C's Garage Door Co

With Angi since May 2010

4150 Trenton Ave NE

Bremerton, WA 98310

C’s Garage Door Company firmly believes in providing our clients with the best products and highest degree of professionalism possible. Getting the job done right the first time is our goal with every job, no matter how big or small. Good materials with an experienced service team produces lasting results. Having over 20 years experience in the industry helps to assure our customers that the work needed will be done right, the first time. Let our legendary service and support take care of you. Additional phone numbers - (360) 710-7507 & (360) 621-2875....

12/12/2017

Michael W.

They have high quality garage door openers for a reasonable price and they install them professionally.

Description of Work
Install a new garage door opener.

08/10/2017

Dana M.

Great, he offered a simple solution. Checked the motor etc said it would all be fine. Did not walk in trying to sell me a new door and opener. I appreciated the honesty and the recommendation for a basic repair with a reasonable estimate

Description of Work
A simple repair on the garage door that is original to the house.

12/23/2016

Susan S.

Very well, very quickly and accuratemy.

Description of Work
Large springs broke and were replaced. Also, replaced rollers. Service was performed quickly and professionally. I was very satisfied with the service received.

04/21/2015

Kimberly F.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Chris inspected and repaired my garage door. He was very informative and gave me a lot of good information about automatic garage door openers. He did NOT try to scare me or intimidate me. He fixed my garage door for a fraction of the estimate a larger company gave me and did not in any way try to intimidate me into any extra services. I highly recommend Chris. He's does an excellent job and he has integrity!

02/04/2015

Trevor C.

Description of Work
Installed new garage door opener. These guys are very professional and honest. I've used them before and they while they pointout potential problems, they don't pressure you with the up sell.

01/28/2015

mitch R.

Description of Work
Installed a new garage door. Everything that was promised was delivered. Highly recommend.

12/30/2014

James C.

They were good. They did a great job.

Description of Work
I've used C's Garage Door Co. They installed three garage doors. They put in the lifts and electric motors.

12/19/2014

Bruce H.

Description of Work
My 1960's vintage shop has an 8' x 16' solid wood panel roll up door that was getting very difficult to open so I thought about replacing it with a new metal one. I contacted both Kitsap Garage Door and C's Garage Door for estimates. Kitsap Garage Door sent an estimator to look at the door and I requested a quote for installation of a plain, un-insulated, basic steel door with and a garage door opener. A few days later I received an email quote for approximately $1200 but it failed to include the door opener. Chris Olson, owner of C's Garage Door, personally came out to provide an estimate and upon inspection of the door said if it were his he would rebuild the door rather than replace it. The door is a Crawford brand which, apparently, was a quality door in its day, and it was in sound physical condition (but needed some cosmetic refreshing, which I did). Chris provided a firm on the spot price to rebuild the door, i.e. reset and realign the tracks, install new torsion springs, torsion bar, pulleys, cables, door stiffener, seals, etc. and install a jackshaft type door opener with two remotes. I accepted his offer and had him schedule the work for the following week. Chris showed up at the scheduled time and in about four hours had the job finished. The door operates incredibly smooth and quiet and I am happy to keep the original door which fits the architectural character of the building better than a new door would. I highly recommend C's Garage Door.

02/25/2014

Robert S.

| |Excellent, professional service. I've already recommended them to several of my neighbors.

Description of Work
I originally called C's out to replace a broken garage door spring. In addition to replacing both springs, the tecnician noticed I had some water just inside my garage door and adjusted my garage door opener so that the door fully closed.

11/15/2013

Scot H.

Repair was complete and for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Repaired cable to one garage door, and serviced both doors.

01/21/2013

Kimberly A.

I called C's after I had a bad experience with Kitsap Garage Door. I spoke with Chris, the owner. Chris was very professional and thorough. He asked questions over the phone to determine which door I had and what the problems were. The internal spring had broken, making the door useless. Chris quoted a price that was over $200 cheaper than what the other provider quoted during the service call. Chris arrived on time for the service call. He was very professional and friendly. He got right to work. He did not try to sell me a new garage door. Chris not only replaced the internal spring system with an external spring system, he took the time to add screws and lubricate the door - things that were not done during the orginal install. My garage door has never operated so smoothly. I was amazed. And best yet, the price Chris quoted me over the phone was exactly what he charged me. C's also installs new doors, but they don't try to sell you one when you don't need one. Highly recommend!Rep

Description of Work
Replaced a broken internal spring system with external spring.

03/02/2012

Joseph P.

Tory came out and was nice, but, made a big deal about the frame, so, I let Sears do it. C's said it was going to be around $1800. They were punctual and fast. Tory is excellent. I give them good ratings and would call them again in the future if needed. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate on my garage door and frame.

12/31/2010

WENDY F.

One of our garage doors quit working (the opener seemed fine, but the door was not going up/down anymore). I found C's in the yellow pages after a disappointing experience with a company I found on Angie's List. I couldn't have been more pleased with their service. My call to request an appointment was returned promptly and I was asked questions about the brand of opener I had to make sure the parts I needed would be on the truck the day of my appointment. The technician called about an hour before the appointed time to confirm and arrived exactly when he had promised. Both doors were serviced and work better than ever and the new remote is working well also. The price I paid was what I was quoted on the phone. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Servicing the tracks of two garage doors and replacing a remote opener.

Orca Garage Doors

We do all residential garage door installation, repair and service. Local family owned business. We can also offer handyman services and carpet cleaning. www.orcagaragedoors.com

Precision Door Service

Precision Garage Door of Seattle is the best choice if you are looking for garage door repair, maintenance, replacement and installation in the greater Seattle area. Our vast experience sets us apart from other competitors. Our experienced garage door specialists and our approach to finding and treating the cause of the problem is why we are the trusted name for garage doors in Seattle.

Freedom Garage Door Services

Freedom Garage Door Services is a family owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience in the field. We have set pricing on all services offered and kindly offer Senior and Military discounts as well as Non-Profit Organization discounts. We securely accept payments from all major credit cards.

Residential and commercial new construction, remodel and replacement of garage doors, openers, golf cart doors, recreational vehicle (RV) doors, broken spring replacement, torsion & extension.