Sundance Energy Svcs Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2005

224 192nd St SW

Bothell, WA 98012

Trust is important—especially when you're hiring someone to come into your home to repair or install expensive heating and cooling equipment. People all over Washington, including King, Snohomish, Skagit, Whatcom and Island Counties, have given us their trust for the past 30 years because we have committed ourselves to providing quality service and the very best value on every visit we make. And we promise the same quality for you and your family....

fireplace services (230)HVAC Companies (146)water heaters (45)gas fireplace repair (36)solar companies (12)gas leak repair (9)awnings (3)electrician (2)home energy audit (1)chimney repair (2)chimney cap repair (2)skylight installation (1)

03/05/2020

1st technician didn't recognize a B vent style gas fire place in our basement and dismantled living room gas fireplace w/o putting it back together. His boss came and reassembled it but said he couldn't fix it since it had a crack in the firebox. Different company came and found no crack and got the fireplace running.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas fire place repair tune up

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. I looked in to your records and I see we haven't been out there since 2018. If there is something else that has happened in the last 2 years, please let me know. We have definitely improved our customer service in the last 2 years. Thank you, Deanna General Manager

11/14/2019

Our 30 year old furnace died, and a new one was quickly installed the day after inspection. They were right on time, friendly, professional and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

We appreciate you and your business. Thank you.

11/06/2019

Been a customer for many years so it's unfortunate when one experience makes me write a review like this. A tech came out to diagnose a heat pump malfunction. He was there for 20 minutes, acknowledged it wasn't working, and said he would have to come back to diagnose the issue. Isn't that why he came? He came back 2 days later, said the problem was likely with the coil. I showed him where it was (...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat Pump Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. The technician is no longer working with us. We would like the ...

07/09/2019

Heather is awesome! She was punctual, knowledgeable, and courteous, and took the time to inspect everything thoroughly. She showed me how to change out the furnace filter and even rearranged the rocks in my fireplace to give it a fresh look, above and beyond! She also troubleshot some work done last year (by another contractor) that was not done properly and gave good advice. It's rare I feel good...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected gas furnace and gas fireplace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Great to hear! Thank you!

06/27/2019

Very good. We like our new furnace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

02/06/2019

Sundance provided great service to install a brand new fireplace to my house. They were prompt, courteous, and explained everything in a clear manner. I would absolutely return to them whenever I need anything else and I will recommend them to my friends as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing the wood burning fireplace with a gas insert.

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2019

Thank you very much.

11/13/2018

Mark from Sundance did a furnace tune up. He was friendly, professional, thorough, and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

Thank you! We appreciate you and your business. Will make sure Mark see's this as well.

11/12/2018

They are very good and reliable. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for years. They installed my furnace and I have that serviced annually. I have had my fireplace checked every August.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. We appreciate it.

10/20/2018

Tim showed up on time, put on his gear and went straight to work. He was done in about 30 minutes. He went through everything that he did and made some helpful recommendations. He didn’t try to up sell me anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual furnace tuneup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

Thank you for the nice review on [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you and your business.

09/24/2018

They came when they said they will, very efficient and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a gas and hot water tank installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. We appreciate you and your business.

Gas Fireplaces, Stoves, Solar Heating, Indoor Air Quality, Heating & Cooling Repair & Maintenance

Duct Cleaning, Chimney Sweeps and Plumbing