Skagit Roofing

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2008

Since 1990 we have installed hundreds of new roofs for our satisfied customers.Below are examples of quality work by Skagit Roofing installation professionals....

West Coast Roofing

West Coast Roofing

We can take care of all of your roofing needs. We are open 24 hrs a day for emergency repairs. West Coast Roofing has 36 years experience and has been a licensed contractor since 1995. We do residential ,commercial and handle all types of roofing and use the newest technologies involving roofing and underlayments. West Coast Roofing prides itself in doing quality work with quality products for home owners and offer up to 10 year workmanship warranties based on materials used.

10/08/2020

They were fantastic, did a great job, completed on time, and on bedget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brand new roof. They replaced the entire roof.

04/24/2017

They were fast, courteous & very skilled.. fixed some problems not apparent until the roofing was underway. I am a very suspicious guy.. but these were truly hidden issues which they solved quickly. I waited for a big added charge but it was negligible.. just for some wood needed to rebuilt one roof corner. I saw what they did & the quality of the fix. Outstanding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've had them roof two house plus a shop since we moved to Skagit VAlley a bit over 10 years ago. The first was our rental house with sphalt shingled gabels, the second was our main house which was a semi-flat torch down roof, the flast [so far] was a metal roof added to our shop building that had a very old shke roof.

12/12/2016

They never responded to our inquiry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs.

06/29/2015

Very friendly, crew did the job well and cleaned up after wards. He suggested enlarging the down spouts to deal with my annual clogged gutters. This worked well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, also replaced all guttters and downspouts

02/08/2015

I got absolutely no response from this company so I can only judge them on professionalism and responsiveness. Since they didn't bother to respond, I had to rate them poorly on both counts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted this company for an estimate on re-roofing my home, which was actively leaking. Approximate cost of service was based on a bid by another company since it seems to be required and I didn't get any response from this company.

CATEGORY roofing

Complete roof replacement and major roof repairs. Residential and light commercial. Pitched and flat roofs. Limited minor roof repairs.

Roof cleaning. Roof certifications. Spray-on roof coating. Asbestos abatement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover