Northwest Gas Fireplace Service

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2011

PO BOX 1583

Brush Prairie, WA 98606

WE ARE A FULL SERVICE GAS FIREPLACE DEALER SPECIALIZED IN MAINT AND REPAIRS OF ANY MAKE OR MODEL. SALES AND INSTALLATION OF STOVES, LOG SETS, FIREPLACES AND ACCESSORIES . MANTLES AND SURROUND INSTALLATION.

06/26/2020

Sarah M.

Chris was on time and did a great job rehabbing our old girl. He found the issue, got her to start, and then painted the firebox, cleaned the glass, and vacuumed everything. I swear, our (pretty old) Heat-n-Glow looks like new and better yet, she works perfectly.

Description of Work
Fireplace not working

10/22/2019

GARY W.

Technician was right on time and very neat. Very thorough and professional work, including detailed, written summary of all work and status of both fireplaces. Very reasonable cost ($220 w/o tax). Technician happy to answer all my questions. Definitely will use again.

Description of Work
Routine maintenance of 2 gas fireplaces

10/11/2018

Mark H.

On time, very professional, explained the testing procedure, didn't try to sell unnecessary service or parts.

Description of Work
Tested my controller and replaced a noisy fan

02/19/2018

Marty S.

Chris did a wonderful job!! I would highly recommend him. Fixed the issue and wasn’t at a great price.

Description of Work
Fireplace pilot light kept going out.

10/05/2017

KAREN F.

I went through Northwest Fireplace to purchase. I thought both prices were reasonable. The quality of the service was fantastic. I have referred some people to them.

Description of Work
They installed a gas fireplace

06/05/2017

charles V.

Outstanding service! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Description of Work
Blower installation for gas fireplace!!

05/01/2017

William E.

Chris showed up promptly on time. Adjusted the gas / air mixture on two separate fireplaces and cleaned the soot from logs and glass enclosure. Both fireplaces look and function fantastically. Chris was very pleasant and professional and was very careful not to soil our white carpet while cleaning both fireplaces. I would definitely use this service again and highly recommend Chris.

Description of Work
Cleaned and adjusted two natural gas fireplaces.

03/15/2017

SUE F.

Great! The people at NWGFS took a whole system approach to fix our fireplace. Instead of just replacing the part we thought that we needed, they knew enough about our fireplace and the manufacturer to know that certain parts had a lifetime warranty. NWGFS worked with the manufacturer to get a new burner assembly fabricated, at no additional charge to us. Our fireplace is working beautifully and looks better than ever. Our gas insert will last a lot longer now, thanks to their expert care. We will always call them for any future need.

Description of Work
Our gas fireplace wasn't working.

03/15/2017

Charles H.

Could not of been more pleased. Prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Install natural gas fireplace log set with remote.

03/13/2017

Lorene S.

The technician was prompt and he knew right away what was wrong with the starter. He cleaned both fireplaces and they looked like new.

Description of Work
I have two gas fireplaces that needed cleaning. One had a starter issue that needed repair.

03/02/2017

Gary V.

Very pleased with the service provided by Chris. Fireplace looks/works like new. The new blower unit really gets the heat out into the room. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Clean, inspect, and adjust a 12 year old gas fireplace. Added a new blower unit.

02/27/2017

Kallie W.

We were extremely pleased with our overall experience with Northwest Gas Fireplace Service. They were friendly, punctual, and did an outstanding job of getting our fireplace back up and running once again. We will most certainly have them back out to perform our annual maintenance.

Description of Work
We had a cracked pilot light housing replaced, as well as annual maintenance performed.

02/20/2017

Victoria N.

Perfectly -- with a new remote they work like new.

Description of Work
Replace gas fireplace burner.

10/17/2016

Dawn A.

It went perfectly. Timely, professional, and my fireplace looked brand new when finished. Clean glass, freshly painted interior, dust all removed. My carpet was covered for the workspace needed, no sign of anyone having been here other than my fireplace looked amazing!

Description of Work
Northwest Gas Fireplace performed a basic service on my gas fireplace.

03/31/2016

Jo Ann S.

They were very good. Courteous, professional, and clean; Chris, the 19 year seasoned veteran, gave me an unbelievable turnaround time.

Description of Work
They fixed my fireplace. I needed a new glass insert and vital operational part replaced.

03/31/2016

Jo Ann S.

02/02/2016

susan S.

Chris showed up on time. He was neat, clean, polite, and professional. I just recently purchased this house and had no idea when the gas fireplace was last serviced. I needed a fan because there was none and the mantle would get hot. Chris provided two options for the fan. I chose the adjustable one. I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend Northwest Gas Fireplace Service.

Description of Work
Provided annual maintenance service: cleaning, inspection, and adjustments. Installed a blower fan Service was $99. Blower was $219. With tax all came to $344.71

12/19/2015

James T.

