Action Paving Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

Action Paving, Inc. provides residential and commercial paving and sealing services to Oregon and Washington. We tackle everything from basic driveway paving to the tough projects that other companies turn down. Your project will be successful due to our ability to take on tough jobs and apply our experience....

penneyexcavating

penneyexcavating

Penney Excavating LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

01/03/2017

BEWARE: With this company, if you don’t have it in writing, you don’t have a deal! They are NOT the ethical; a hand-shake is their word, kind of contractor. They do NOT honor their word. And, their workers will leave cigarette butts scattered in your yard. I guess they think they will be covering them with asphalt, eventually. They charged us for grading, even though we had a professional grader d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed asphalt for a large driveway.

09/10/2016

They never called me back. I had to call the owner of the company. They should have called me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my driveway.

09/17/2015

Looked great but after one year there are areas where vitually all coating is gone. These are not high use areas or anything like that. It's just like the rain and climate have taken away the coating. Maybe this is normal and I was not aware. Expected it to last longer. The service was fast and as promised so have nothing but good to say about the service. Just expected a longer life of product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put coating on asphalt driveway.

06/29/2015

They were very neat, worked well and they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them do moss removal too at an additional cost.

CATEGORY driveway pavers,mold removal

04/23/2015

It went very well. They were over price than a another company that backed out of doing the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaved our driveway.

CATEGORY driveway pavers

Pathways, driveways, parking lots, patching, overlays, public work, custom work, sports courts, seal coating, road building, sand & gravel delivery, design concepts, grading & excavation.

Check, PayPal