Kitsap Powerwash

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2012

Roof and Gutter Cleaning...

Guardian Roofing & Gutters

To Our Dear Customers, Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by COVID-19. As an essential service please know that if you are experiencing an roof related emergency Guardian can help. With our customers and team in mind, we have taken increased measures to continue to serve you while protecting your health and the health of our technicians. Please visit GuardianHome.com to learn how we are following CDC guidelines. Our work is non-invasive and can be completed primarily outside in the fresh air. Should you request it, our team can mitigate face to face meetings by utilizing technological mediums like Skype, Facetime, and other digital imagery platforms. We can offer you special financing options (o.a.c.) to save you money and provide peace of mind during this time. Our top priority is your health and safety and we will continue to be here to assist you. As the original "Make Your Roof Last" Company", Guardian is here to serve you from the initial cleaning service, to minor repairs and maintenance, and eventually the replacement of your roof. Founded in 2005 with only a crew of 4 roof technicians, today Guardian supports a team of 80 and serves the homeowners of greater King, Pierce, and Kitsap Counties. Our founding principle of "Always do what is right" is what drives us to help homeowners get the maximum life out of their roof by correcting minor issues and maintaining the roof with our proprietary maintenance process. All of our employees are drug screened and background checked before they receive expert training in customer service, safety and roof installation. License - GUARDR*847RO Additional email - l.swanson@yourguardianroof.com. BBB A+ Rating and Award winning. DBA Guardian and Jorve Roofing.

Offers by Guardian Roofing & Gutters on Angi
Valentine Roofing

A note from our owner & founder - At Valentine Roofing, our mission is to serve and care for our neighbors. During my years working in the industry, I witnessed the difficulty and frustration some experienced in hiring a roofing contractor. So I started Valentine Roofing in 2008 to create a better way to buy a roof and a better kind of home improvement company—one that truly focused on the customer experience. I wanted to make buying a roof simple, stress-free, and transparent and provide my customers with true peace of mind. We like to say, “Get three bids, just make sure one of them is Valentine Roofing!” The reason we say this is because we expect to earn your business in a respectful way, by educating you. We always put our best price forward right from the start and we provide on-the-spot estimates within an hour. If we do earn your business, I promise you’ll see a professional, positive and sincere company that is committed to excellence and committed to taking care of you, our neighbor. Connor Valentine Owner and Founder

Offers by Valentine Roofing on Angi
AP Restoration & Home Services

09/28/2017

Kevin C.

Jody and his team did an outstanding job on our roof. We live in Port Townsend and Kitsap Powerwash was the only firm we could find that would come to Port Townsend and clean our cement tile roof. We are so glad that we used them as they did a great job cleaning off years of moss and debris from the roof. The moss they took off by hand and then treated the roof to delay future growth. They documented with pictures all of the cracked or broken tiles and repaired all of the ones they could as part of the service at not extra charge. Everything was cleaned up great before they left including blowing off the driveway as an added bonus. We will be using them for annual maintenance going forward.

Description of Work
Clean cement tile roof and gutters including removing years of moss growth and debris from surrounding evergreen trees. Work included inspection and repair of broken cement tiles.

05/11/2017

Nicole T.

They got back to us quick, came out to look at the property quick and were less expensive than the competition. Hired them, they came out quick, did an excellent job. Did the roof and the entire house. Everything looked great and they cleaned up after themselves, such a great job!!!

Description of Work
We bought a house in auction that was covered in moss. Had no idea what the condition of the roof was, so we needed gentle, but thorough cleaning.

08/27/2016

James C.

Did a great job just as was done 2 years ago. Cleaning was done by hand with wire brushes. All mess was cleaned up.

Description of Work
clean and treat tile roof and clean out valleys and gutters. Roof was treated with moss prevention.

02/29/2016

Tina T.

Showed up on time, did a fantastic job, everything looked great and all mess was cleaned up. Very happy with their service and professionalism.

Description of Work
Non-pressure roof cleaning, remove moss from roof, spray roof with treatment, clean gutters and clear downspouts, wash outside gutters and clean all skylights

06/19/2014

Sue Z.

