, no furniture to move.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy that your carpets turned out great, and that we could be a part of getting your home ready for the arrival of your new baby!

Window, carpet & upholstery cleaning, ceramic tile, grout and all natural stone cleaning & sealing.

Carpet repairs & stretching.

Satisfaction