Chris was exactly on time, came in and had everything scoped out right away, and fixed within 30 minutes. He also advised me on the health of the system, and that he felt it was in good shape despite it's age and lack of maintenance. The pricing was completely reasonable, and we're very pleased!! Thank you so much, aside from our comfort, he made three cats VERY happy.

Description of Work
Our gas fireplace is about 16 years old and never had been serviced before. It needed both a new electrical switch and a couple of pieces to the pilot light to make it more stable as the flames would just go out at random times. It was not leaking gas, just turning off.

11/25/2015

Terri M.

Repairman arrived promptly as scheduled and was able to find problem areas quickly. He repaired the broken switch and replaced the broken fan with a part that had been left with the original installation.

Description of Work
Repaired broken switch and fan in gas fireplace

09/12/2015

Mikel B.

I have used this company before and have been well pleased. Called their company phone and talked to a nice lady and told her of the need I had and she said that they had had a cancellation the next day which was perfect. Asked me if I also need Christopher to also go through the fireplace and make sure every thing was fine and I said yes, He had been out about 18 months earlier to replace a part that was not working anymore so it was a good idea while he was here to have him go ahead and do the regular maintenance. Expert, congenial service, well priced and a pleasure to do business with. I would definitely use the company again.

Description of Work
Did a complete inspection and maintenance of our gas fireplace including cleaning the outer glass.

08/24/2015

hayward R.

The gas fireplace service went superbly.

Description of Work
Twenty point check list annual gas fireplace service, which included correcting any abnormal conditions pertaining to the operation of the gas fireplace. Painted fireplace backdrop to look as good as new. Replaced a bad switch connector at valve; replaced embers; replaced snap disc to allow blower/fan to operate properly. He cleaned, inspected and made necessary adjustments. Highly recommended.

04/28/2015

Charles H.

The service was more than worth cost. Had a lot more done than Got a lot for the money and learned a ton about our fireplace and how to use it safely and effectively. The work was done on time and in a timely manner. I feel so much better now that I've had someone look at it and tune it up. We will enjoy our fireplace so much more now.

Description of Work
Basic checkup and maintenance of gas fireplace.

09/05/2014

Marsha H.

Realized I hadn't had my gas insert looked at for 3 years! Decided to get it done now. Called Wednesday and scheduled appointment for Friday at 3:30. Pleased that I didn't have to wait long for the appointment. Afternoon of appointment their office called indicating tech was running early and would it work with my schedule for him to come early. Very professional. The tech is very thorough...goes about his business. Doesn't just talk to be talking even though I was sitting in the room. But he will engage in conversation when you talk to him or ask a question. For the last 8 years Northwest Gas Fireplace Service have done my gas insert maintenance and cleaning and I have always been pleased. The technician even recalled a time from several years back when he was here and a furniture store person was here looking at some furniture I had purchased.....so he remembers his customers which is nice.

Description of Work
Performed routine maintenance on my gas insert to make sure everything was in good working order for the upcoming winter and thoroughly cleaned everything.

08/29/2014

Thomas R.

Chris was on time, polite, fixed the problem, cleaned inside and below unit as well as the glass. He did all of this in just over a half hour. We would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Gas fireplace repair.

04/29/2014

Margot F.

I called NW Gas Fireplaces because our 25 year old house built-in gas fireplace hadn't worked for a year, and I wanted to fix it or buy a new one. Making the appointment was easy, Chris came promptly to give us an estimate in writing. We scheduled the work and he arrived promptly with everything he needed to do the job. He worked steadily and called us in to show us the completed work. I was amazed at how much better it looked, and even happier when it ignited at first push of the button. I have had three other companies over the last three years to try and fix it. Chris diagnosed it correctly, bought the appropriate part, disassembled it, and rebuilt it to perfect working order. We are so glad to have our gas fireplace back. We use it for an hour in the morning to take the chill off the kitchen/family room area. It saves us lots of heating costs. We are very pleased w/ NW Gas Fireplace

Description of Work
Replaced old valve, restored functionality, cleaned every surface (logs, glass, brass surround) and left if working perfectly and looking bright shinny new!

Core Mechanical LLC

We as a company specialize in providing service, maintenance, remodel, and new construction plumbing for residential, commercial, and industrial clients. With a total of 30 years experience we are here to provide you with unbeatable customer service and top quality installation.

Refiners Fire Services

Refiners Fire Services is owned and operated by Kevin Ryan, who has been servicing and installing fireplaces for over 20 years.. I service and install gas, propane, wood and electric fireplace, inserts and stoves (sorry I can no longer provide service to pellet units). I can also run gas line to outside BBQs and fire pits. I do are best to make sure your unit operates effectively and efficiently. Our motto is "if we don't fix it, you don't pay" and you never pay a "trip charge". My office manager, Margaret will do her best to provide you with top-notched customer service, keeping your project on time and within budget. Give her a call and get your appointment today!

Offers Coupon

All Fuel Installation & Service

Owner operated. Family business. Over 40 years of combined installation experience. Permits are always provided. Award winning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover