Pacific Land Care Group

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2011

Pacific Land Care Group was founded with one simple principle in mind: provide unparalleled customer support and outstanding quality services. Since our founding, we have built up a crew of professionals to serve your every land care need. The mission of Pacific Land Care Group is to become the top residential provider of land care in the area. Our experienced and dedicated staff works one on one with each individual client to ensure that they receive exactly the services that they expected and enable them to build productive and long lasting relationships with our company....

Valentine Roofing

A note from our owner & founder - At Valentine Roofing, our mission is to serve and care for our neighbors. During my years working in the industry, I witnessed the difficulty and frustration some experienced in hiring a roofing contractor. So I started Valentine Roofing in 2008 to create a better way to buy a roof and a better kind of home improvement company—one that truly focused on the customer experience. I wanted to make buying a roof simple, stress-free, and transparent and provide my customers with true peace of mind. We like to say, “Get three bids, just make sure one of them is Valentine Roofing!” The reason we say this is because we expect to earn your business in a respectful way, by educating you. We always put our best price forward right from the start and we provide on-the-spot estimates within an hour. If we do earn your business, I promise you’ll see a professional, positive and sincere company that is committed to excellence and committed to taking care of you, our neighbor. Connor Valentine Owner and Founder

Offers by Valentine Roofing on Angi
Guardian Roofing & Gutters

To Our Dear Customers, Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by COVID-19. As an essential service please know that if you are experiencing an roof related emergency Guardian can help. With our customers and team in mind, we have taken increased measures to continue to serve you while protecting your health and the health of our technicians. Please visit GuardianHome.com to learn how we are following CDC guidelines. Our work is non-invasive and can be completed primarily outside in the fresh air. Should you request it, our team can mitigate face to face meetings by utilizing technological mediums like Skype, Facetime, and other digital imagery platforms. We can offer you special financing options (o.a.c.) to save you money and provide peace of mind during this time. Our top priority is your health and safety and we will continue to be here to assist you. As the original "Make Your Roof Last" Company", Guardian is here to serve you from the initial cleaning service, to minor repairs and maintenance, and eventually the replacement of your roof. Founded in 2005 with only a crew of 4 roof technicians, today Guardian supports a team of 80 and serves the homeowners of greater King, Pierce, and Kitsap Counties. Our founding principle of "Always do what is right" is what drives us to help homeowners get the maximum life out of their roof by correcting minor issues and maintaining the roof with our proprietary maintenance process. All of our employees are drug screened and background checked before they receive expert training in customer service, safety and roof installation. License - GUARDR*847RO Additional email - l.swanson@yourguardianroof.com. BBB A+ Rating and Award winning. DBA Guardian and Jorve Roofing.

Offers by Guardian Roofing & Gutters on Angi
Rolando Landscaping

Get the picture-perfect lawn of your dreams with Rolando Landscaping. We offer customized lawn care programs and reliable customer service from local experts. Instead of spending precious hours of your time toiling away on lawn maintenance, rely on Rolando Landscaping your lawn care professional to do the job right. You can have a lawn that is green, lush, thick as well as weed and disease-free along with the time to enjoy it with your family. We have many testimonials from our many satisfied customers and are fully backed by our satisfaction guarantee. In addition to our landscaping services, we offer roof and gutter cleaning services and pressure washing too. Call Rolando Landscaping today!

05/06/2015

Robert F.

It went fine; they even cleaned up the grass clippings for us.

Description of Work
They mowed and edged our lawn, and blew of the paths for us.

09/27/2014

AMY R.

They do the job and show up on time. However, they have weed-eaten my fruit trees and now they will never recover.

Description of Work
Cut lawn, weed-eat, blow debris

04/16/2014

David B.

We just purchased a home lot in Poulsbo and live out of state. While visiting Poulsbo recently, we drove up to the lot and noticed that the home above us was having their yard mowed. I asked the crew if they had a card so that I could make arrangements to have our lot mowed on a regular basis until we build our home in the future. The team was very helpful and put me in touch with their office. I called them and negotiated a bi-weekly lawn service price and they had the team on-site cut the lawn as we spoke. Doesn't get much faster than that. The team was very polite and did a great job!

Description of Work
Lawn care on home lot that will be built on in the future.

06/17/2013

Nathan M.

Quick assessment by the sales rep that came to look over the property, followed by a prompt start to the yard maintenance. The people that came to actually perform the work were very efficient on the day I happened to be there. I especially appreciated that I could get someone on the phone every time I had to call with billing questions and when the house sold. I had no worries that they were taking care of the property at all, and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Lawn and grounds maintenance during my absence in preparation for home sale.

02/28/2013

Kay R.

I have used Pacific Land Care Group for several years now. Their price is a tad high, but then again I'm cheap. I don't want to pay a lot and I haven't price compared. They start in March and go every other week and then when the grass starts getting long they will come by every week. They are very nice, do everything they say, and are timely. Sometimes it is hard to get a hold of them, because they didn't have someone in the office, but I think now they have someone there so it is better.

Description of Work
I use the Pacific Land Care Group for lawn maintenance. I have them mow the lawn, blow it off, and edge it. They will also clean your gutters.

Category lawn service

Mowing, tree pruning, hedge trimming, areating, dethatching, reseeding, hydroseeding, hydrowashing, bark delievery, bark spreading, gravel, mulch, leaf clean ups, irrigation start ups and shut downs, irrigation repair, stump removal and grinding, gutter cleaning & roof, snow/ice removal.