The owner, Cory, his uncle, and two helpers came a bit early with a big truck hauling a silver trailer containing equipment. Cory introduced me to the other men. They went right to work and worked steadily, all four of them, from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm. They spread out onto both roofs, setting up safety ladders (having braces on either side to prevent slipping), and getting into their safety harnesses. Each harness had a rope connected to an anchoring device on the ridge line. They wore thick knee protectors. I could hear the scrape, scrape of the brushes from inside the house. The men all knew each other well and communicated cheerfully. I went about my work inside the house, not having to worry about their safety as I had with two previous roof cleaning firms. I cannot imagine a more professional set up. From time to time I went outside to check on the progress. As day moved on, I could see that all the goals were being accomplished. When all the work listed above was done, Cory showed me a bit of white foam evenly covering the shingles. "That is the result of the treatment we used," he said. "Within two weeks, it will disappear, becoming dried up bits of moss spores that will blow away in the wind and rain. If you agree, we will contact you in two years for another roof treatment. Then we will not have to scrape every inch of the roof as we did today. Usually, moss visibly regrows within a year if power washing is used to clean the roof." I had noticed that the last cleaning by a firm that used power washing, indeed allowed moss to regrow before a year was up, and after three years was coated so heavily that I cringed at the sight and wanted a different method. Back inside the house, I found I could see clearly out every skylight. Previous firms had only rinsed them with the power washer which was inadequate. Also, the men removed grating on one high gutter, washed it out, then replaced the covering grates. On gutters partially covered by a lid, they walked along the edge with a water hose inserted in the small side vent to flush out debris.

Description of Work
Cleaned two roofs: the main house and the garage apartment. The plan was: 1. Remove all moss and debris from roofs. Use brushes, do not use power washer. Preserve the grains of sand on the shingles. 2. Clean out all gutters, wash them, clean out down sprouts. 3. Clean up grounds, raking grass, bagging moss and debris, vacuuming roof. Wash off all decks on both apt. and main house. 4. Wash all five skylights. Use brush with big bristles, rinse generously with water. 5. Spray roof with treatment to prevent or delay the regrowth of the moss.

05/18/2014

dorothy denee M.

Kitsap Powerwash promptly returned my call regarding an estimate to clean my parents roof of their house, as well as the gutters. The morning they were to arrive, they showed up precisely at 8 AM bringing along with them the necessary materials to clean the roof as well as friendly and professional personalities. My mother informed me that they did a superb job, well beyond any of her expectations. They were able to remove all the moss, and in addition, they cleaned all of the windows and skylights. My mother stated that it was the first time they have been able to see through their skylights for an extremely long time. My mother is is hard to please, and she gave Kitsap Powerwash glowing reviews. Thank you Kitsap Powerwash for doing an outstanding job and making my parents exceptionally happy!!

Description of Work
Kitsap Powerwash clean the roof of my parent's house, as well as the gutters.

04/28/2014

James C.

Steve and Corey came on time on day agreed and cleaned entire roof by hand with wire brushes and then treated roof with chemical to kill moss spores and prevent regrowth. They cleaned up all the debris in the yard from the roof. It took the 2 of them a full day. Pressure washing would have been $100 cheaper but the mechanical cleaning does a better job I think. My roof has never looked better. Steve and Corey were very polite and professional and we are pleased with the service. We had called another highly rated roof cleaner before Jodi Lemon but was informed that they don't do tile roofs. This agrees with my previous experience that some roofers stay away from tile roofs.

Description of Work
cleaned tile roof on 3200 square foot single story rambler.

02/01/2014

nancy A.

Great. Responsive to inquiry. Timely estimate. Arrived early on day of service. Safe, fast. Respectful and professional during entire experience. I'd definitely hire Jody and his crew again.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

09/25/2013

Monica G.

The owner Jody, made our appointment. I wanted my gutters cleaned without my hushand on a ladder, as we have a tall 2 story home. He arrived with his Son, very punctual, did an outstanding job in cleaning, spraying down the underneath eaves, took him about 1 1/2 to do a 2600 sq ft house and it was clean and beautiful. I was so satisfied and plan on using him yearly. He cleaned up after and was grateful for his timely assistance. I would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Kitsap Powerwash provided gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

02/20/2013

Deborah M.

As part of our and quot;getting ready to selland quot; process for our rental home, we needed to get the roof and gutters cleaned, and as quickly as possible. I went to Angie's List to find potential companies that could do the work in Kingston. Jody was prompt in returning my call on Friday, went out to the house the next day and provided an estimate along with a day/time that he could do it. His price was among the lower ones, and he was able to perform the work sooner than most which was Tuesday. He emailed back his invoice along with before/after pictures. I'm very happy with his professionalism, his good work and will use him for another home.

Description of Work
They provided "non pressure roof cleaning' which included 1) remove moss from roof, 2) blow all moss and debris off roof, 3) clean gutters and clear downspouts, 4) Apply roof treatment to kill moss spores & black algae, and 5) clean up grounds.

Roof and Gutter Cleaning, Driveway and patio cleaning