Back Country Painting

18942 Daisy Ln

Burlington, WA 98233

05/12/2020

Rhonda E.

The crew were polite, professional, and Proficient. They worked hard and did a beautiful job. I am a happy customer!

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

05/03/2020

John M.

The whole process was much better than expected. I didn't want to work on high ladders to paint our chalet style home so I ask for a bid from Back Country Painting online thru Angie's List. I l received a call back within an hour to set up an appointment to look at the project. I had a reasonable bid that day. The timeline for work was presented and accepted. All of the crews (prep and paint crew) were on time and very professional. The job was finished on time and on budget. I will say that Back Country Painting could not have done a better job. All aspects of this project were of the highest caliber, very professional... We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
High location painting on house

11/06/2019

Jennifer M.

Excellent experience with Cesar and his staff at Back Country Painting. Extremely professional, kind and knowledgable. Gave me great tips and advice when I was trying to decide on colors, type etc. I had some personal stuff going on and had to change the date a couple times. They patiently worked with me to get my project done to my convenience. They really went above and beyond with my home and project. I appreciated the job well done. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Home exterior painted

04/27/2013

Duane C.

Shawn and his helper arrived on time the first day. The next day they did not show up in the morning because they were doing another job. They did finish the job in 4 days and the finished product was well done. He was helpful with sharing supplies and information on projects my husband was working on.

Description of Work
Painting of all walls and ceilings of a 1592 square foot condo

Category interior painters

Premier Painting Company LLC

Premier Painting Company, LLC License bonded and insured Your general contractor With More Than 20 Years of Home Painting Experience Your Professional Property Painters Give your property a fresh look with help from Premier Painting Company LLC. We provide interior and exterior painting and home remodeling services in Stanwood, Washington. These include prepping, sanding, and priming of your siding, caulking, pressure washing and interior painting. We produce cost efficient home remodels for everyone's budget at hard to beat pricing.

Esclavo Y Amo Painting Llc

EA Painting is dedicated to complete in the most efficient and effective way your painting project as if it was our own, a small growing company that has the dedication the skills and attention your project needs, i have over 7 years of experience in the business and will use all my experience and knowledge to make the best of my work, a company's best win is only when customers satisfaction is met.

Jay's Painting & Home Services

Interior and exterior painting, light construction.

Not Applicable

Painting, Pressure washing, Interior and Exterior. Anything requires pain or stain