Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 2007

***Receive your free Instant Online Quote on our website today. Click the blue "Instant Online Quote" button on our website to start the process. https://maidsmillcreek.com/ The Maids – a local family owned company serving King and Snohomish counties since 1993. We’re committed to providing the most thorough, detailed and professional housecleaning available. AND we’re reliable; we’ll be there the day we promise. The Maids are set apart by cleaning in teams of four. Our professional employees are fidelity bonded and insured, each one classroom trained and certified in our Healthy Touch Cleaning System. We thoroughly clean your home with our environmentally safe cleaning products and supplies. Our backpack vacuum stands out from the competition not only with the HEPA filtration that removes 99 percent of dust and allergens, but we are able to get into those hard to reach places where you would clean IF you could find your vacuum tools! We clean the smallest of details, like doorknobs, light switches, phone receivers, remote controls and appliance handles, because we know where germs try to hide. We also clean kitchen and bathroom floors on hands and knees, the only right way to do it. And all of our home cleaning services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Also, our in-house division, Chinook Services offers carpet cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing, moss and mildew treatments, roof care, and handyman services. *Receive your free Instant Online Quote on our website today. Click the blue "Instant Online Quote" button on our website to start the process. After receiving your estimate you can schedule yourself anytime!...

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+15 more images

carpet cleaning202198208
House and carpet cleaning for a regular customer.
House Cleaning project

202198208
carpet cleaning project

202198012
House Cleaning project

house cleaning

202198012

4.3

house cleaning (105)floor cleaning (6)window cleaning (4)pressure washing (2)carpet cleaning (2)blind cleaning (4)

07/02/2019

ellen S.

It's always awesome! They have been coming to my house for years!

Description of Work
Housekeeping

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the delay in responding. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The Maids! We appreciate your business very much and we are happy to know you are well taken care of by our team! We look forward to caring for your home again soon!

05/15/2018

Eric A.

They have been cleaning my Condo for many years now, they are prompt and I have no complaints. I am happy with their service. I have never been worried about anything going missing in my home. I trust them.

Description of Work
General house cleaning service.

Work Completed On 03/28/2018

10/18/2017

Mandy D.

The good: They showed up on time and were very friendly. They even offered a coupon on Angie's List for first time customers. The laminate floors looked incredible, as did the kitchen appliances. The bad: They didn't do a thorough clean, and the house was not even in a messy condition. The house had already been staged and was in the condition of a typical work week prior to cleaning. They didn't dust the entire house, the bathrooms looked like they had just been wiped down, and the carpet wasn't cleaned. For the carpet you could tell they had ran their vacuum over it because of the lines, but I had just watched my friends cat and knew there was liter on the floor in the spare room. The liter was still on the carpet when I vacuumed later that week.

Description of Work
I was selling my house and wanted a whole house clean done for showings.

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

[Member Name Removed], First, I'd like to thank you for using The Maids. Second, I'd like to apologize for your experience. The Maids does have a customer referral rate of 96%, as well as a 24-hour, 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are so sorry our service didn't meet your expectations. Although we strive to provide unbelievable service and have a knack for building great customer relationships, we sometimes miss the mark. We do appreciate your feedback as all comments help us improve our communications with customers, training of employees and service quality. We hope you'll try us again - I'm confident we can turn your opinion about our service around.

09/20/2017

David S.

Very well, place looked great, including miniblinds.

Description of Work
House clean prep for sale.

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

08/07/2017

Dana D.

The estimate was for 4 cleaners for 3 hours. When they arrived, the lead informed me that it might be more due to needing the refrigerator cleaned and the blinds done. That became an immediate concern since I told them the refrigerator needed cleaning and that there was 17 blinds that needed to be dusted. I approved additional time and cost and had to prioritize what I wanted clean more than other areas. How weird and unwarranted is that! In the end they called and told me they were done early. WHAT! When I returned home there was areas not done: we had to mop the floor, clean weird spots off the sofa and clean around and under the scald in the bathroom. It is clear they were not detail oriented.

Description of Work
We are selling our house and needed a deep cleaning before the open house weekend.

Work Completed On 08/04/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback, we can only get better when we know our faults. I appreciate your taking the time to let us know about your experience. When we spoke on the phone yesterday, I offered to have a manager return and re-cIean these areas, however you declined. Of note, our team leaders are directed to advise customers should they feel additional time may be needed to complete the cleaning. We want to make every effort in providing the high quality cleaning we promise. Our intention is to fulfill this promise and I apologize that we fell short. Again, thank you for your feedback, we will use this for training and re-training purposes. Should you change your mind, we would love the opportunity to return and re-clean these areas. Sincerely, Dianne Bjorn, Owner The Maids

05/12/2017

Stephanie H.

