C's Garage Door Co

With Angi since May 2010

C’s Garage Door Company firmly believes in providing our clients with the best products and highest degree of professionalism possible. Getting the job done right the first time is our goal with every job, no matter how big or small. Good materials with an experienced service team produces lasting results. Having over 20 years experience in the industry helps to assure our customers that the work needed will be done right, the first time. Let our legendary service and support take care of you. Additional phone numbers - (360) 710-7507 & (360) 621-2875....

Precision Door Service

Precision Garage Door of Seattle is the best choice if you are looking for garage door repair, maintenance, replacement and installation in the greater Seattle area. Our vast experience sets us apart from other competitors. Our experienced garage door specialists and our approach to finding and treating the cause of the problem is why we are the trusted name for garage doors in Seattle.

Ryan Vadnais Construction

Freedom Garage Door Services

Freedom Garage Door Services is a family owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience in the field. We have set pricing on all services offered and kindly offer Senior and Military discounts as well as Non-Profit Organization discounts. We securely accept payments from all major credit cards.

12/12/2017

They have high quality garage door openers for a reasonable price and they install them professionally.

Description of Work
Install a new garage door opener.

08/10/2017

Great, he offered a simple solution. Checked the motor etc said it would all be fine. Did not walk in trying to sell me a new door and opener. I appreciated the honesty and the recommendation for a basic repair with a reasonable estimate

Description of Work
A simple repair on the garage door that is original to the house.

12/23/2016

Very well, very quickly and accuratemy.

Description of Work
Large springs broke and were replaced. Also, replaced rollers. Service was performed quickly and professionally. I was very satisfied with the service received.

04/21/2015

Excellent!

Description of Work
Chris inspected and repaired my garage door. He was very informative and gave me a lot of good information about automatic garage door openers. He did NOT try to scare me or intimidate me. He fixed my garage door for a fraction of the estimate a larger company gave me and did not in any way try to intimidate me into any extra services. I highly recommend Chris. He's does an excellent job and he has integrity!

12/30/2014

They were good. They did a great job.

Description of Work
I've used C's Garage Door Co. They installed three garage doors. They put in the lifts and electric motors.

Category garage doors

Residential and commercial new construction, remodel and replacement of garage doors, openers, golf cart doors, recreational vehicle (RV) doors, broken spring replacement, torsion & extension.