They were excellent! After 3 weeks of remodeling, there was a layer of dust and grime over my whole house. Three of them came in and less than 3 hours later, the house was sparkling clean and smelled great. Wish I could afford to have them come in more often. House has never looked so good.

Description of Work
Thorough cleaning after 3 weeks of remodeling.

Work Completed On 05/12/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We value your feedback and pride ourselves on providing the best experience possible for our customers. We look forward to caring for you home in the future! Dena Brender, Customer Care Manager The Maids

02/27/2017

Jean Z.

Very wellI have been using The Maids for over 5 years they have never let me down!

Description of Work
Monthly housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

02/13/2017

Leslie D.

It went very well. The house cleaners were punctual, professional, good natured, thorough. In the end, I would hire them again in a flash!

Description of Work
General housecleaning

Work Completed On 01/17/2017

01/16/2017

Sharon T.

The maids are great to work with and are quick and efficient cleaning my house.

Description of Work
Overall, they dust, vacuum and clean the areas we use most. I like the way it smells and looks whenever they come.

Work Completed On 01/12/2017

12/06/2016

Jean Z.

Perfectly. They keep a record of all your requests for all of our little idiosyncratiis, so if a new crew comes in they know what we expect!

Description of Work
I have used the maids every 4 weeks for the last 6 years! We are totally satisfied with the service! Sometimes we don't get the same crew, especially when I have to change the regular scheduled due to my schedule! Anyway if by any chance you are not happy, The Maids will make it right!

Work Completed On 12/06/2016

Paul G.

We value their service. We'd give them an A or we won't keep them coming back.

Description of Work
We use The Maids. They are our consistent service provider.

Work Completed On 10/21/2016

10/31/2016

We use this service every couple of weeks. The service is good.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

Work Completed On 10/19/2016

Diana G.

They still do work for us and it's very fine. They're very thorough and timely. Our experience time over time is generally the same. I still use them.

Description of Work
They do a cleaning for us. They also clean our refrigerator.

Work Completed On 10/26/2016

Andrew S.

They did great. They are always very prompt, they call if they're going to be late and they remind us via email about the time when they're coming. It's so clean and easy and we don't have to think about it which is excellent. My interaction with them was always very positive and professional. The work that they do is always really top notch. They are a very reliable and a great clean service. They are very much on time.

Description of Work
They do a whole house deep clean once a month.

Work Completed On 10/07/2016

Brian W.

It is fine. They've been doing my house every two weeks for quite some time. Quality is pretty good. They're good.

Description of Work
They do house cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

Brian W.

Description of Work
They do house cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/28/2016

Dorette V.

They are great. I do not have any complaints. Their prices are fairly reasonable too. I use them every month.

Description of Work
They Cleaned the house and washed the floors.

Work Completed On 09/28/2016

Kathy N.

They were excellent as usual. They did a great job. I will use them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house.

Work Completed On 10/15/2016

Kathy N.

They are a very excellent company. When I walk into the house, it smells clean and wonderful. They go a great job. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They did house cleaning for my home.

Work Completed On 09/28/2016

James B.

They did a great job. They are professional and they do a good job when they are cleaning. I feel comfortable having them here in our house. They are fast, efficient and mostly they just do a nice job when they clean.

Description of Work
We've used The Maids for housecleaning. They do regular cleaning and deep cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/28/2016

Hello! I apologize for the delay in responding. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The Maids! We appreciate your business very much and we are happy to know you are well taken care of by our team! We look forward to caring for your home again soon!

10/05/2016

Jeff A.

I've used The Maids for my house cleaning at several different properties over a number of years. They always do a good job and check that they have met my expectations. They do all the normal kitchen, bath, bedroom, and other living area cleaning, as well as things like hand washing the tile and hardwood floors. If I ever have a special need or request, the crew or the office personnel are quick to help.

Description of Work
Regular house cleanings.

Work Completed On 09/21/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We value your feedback and pride ourselves on providing the best experience possible for our customers. We look forward to continuing to care for your home! Dena Brender, Customer Care Manager The Maids

10/04/2016

Leslie F.

they do a nice job - love our dog and are very efficient...

Description of Work
Regular biweekly cleaning -

Work Completed On 09/29/2016